Cobbs

Wife is Psycho

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Also I'd like to ask y'all if you are married is it true that you can't make friends with the opposit sex ??? Because thats what her parents says, that I shouldn't hang around with single men, we are both young under 25

that's pretty confusing. I assumed you were a man. Are you a woman married to another woman? If you're a man then another man is not a member of the opposite sex. They are of the same sex as you. Maybe this is the core issue here?

Why is it confusing? He's a man whose wife doesn't want him hanging out with women or single men... There are lots of controlling women that think if their husband hangs out with single guys, he's gonna party hard or go look for girls with his single friends. The only core issue is that he's a man and everyone wants to attack him for not upholding his part of the marriage vows. If it were the other way around, everyone would tell the woman not to stand such "abuse" and "control" from a man and to leave him.

nah, this guy is a weasel. he needs to grow up and learn the "man rules".

#1 get a job. every man needs a job

#2 make enough money to support yourself, and you can complain about yourself.

#3 make enough money to support yourself and your family, and you can complain about yourself and your family.

#4 when you get married, forget about your friends. your wife is your friend, and she may allow you to occasionally see "old friends".

#5 put down the nintendo. men do not play nintendo.

#6 sitting around coffee bars chatting with your buds is not the way to spend a day. go home to your wife and take her out for the day. this is america, not turkey.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Also I'd like to ask y'all if you are married is it true that you can't make friends with the opposit sex ??? Because thats what her parents says, that I shouldn't hang around with single men, we are both young under 25

that's pretty confusing. I assumed you were a man. Are you a woman married to another woman? If you're a man then another man is not a member of the opposite sex. They are of the same sex as you. Maybe this is the core issue here?

Why is it confusing? He's a man whose wife doesn't want him hanging out with women or single men... There are lots of controlling women that think if their husband hangs out with single guys, he's gonna party hard or go look for girls with his single friends. The only core issue is that he's a man and everyone wants to attack him for not upholding his part of the marriage vows. If it were the other way around, everyone would tell the woman not to stand such "abuse" and "control" from a man and to leave him.

#3 make enough money to support yourself and your family, and you can complain about yourself and your family.

#4 when you get married, forget about your friends. your wife is your friend, and she may allow you to occasionally see "old friends".#5 put down the nintendo. men do not play nintendo.

#6 sitting around coffee bars chatting with your buds is not the way to spend a day. go home to your wife and take her out for the day. this is america, not turkey.

:blink: I'm sorry, I don't think #4 is a "man's" rule...sounds more like rules for a child than a husband. I think as adults we can see our friends without permission. The problem is that his wife supposedly hid her schizophrenia from him. It's obviously impossible for him to deal with and he wants out. I say if you're not happy, then the best thing to do is to make a clean cut and end the relationship. I don't believe that a sick person, especially a mentally sick person, will ever just "get better" - so it's best to walk away before it gets even more ugly.

Wow, i read this whole forum, and i dont understand why this man is still having sex with his wife. If she is really making his life a living hell, why would he have sex with her, let alone unprotected sex, um DUHH!!!! I dont know, im not a guy, maybe a guy can jump in and give me his opinion, but i know when im pissed off, or if i felt 'threatened' by my significant other, there would be no 'sexy time', buy maybe he can ... ignore it? and pretend that she is taking her meds until he gets what he wants? i dunno, weird situation. Meds are important, she needs to be on them, for whatever she has, but if she doesnt want to take them, or if they arnt working, then its obviously not going to work out.

"Tall, dark and handsome with an amazing smile. He gave me butterflies every time he looked my way. I knew he was the one."- Me

I-129F NOA1 : April 5, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : April 28, 2008

NVC Left : Aug.18, 2008

Packet 3 Received: Sept. 3, 2008

Interview Date : Dec. 18, 2008

APPROVED!!!!

Dec. 19, 2008- Alfredo comes home!

Jan. 5, 2009: Alfredo and I become husband and Wife

March 10, 2009 AOS paperwork sent, will wait for it to arrive via tracking #

March 12, 2009 AOS paperwork arrives in Chicago

March 23, 2009 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765

March 30, 2009-Biometrics letter received, appt date April 10th @11am philly office

April 10, 2009-Biometrics appt. done, in and out in 15 minutes

Nov. 18, 2009-Card production ordered

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Please I do not want any one to jugde me for no reason... All I am asking for is a piece of advice on what to do right now...I created this new account to remain anonymous.

