Lewis

Recalled NOA2 people

247 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

There is obviously no sense or logic to this whatsoever, i going to SCREAAAAAAAM :wacko: I have no updates, touches or even so much as breezes.

My petition has been back with them since June 1st!!!!!!!! i am so pissed, and sad and frustrated, I just want my baby with me :cry:

~sorry slowly losing my mind

Its gonna be alright. Listen, Ive been waiting for a touch forever also. Today was the one day out of a million that I didnt even bother checking to see if it was touched, and today is the day it happened. Try to think about anything other than this miserable voyage for at least a day. Maybe some of us have become so wrapped up in this that its driving us crazy. My social life has taken a 90 degree angle nose dive, not good.

thanx for the supportive words, I wonder if its even possible for me to not check my status like 20 times a day. :lol: It would be like "STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.....DO NOT touch that mouse!" :blush:

The journey begins...got the package together sent FedEx OV 2/22/06

Packet received in VT Center 10:53 AM Signed by G.Merrihew 2/23/06

Packet returned, check made out for the wrong amount, I feel stupid :( 3/4/06

New check made out, given to Fedex today but will go out Monday morning 3/6/06

Packet received SECOND time signed by same person at 11:00 am, please God let this be it! 3/7/06

NOA 1-------------------------3/8/06

Check cashed----------------3/9/06

Touched----------------------3/21/06

NO2 approved electronically!!!!!!!!!------3/22/06

Touched, I guess they mailed the petition out today-------3/23/06

NVC sent out approved petition!!! YAYYYYYYYY-------------3/27/06

Packet 3 received by my fiance----------------------------4/9/06

Medical appnt.------------------------------------------4/10/06

Packet 3 sent back-----------4/14/06

Interview Date Given for MAY 15------------------4/24/06 Interview cancelled 5/11/06

Case reopened by VSC---7/13/06

Touched-------------------7/14/06

Touched------------------7/15/06

RFE Update!!!!----------7/17/06

RFE Sent back---------7/22/06

RFE Update Online----7/26/06

Touched---------------7/27/06

Touched--------------7/28/06

Touched-------------7/29/06

Touched------------8/09/06

Re-APPROVED-----8/09/06

NVC sent out to the embassy---8/14/06

Interview re-scheduled for----- 9/26/06!!!!!!!

APPROVED_RECEIVED VISA IN HAND 10/03/06!!!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

There is obviously no sense or logic to this whatsoever, i going to SCREAAAAAAAM :wacko: I have no updates, touches or even so much as breezes.

My petition has been back with them since June 1st!!!!!!!! i am so pissed, and sad and frustrated, I just want my baby with me :cry:

~sorry slowly losing my mind

Its gonna be alright. Listen, Ive been waiting for a touch forever also. Today was the one day out of a million that I didnt even bother checking to see if it was touched, and today is the day it happened. Try to think about anything other than this miserable voyage for at least a day. Maybe some of us have become so wrapped up in this that its driving us crazy. My social life has taken a 90 degree angle nose dive, not good.

thanx for the supportive words, I wonder if its even possible for me to not check my status like 20 times a day. :lol: It would be like "STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.....DO NOT touch that mouse!" :blush:

I also check my status every 20 minutes.

They reopened my case a week ago and no touches since then.

I wonder what else they need to do to send the RFE.

Why don´t they just send it???

my NOA1 was April 3rd, NOA2 was April 14th. we were basically waiting for packet 4 and my fiance went down to london today for his medical. he also JUST received the letter today telling him that our case was recalled and sent back to the U.S. it took so long to get that letter that we almost thought we were in the clear. bollocks. hopefully it reaches the service center soon and we won't be out of the loop for too long.

we haven't been touched since we were approved on April 14th.

what happens with the RFE? do i just fill out a new I129-F form and send it in? i'm assuming i won't have to send out the whole package again and just the single form...?

has anyone here sent in their RFE and actually started the process again?

Edited by rockamandy

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2006-3-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-4-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-4-14

Packet 3 : 2006-4-28

Medical : 2006-6-26

Recall Letter : 2006-6-26

Case reopened : 2006-7-10

Touched : 2006-7-11

RFE update : 2006-7-12

Touched : 2006-7-13

RFE received : 2006-07-17

RFE sent back to VSC : 2006-7-17

RFE received by VSC : 2006-7-20

Touched : 2006-7-21

Touched : 2006-7-24

Touched : 2006-7-25

Touched : 2006-7-26

Re-Approved! : 2006-8-04

Touched : 2006-8-06

Sent by NVC : 2006-8-10

Embassy receives : 2006-8-17

Packet 4 : 2006-8-26

Interview : 2006-9-08 APPROVED

Enter U.S. : 2006-10-04

Married : 2006-11-05

AOS

AOS & EAD applications sent : 2006-12-11

NOA1 : 2006-12-21

Touched : 2006-12-27

Biometrics Appt. : 2007-1-06

RFE Received : 2007-1-08

RFE sent back : 2007-2-22 (delay was due to planning a big reception in mid-Feb)

Application for EAD approved : 2007-03-26 (card received about a week later)

Application transferred to CSC : end of March 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-04-27

RFE Received for new medical info : end of July 2007

RFE sent back : beginning of August 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-8-31

Touched at CSC : 2007-9-05

Card Production Ordered : 2007-9-06

Welcome Letter Sent : 2007-0-07

TWO YEARS OFF!

Timeline
my NOA1 was April 3rd, NOA2 was April 14th. we were basically waiting for packet 4 and my fiance went down to london today for his medical. he also JUST received the letter today telling him that our case was recalled and sent back to the U.S. it took so long to get that letter that we almost thought we were in the clear. bollocks. hopefully it reaches the service center soon and we won't be out of the loop for too long.

what happens with the RFE? do i just fill out a new I129-F form and send it in? i'm assuming i won't have to send out the whole package again and just the single form...?

