jaybie3

further review/ administrative processing

35 posts in this topic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
i'm in F2b category, single w/ 2 sons.. after my interview, they give me a form saying that "wait until you hear from us; your case requires further review"

It could be anything. Sometimes, they are investigating some of the documents you submitted for accuracy or authenticity, or verifying some of the information you gave. In that case, you will either be notified of a decision, or they may request further evidence. You may be referred to another section for investigation.

Q: What else may delay a decision on my application?

The Embassy may ask the Philippine Government agency in charge of civil records or other official agencies to confirm or verify information about an applicant. An unterminated marriage to a person other than the petitioner, for instance, would disqualify an applicant with a spouse or a fiancé(e) petition.

The Embassy may also conduct investigations to determine the qualifications of applicants to be eligible for visa issuance.

When these extra steps are taken, visa issuance may be delayed. Applicants are advised not to finalize their travel arrangements until they have been issued visas.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3201.html

Edited by Mister_Bill

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
i'm in F2b category, single w/ 2 sons.. after my interview, they give me a form saying that "wait until you hear from us; your case requires further review"

It could be anything. Sometimes, they are investigating some of the documents you submitted for accuracy or authenticity, or verifying some of the information you gave. In that case, you will either be notified of a decision, or they may request further evidence. You may be referred to another section for investigation.

The Embassy may ask the Philippine Government agency in charge of civil records or other official agencies to confirm or verify information about an applicant. An unterminated marriage to a person other than the petitioner, for instance, would disqualify an applicant with a spouse or a fiancé(e) petition.

The Embassy may also conduct investigations to determine the qualifications of applicants to be eligible for visa issuance.

When these extra steps are taken, visa issuance may be delayed. Applicants are advised not to finalize their travel arrangements until they have been issued visas.

Timeline

thanks for the reply.. in addition to that, they ask me if i have a CENOMAR? i do have, so i gave it to them..maybe that's onething.. in that case, i'm just thinking how long it will takes?

I hope this helps.

As with other documentation..often times they will reconfirm with agencies in the Philippines to confirm your documents eve though yours were originals. They will often recheck with those agencies that print and send out documents to confirm their authenticity due to the corruption in the Phils's. So if it was like ours, you will usually take 20 to 40 days to resolve the issues, and most often it is mailing of the items in question. Here in the states we have e-mail and faxes which I dont understand why they are not used more there. Maybe due to corruption, or costs, or what ever it is. I hope this is the case with you. As the others said..it is basically a safety net for them to prevent further corruption, and cheating the system. Though difficult..I hope you hang in there and focus on the love that awaits you.

God Bless, and Good Luck.

Randy

Sent I-130 & I-129F on 06/30/06 same day

I-129f sent to Chicago

I-130 sent to Neb. transf. to CSC.

I-129F Process

07/03/06 Rec. Date on I-129F

07/06/06 Notice Date on NOA1

07/09/06 I-129F Rec. in mail

I-130 Process

07/24/06 I-130 NOA1 rec'd in mail

Confirmed-Notice rec'd from CSC

07/03/06 Recd date on I-130 NOA1

07/20/06 Notice Date on NOA1

E-mail rec'd 09-29-06 I 130 APPROVED

10/17/06 NVC rec'd , awaiting case #

10/19/06 NVC gives case #

10/30/06 NVC sent DS-3032 & I-864 bill.

10/31/06 DS-3032 sent using J's s/c

10/31/06 Wife e-mails NVC agent

11/01/06 I rec'd DS-3032 & AOS Fee Bill

11/07/06 NVC acccepts e-mailed agent

11/09/06 AOS Fee Bill O/N to NVC

11/13/06 NVC gnrts IV Bill

11/14/06 NVC rec'd AOS Fee Bill

11/21/06 I got IV Bill

11/22/06 IV Bill sent

11/30/06 IV Fee rec'd by NVC

12/04/06 I rec'd I-864 Pack

12/04/06 DS-230 gnrtd by NVC

12/05/06 I sent I-864

12/07/06 NVC got I-864

12/18/06 Sent DS-230 to NVC

12/20/06 DS-230 rec'd snail mail

12/21/06 E-mail from NVC, Rec'd DS-230

02/06/07 Case Complete at NVC

02/28/07 Left NVC

03/01/07 Rec'd In Manila

04/20/07 Interview..Approved & put on AR... :(

05/24/07 Visa Received

06/04/07 Rose is in the U.S. (POE.MSP)

06/10/07 Green Card Arrives in mail

06/12/07 S.S # received

04/02/07 Biometrics Complete St.Paul Office University Ave.

Timeline
I hope this helps.