Ok my wife is crazy, yes she is crazy, we met online back in 2004 everything was going good we were both loving it all that in a nut shell we decided to get married, when I gat over here I found out a lot of things that she didn't tell me. Ok first of all she didn't tell me she has a mental disorder called Schizoprenia not until I experience one of her episodes and that was like 10days after I gat over here, I didn't like what I saw. I confronted her about it and she told me she didn't tell me because if she had told me I might not have married her...

Now we have been leaving together now for 2years and its been one problem to another, everything that we do is what she tells her mum is like I am married to her mum cus her mum makes the decison for her, when I say everything I mean everything she even tells her mum if we made love with or without a condom.....Also I'd like to ask y'all if you are married is it true that you can't make friends with the opposit sex ??? Because thats what her parents says, that I shouldn't hang around with single men, we are both young under 25...............Her family sees me as a bad guy which I am not, they have a problem with the way I dress who I talk to and who I don't talk to and also wants me to take her everywhere I go like if I had to run to store I have to ask her would you like to come I agree take her places but everywhere ???or if a friend says come hang out with me I must take her along....You can imagine she doesn't have friends, don't have a liecense, she always in the house, now this is not my fault that she doesn't have friends or liecense but for some reasons she thinks its my fault

The point I am trying to make her is that there is no trust between us two, she and her mum always thinks I am cheating on her and its not like she has ever caught talking to some girl. OK there is guy she said she's "working" for and all that and the calls her like every 2hrs even up to 1AM in the morning and she will be on the phone with him, I never questioned her or anything because I do trust her, but why is it so hard for her to trust me.....I have to talk to her like I am talking to a 6yrs old girl .This is not the first time this is happening.... She always says I don't talk to her and I spend more time with my friend than I do her which is a fat lie, whenver I say something to her she doesn't give me a good advice and this is because of her disorder like if I need to talk to my wife about anything I can't because it's like talking to a brick wall and whatever I say don't say this to anybody this is between you and I and I want it to remain a secret, the first things she does is call her mum and tell her mum what I say DO NOT TELL ANYONE, she does something bad in a minutes and the next minutes she turns around and I say I don't remember saying or doing that .. I am honestly tired of this married, this isn't what I signed up for, the mistake we both made was when she came to visit me back in Africa she only stayed for 8days that didn't give me time to know her very well in person and what she does and stuffs.... I really don't know what to do at this point and everything I say complain about something she's doing or not doing her mum will say because I have my green card now that's why I am saying that and honestly its not...... Not only I am not happy with marriage my life is in danger too because her sister threatened me that she will get someone to iron me out...its obvious I am living among people that don't like me and before things gets outta hand or anyone gets hurts I want to be out of here, I am so far away from home and I have a family that loves me so dearly..... There are lots of things I'd like to put down here, I am not myself right now

If you were in my shoes what would you do... I am only 24yrs old

I hope you get this piece of advise.

If you are being accused to cheating than more than likely the person who is accusing is the one who is doing it. Its the conscious making them accuse you for their actions.

RUN....

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

#4 when you get married, forget about your friends. your wife is your friend, and she may allow you to occasionally see "old friends".

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brilliant is not one of your main quality, isn't it?

and as a note:

UR RIGHT, in america some guys hang out in strip bars and cabarets....for adults. :bonk::rofl:

This is not turkey, this is america. :(

((((((ignorant ppl with no sense of self-critism)))))))

Edited by Ginger cat

Marriage: 01-26-2032

homesick: 01-30-2032

Divorce: 10-13-2032

you will stay married for 290 days.

Filed: Timeline

this is america. we dont care about what other people think a man is and what a man isnt.

if you are happy and your wife is happy then dont worry about trying to impress other people.

for the record, here is how i scored on your "little man rules"

1. i dont have a job. i'm 44. i made enough money to retire already and despite the market crash i am still doing just fine, thanks.

2. i make enough money to complain about anything i like but i rarely do. Especially my family. Complainers are just annoying. especially people that think they are entitled to complain because of how much money they have.