Sorry, I don´t know how the process works in London.

Are you saying they have only sent back your application today?

Timeline

We haven't heard from anyone with NOA2's who have actually gotten RFE's yet. All we got were updates telling us our cases have been sent back to the service centers and that they've been reopened.

People with NOA1's have been sent RFE's. You can find what this is about here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18718

Although our cases have been previously approved, they're again pending approval until they process the RFE's. After that, as far as we know, the cases will be forwarded to the respective consulates/embassies and they'll reschedule the interview.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

i'm saying that my fiance in the u.k. only got a paper notice today that our case had been recalled. no idea when they sent it back. i'll have to ask him what the letter says in more detail tomorrow.

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2006-3-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-4-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-4-14

Packet 3 : 2006-4-28

Medical : 2006-6-26

Recall Letter : 2006-6-26

Case reopened : 2006-7-10

Touched : 2006-7-11

RFE update : 2006-7-12

Touched : 2006-7-13

RFE received : 2006-07-17

RFE sent back to VSC : 2006-7-17

RFE received by VSC : 2006-7-20

Touched : 2006-7-21

Touched : 2006-7-24

Touched : 2006-7-25

Touched : 2006-7-26

Re-Approved! : 2006-8-04

Touched : 2006-8-06

Sent by NVC : 2006-8-10

Embassy receives : 2006-8-17

Packet 4 : 2006-8-26

Interview : 2006-9-08 APPROVED

Enter U.S. : 2006-10-04

Married : 2006-11-05

AOS

AOS & EAD applications sent : 2006-12-11

NOA1 : 2006-12-21

Touched : 2006-12-27

Biometrics Appt. : 2007-1-06

RFE Received : 2007-1-08

RFE sent back : 2007-2-22 (delay was due to planning a big reception in mid-Feb)

Application for EAD approved : 2007-03-26 (card received about a week later)

Application transferred to CSC : end of March 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-04-27

RFE Received for new medical info : end of July 2007

RFE sent back : beginning of August 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-8-31

Touched at CSC : 2007-9-05

Card Production Ordered : 2007-9-06

Welcome Letter Sent : 2007-0-07

TWO YEARS OFF!

Timeline

i'm saying that my fiance in the u.k. only got a paper notice today that our case had been recalled. no idea when they sent it back. i'll have to ask him what the letter says in more detail tomorrow.

There is someone in the forum with a recalled case from CSC who got the same update as we did and then got the message about the RFE.

No one from Vermont yet. At least not in VJ.

I still think it can be this week.. but it can take much more.. I don´t know what to think.

Timeline

I think the only way to find out when they've sent it back is by calling the consulate in the U.K. After that, the best way to go is to contact the service center and check if they have it already, if the consulate says they have mailed it back to the U.S.

There is someone in the forum with a recalled case from CSC who got the same update as we did and then got the message about the RFE.

I still think it can be this week.. but it can take much more.. I don´t know what to think.

Let's stay positive, rlt. I'll remind my fiance to call Vermont tomorrow. I know it's "easier done than said", but it would be best for all of us who are waiting for our RFE's not to obsessess about it so much. Also, I know it *is* incredibly frustrating, but we have come a long way already. Each day we're one step closer to getting our visa so we can be with the people we care so much about. And that's what I try to focus on so I don't get even more frustrated or anxious. Hang in there.

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline

I think the only way to find out when they've sent it back is by calling the consulate in the U.K. After that, the best way to go is to contact the service center and check if they have it already, if the consulate says they have mailed it back to the U.S.

Let's stay positive, rlt. I'll remind my fiance to call Vermont tomorrow. I know it's "easier done than said", but it would be best for all of us who are waiting for our RFE's not to obsessess about it so much. Also, I know it *is* incredibly frustrating, but we have come a long way already. Each day we're one step closer to getting our visa so we can be with the people we care so much about. And that's what I try to focus on so I don't get even more frustrated or anxious. Hang in there.

I know, I know. You´re right.

I just wish they would tell us in with stage we are in, what we are waiting for...

I want to know what "we are now processing" means in our situation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

For anyone waiting for their petition to return from Manila, I finally received this today from NVC:

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) has received your inquiry regarding a petition sent to the NVC from the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General. The petition was received at the NVC and is being forwarded to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS - formerly known as INS) for processing. All inquiries and submissions of additional documentation should be directed to the CIS office that originally approved the petition.

Regards,

National Visa Center

lvf/smw

Now keep in mind that 2 days ago their reply was the typical "NVC sent the petition to the US Embassy in Manila on April 1" and only when I followed it up with an e-mail mentioning that it has been almost a month since Manila sent the petition back did I get THIS e-mail. So maybe they're just trying to get me off their backs for now. But it's the first sign of ANYthing for me since April 1, so I'm thrilled. When and if my online status is updated I'll post it here, because as far as I know no one going through the Philippines on an NOA2 has been given word yet on their RFE.

Larry

Timeline

I just posted this on the other thread, but I think it's a good idea to let you guys know that I got this update just now:

On June 29, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

I'm so happy!

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
I just posted this on the other thread, but I think it's a good idea to let you guys know that I got this update just now:
On June 29, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

I'm so happy!

who was it? you just have "quote" with no name.

thanks

Timeline

I'm so happy!

who was it? you just have "quote" with no name.

thanks

I'm sorry, americanwoman. That was the last USCIS update I got online.

Timeline (incompleta)

I'm so happy!

:thumbs: congratz

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.