As with other documentation..often times they will reconfirm with agencies in the Philippines to confirm your documents eve though yours were originals. They will often recheck with those agencies that print and send out documents to confirm their authenticity due to the corruption in the Phils's. So if it was like ours, you will usually take 20 to 40 days to resolve the issues, and most often it is mailing of the items in question. Here in the states we have e-mail and faxes which I dont understand why they are not used more there. Maybe due to corruption, or costs, or what ever it is. I hope this is the case with you. As the others said..it is basically a safety net for them to prevent further corruption, and cheating the system. Though difficult..I hope you hang in there and focus on the love that awaits you.

God Bless, and Good Luck.

Randy

thank you, i really appreciate your responsed..

you said that you received your visa., i just want to ask how did you know that the AR is completed? did you go for another interview? Did they mail you?.... i'm sorry if i had alot of questions, i hope you don't mind :)

There are never too many questions asked...so please do not be offended by anyone if needing information. These forums have gone on for years, and in many cases have been retsarted again when they have gotten too big. So anyway...as to your question. I contacted the embassy and asked them why we were put on AR, and how long it would take. I was told they would not answer that. So I asked what it was they put us on Ar for...and again they refused, and said they would not answer that. So I asked..what is it we need to do to solve the problem, and finish what ever was needed to get out of AR, and again they said they could not answer, and to be patient, and to wait. After that, they never again contacted us. So I wrote my Senator, and Congressman, and told them that I can understand AR, and sometimes they need to check things out. But atleast they should tell me what it is they are making me wait for, because with no answers, we felt helpless, and hopeless.

So they got ahold of the embassy thru their channels, and 32 days later they e-mailed me saying my wife would be on her way to me within 72 hours. So I guess if you make enough people angry, and make enough calls...then they do something. I would suggest that you contact the embassy in the Philippines, or get ahold of your Congressman, and request an answer why you are in AR.

I kmow that is not much of an answer...but remember, if you are honest, and truly care, then you are doing nothing wrong, and you deserve an answer. If you have any other questions...please feel free to ask, and I will be more then glad to help.

God Bless.

I-129f sent to Chicago

I-129F Process

I-130 Process

11/21/06 I got IV Bill

11/22/06 IV Bill sent

12/05/06 I sent I-864

12/07/06 NVC got I-864

02/28/07 Left NVC

03/01/07 Rec'd In Manila

05/24/07 Visa Received

06/12/07 S.S # received

Hang in there my friend, my SO too is on AR and is awaiting a letter of explanation from NBI.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When did you submit your CENOMAR? Is it on the day you had your interview? or the next day you had your interview? Cuz once you lack requirements during your interview you will surely receive that note (It's a white paper that contains list of requirements that need to be passed and then it shows on the bottom " wait until you hear from us; your case requires further review" ). If you have that kind of paper together with the pink slip you are under administrative review because you lack requirements during the interview just like my experience. If you will call USEM and ask about your visa they will just say the review will take 6 weeks to 2 months and don't ever believe them because mine took only for 2 weeks since I passed my lacking requirements. They never know what's happening with our papers in USEM cuz they are only basing their answer on their systems. When I called them they said it is still under review but the truth is, visa was printed already and ready to be released. So don't waste your money calling them. Better checked DELBROS online with your tracking number always. Good luck.

K1 Process:
April 22, 2008 I-129F NOA1
Aug. 25, 2008 I-129F NOA2
Aug. 28, 2008 NVC left
Sept. 09, 2008 Consulate received
Sept. 16, 2008 Appointment notice received
Sept. 23, 2008 Filed Jap. police clearance
Sept. 24-25, 2008 Medical exam Done. Thank God I'm healthy
Oct. 03, 2008 Interview date
Nov. 11, 2008 Got a call from Jap. Embassy PC ready for pick up
Nov. 13, 2008 Picked up and submitted the Police clearance to USEM
Nov. 28, 2008 Visa is ready for delivery
Dec. 02, 2008 Visa in transit to Cebu (delayed bcuz Dec. 1 was holiday)
Dec. 03, 2008 Visa received abot na jud tawn Thank you Lord.
Dec. 08, 2008 POE Hawaii, Honolulu
Dec. 09, 2008 Got married (wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii)
Dec. 12, 2008 Newly wed couple flew to SFO, CA

AOS Process:
Feb. 04, 2009 USCIS received AOS docs.
Feb. 12, 2009 NOA received (AOS and EAD)
Feb. 13, 2009 Biometrics appointment received
Feb. 25, 2009 Biometrics schedule (10 AM) San Francisco DONE
March 14, 2009 Received interview schedule
April 11, 2009 Received EAD card
April 21, 2009 Interview (APPROVED) (2 months 17 days from filing)

April 28, 2009 Welcome Letter received
May 2, 2009 GREEN CARD received (2 months and 29 days)
May 22, 2009 Filed SSN
May 24, 2009 Got SSN at SSA
June 11, 2009 SSN Card received in mail