3. see number 2.

4. when i get married i will not forget about my friends. my wife is fine with that. she encourages me to have friends not discourages it. i include her in activities with my friends when appropriate. i choose to spend time with my wife because i enjoy it. not because of some silly "man rule".

5. i dont have nintendo but i do have xbox 360. did this affect my ####### size somehow?

6. sitting around coffee houses doesnt seem very interesting but i see nothing wrong with it. see number 4. this is america. you are free to do as you wish.

this is america. we dont care about what other people think a man is and what a man isnt.

if you are happy and your wife is happy then dont worry about trying to impress other people.

1. i dont have a job. i'm 44. i made enough money to retire already and despite the market crash i am still doing just fine, thanks.

2. i make enough money to complain about anything i like but i rarely do. Especially my family. Complainers are just annoying. especially people that think they are entitled to complain because of how much money they have.

3. see number 2.

4. when i get married i will not forget about my friends. my wife is fine with that. she encourages me to have friends not discourages it. i include her in activities with my friends when appropriate. i choose to spend time with my wife because i enjoy it. not because of some silly "man rule".

5. i dont have nintendo but i do have xbox 360. did this affect my ####### size somehow?

6. sitting around coffee houses doesnt seem very interesting but i see nothing wrong with it. see number 4. this is america. you are free to do as you wish.

:D for the record...

1) Knight's a full-time student so he's not working at the moment. When I have my green card and he's graduated, well both be working because it's a shared responsibility.

2) See above. There are also some circumstances which have meant I cannot work at the moment.

3) See above, again. We all support one another.

4) I am Knight's best friend, but he has other good friends, too. I encourage him to see his friends as he does with me. We work together so well because we share a lot of interests, and we can share those with one another's friends, too. His friends are mine, and mine are his.

5) :D I know that Knight's very much a man, and while we can't play a nintendo at the moment, we will be using an XBox 360. We play online games together at the moment. It's a hell of a lot of fun and it's something we can do and enjoy together.

6) But I like going out for coffee with my guy! We do other things, too -- and when I'm there, we'll all share coffee with his buds (but he prefers a frappuchino).

I am a woman and I think it's safe to say your so-called "man rules" are quite silly to me. I'm sure they make sense to you, but they're not applicable to everyone :D.

Magpie.

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

3. see number 2.

"man rules" are not the same for every man. some irresponsible kids need to hear "man rules" like the ones i gave this twerp. people who are already in control of their own lives don't need any rules at all. they can live by principle, like you and i do.

invertebrates need an exoskeleton to work their energy against. similarly, young kids need rules to expend their energy within, or they flop around helplessly like the OP, who is a crab without a shell. vertebrates have internal structure, as do mature adults, so they don't need to be contained by a shell of rules.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Updated: March 11, 2009

Feel sorry for you..

if she use computer lot and really wanna find out what she doing

check out think link

http://www.top5softwarereviews.com/pcpandora/?id=pcpandora

Feel sorry for you..

check out think link

Now THAT is mature... installing a stroke following software instead of open and honest communication..... :rolleyes:

Feel sorry for you..

check out think link

Now THAT is mature... installing a stroke following software instead of open and honest communication..... :rolleyes:

AMEN Len! AMEN

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

You only spent 8 physical days with her and had no clue how she was. 8 days is NOT enough to physical get to know someone my friend and I think you know this now.

Sounds to me you both needed more time to get to know each other. To late now. If she is not taking her meds then she needs HELP..YOU need to seek therapy on how to handle this situation my dear and her mom needs to BACK THE HECK OFF!

I would tell her Look you either tell your mom to BUTT out, stop running to her everytime we talk, GET some help, take your meds OR i am leaving you and I am not coming back.

She needed to be HONEST

OH and PS NO men should NOT be friends with women or women with friends. SORRY been there done it and it DOES NOT WORK. When you are married you can have friends..BUT knowing your wife is jealous WHY would you throw yourself to the wolves and talk to single women???? Thats a HUGE duh moment my friend.

Your greencard MAY be yoru property BUT did you just marry her FOR that reason??? Your statement like that is UNREAL WOW and makes folks wonder if she really is sick mentally OR are you looking for an excuse to leave her without feeling guilty?

PERSONALLY I would leave. Her whole family is nuts, she is nuts and you are better off finding someone who is kinder to you and not so jealous...EEEEK

BEST WISHES

to the person who wrote this.

I would say "go home!"

you and a lot of you guys think USA is haven.

Think again....the grass is not greener on the other side? You painted green

to the person who posted this. DO NOT BLAME AMERICA..blame the moron he is married to..not all americans are bad people. Some of us even give a #######...WOW what a concept!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
:secret: all women are psycho.

haha i agree :whistle: ..

CITIZENSHIP 06-19-2013 Sent N400 Application (Chicago Lockbox)

06-21-2013 USCIS received my N400 application

06-25-2013 USCIS mailed the NOA1

06-28-2013 USCIS mailed the Biometrics appt

07-01-2013 Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt letter

​07-15-2013 Biometrics Appt.

08-27-2013 Interview/Test passed

10-07-2013 Oath taking

IR-5 MOM AND DAD

02-20-2014 mailed I-130 for my parents

02-24-2014 USCIS received the I-130 docs

03-17-2014 USCIS approved the petition (took 15 days, weekdays only)

03-25-2014 USCIS shipped the approved case to NVC

04-02-2014 NVC received the papers (6 days from the approval date)

05-01-2014 Got the 2 case numbers. (21 days)

05-07-2014 Got an email & paid the AOS fee (4 days); DS-261(Choice of Agent) sent

05-09-2014 AOS status "PAID" (2 days from the date the was paid)

05-22-2014 AOS docs delivered in NVC

06-27-2014 RFE for I864 and I864A (i left the Place of residence blank, 26 days from the date they received the AOS)

06-28-2014 Mailed the corrected forms to NVC

06-30-2014 NVC received the AOS corrected forms

07-01-2014 Received IV Bill Invoice, paid.

07-02-2014 PAID status of the mother

07-07-2014 PAID status of the father

07-08-2014 Mailed the supporting docs

07-10-2014 Supporting docs arrived at NVC

07-11-2014 Submitted DS260 of mother

07-13-2014 Submitted DS260 of father

09-04-2014 Called NVC and the lady said CASE COMPLETE! (136 days total from the day they received the I-130)

09-11-2014 Received an email regarding the Interview (5 days from the day the case was completed)

09-15-2014 Status "In Transit" inCEAC

09-16-2014 Status "Ready" CEAC

10-03-2014 Interview/AP/USEM (no record of their medical,DAD needs to get an NBI explanation letter&new NBI clearance with his "aka"

10-8-2014 Mom called St Lukes and asked about the medical results, they said they submitted it already back in June

10-10-2014 Mom mailed the NBI Clearance of my dad

10-14-2014 NBI clearance delivered in USEM

10-06-2014 Visa Issued CEAC

10-09-2014 Got an email that my dad's visa was issued

10-14-2014 Visa delivered 11-29-2014 POE

12-08-2014 SS Card arrived

COBBS

just in reference to your quote here "The point I am trying to make her is that there is no trust between us two, she and her mum always thinks I am cheating on her and its not like she has ever caught talking to some girl. OK there is guy she said she's "working" for and all that and the calls her like every 2hrs even up to 1AM in the morning and she will be on the phone with him, I never questioned her or anything because I do trust her, but why is it so hard for her to trust me....."

NO TRUST will be a sure demise of any relationship and if one does not have the proof and all the time suspicious and accusing that gets very frustrating, tiring and insulting. As for her late night "work" calls, DONT BELIEVE THAT MY FRIEND! Again, alot of times people will project onto you

what they, themself, are doing.

Good Luck, it sounds like you got a lot on your plate.

Schizophrenia does not equal "psycho" -- words matter. If you are not willing to inform yourself about her condition, seek the medical help she so desperately needs; then go your separate ways.

Psycho is merely a shortcut term to denote abnormal psychological thought processes. Do you ever use short cut words, abbreviations or acronyms? Psycho is a root word as in psychosis, psychopathology, psychosomatic. Go blurt out these words to your doctor and impress him. Nothing wrong with this. Word of the day class is now dismissed. :star:

Edited by itzallgood

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.