Naturalization

April 30, 2013 N-400 mailed (i used regular mail not express)

May 3, 2013 NOA priority date (received in mail 05/09/13)
May 8, 2013 Check cashed out, received text and email (N-400 accepted)

May 31, 2013 Biometrics

June 4, 2013 In Line

June 6, 2013 Received email and text N400 has been scheduled
June 10, 2013 Received letter in mail
July 16, 2013 Interview @3:30pm SFO

qlko09mo73vl.png

Timeline
When did you submit your CENOMAR? Is it on the day you had your interview? or the next day you had your interview? Cuz once you lack requirements during your interview you will surely receive that note (It's a white paper that contains list of requirements that need to be passed and then it shows on the bottom " wait until you hear from us; your case requires further review" ). If you have that kind of paper together with the pink slip you are under administrative review because you lack requirements during the interview just like my experience. If you will call USEM and ask about your visa they will just say the review will take 6 weeks to 2 months and don't ever believe them because mine took only for 2 weeks since I passed my lacking requirements. They never know what's happening with our papers in USEM cuz they are only basing their answer on their systems. When I called them they said it is still under review but the truth is, visa was printed already and ready to be released. So don't waste your money calling them. Better checked DELBROS online with your tracking number always. Good luck.

thank you for the responsed

CENOMAR? i gave it on the time of inteview.. after the interview the only thing i have is the 221g form which is the white paper that you mention, saying "wait until you hear from us; yor case requires further review" no documents asked..

you said its like your case, how did you know that AR is completed? did they e-mail you or contact you and how did you get the visa? how long it takes since your interview? did they ask for another interview?..

I am so sorry, I forgot to answer that part of the question.

After we contacted officials here in the states, due to the lack of answers over in the embassy....

It took 32 days to get her Visa released , and her on her way.

As to a second interview...NO..

You do not have to reinterview...or atleast we did not have to.

Almost in all cases you never have to re-interview. As soon as they get what ever it is they are looking for...they tell you that you are done,and it is over..you are on your way here. Good news is that if they do not tell you that you need something...they are jut waiting for something there. So if you have not been told that you need something additional..it is just a metter of time waiting on them. It sounds like they did not ask you for anything...so you jsut nned to wait on them, and you will soon be living in the land of the free.

So smile, and you have my best wishes for you...

Good luck to all on AR. it is their way of saying thanks...now go to the US, and I will have to stay here in the Phil's so I can make others miserable.

Hope you feel better now...and please smile.

God Bless

I-129f sent to Chicago

I-129F Process

I-130 Process

11/21/06 I got IV Bill

11/22/06 IV Bill sent

12/05/06 I sent I-864

12/07/06 NVC got I-864

02/28/07 Left NVC

03/01/07 Rec'd In Manila

05/24/07 Visa Received

06/12/07 S.S # received

Timeline
There are never too many questions asked...so please do not be offended by anyone if needing information. These forums have gone on for years, and in many cases have been retsarted again when they have gotten too big. So anyway...as to your question. I contacted the embassy and asked them why we were put on AR, and how long it would take. I was told they would not answer that. So I asked what it was they put us on Ar for...and again they refused, and said they would not answer that. So I asked..what is it we need to do to solve the problem, and finish what ever was needed to get out of AR, and again they said they could not answer, and to be patient, and to wait. After that, they never again contacted us. So I wrote my Senator, and Congressman, and told them that I can understand AR, and sometimes they need to check things out. But atleast they should tell me what it is they are making me wait for, because with no answers, we felt helpless, and hopeless.

So they got ahold of the embassy thru their channels, and 32 days later they e-mailed me saying my wife would be on her way to me within 72 hours. So I guess if you make enough people angry, and make enough calls...then they do something. I would suggest that you contact the embassy in the Philippines, or get ahold of your Congressman, and request an answer why you are in AR.

I kmow that is not much of an answer...but remember, if you are honest, and truly care, then you are doing nothing wrong, and you deserve an answer. If you have any other questions...please feel free to ask, and I will be more then glad to help.

God Bless.

thank you randynrose.

anyway after your interview, did they asked you some documents or they just give a white paper and wait until you hear from them..

Hang in there my friend, my SO too is on AR and is awaiting a letter of explanation from NBI.

thanks., do you have date when to return to the USEM together with the requirements they needed?

My SO does not have to go back, the NBI office gets a bulk of Letter of Explanation requests from the Embassy every Friday. They do not allow people to request them on their own because of corruption and fraud. So same as yours, we wait.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Did you pay the visa courier fee? Air 21 took over from Delbros and delivers the visas now.

Some times they deliver them COD.

LOTS of people have got the "Wait until you here from us" letter.

Normally has been minor problems with documents they have to check on.

You can call Lorriane at USEM for updates. Better if your petitioner calls tho.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.