Cobbs

Wife is Psycho

120 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

run forest run.. id run, i lived with a skizo yeah the crazy beach started putting me down as her next of kin and the next thing the po was calling for me asking where she at LIKE #######?? id be in my bed sleeping and tring tring.. hello.. its the police..we;re looking for nutnut.. i aint seen nut nut.. then they come to the house and are like wheres nut nut.. and im like you just called i dont know where nut nut is.. and then they ask me for my fkn id and sht.. like they dont know she is skizo.. then.. she has another episode tries to use a rolling pin on my head, the mental health worker managed to catch her.. so she throws a pan at my other housemate.. we are like DAYMN i was just making you a sandwich and tea? and then the healthworkers are trying to take her to the hospital and shes like running down the road!! and they catch her and shes like trying to fondle the guy.. then there was the time she called the mental health unit to come get her.. she was talking in the third person, like she was someone else!!! yeah i am sorry id get out, and i wouldnt feel bad... we were housemates because we were friends before and i thought i knew her.. but she stopped with the meds and she stopped being the person i knew.

run forest run.. id run, i lived with a skizo yeah the crazy beach started putting me down as her next of kin and the next thing the po was calling for me asking where she at LIKE #######?? id be in my bed sleeping and tring tring.. hello.. its the police..we;re looking for nutnut.. i aint seen nut nut.. then they come to the house and are like wheres nut nut.. and im like you just called i dont know where nut nut is.. and then they ask me for my fkn id and sht.. like they dont know she is skizo.. then.. she has another episode tries to use a rolling pin on my head, the mental health worker managed to catch her.. so she throws a pan at my other housemate.. we are like DAYMN i was just making you a sandwich and tea? and then the healthworkers are trying to take her to the hospital and shes like running down the road!! and they catch her and shes like trying to fondle the guy.. then there was the time she called the mental health unit to come get her.. she was talking in the third person, like she was someone else!!! yeah i am sorry id get out, and i wouldnt feel bad... we were housemates because we were friends before and i thought i knew her.. but she stopped with the meds and she stopped being the person i knew.

O.o that was almost readable. "Crazy beach"? Can we stop referring to people with that condition as crazy, please? Or "beach" for that matter, as you put it...

So you he can not tell me that her wife is suffering with all those thing and he can live with her for 2 good years, please open your heart, again look at what he said the green card is his so that mean he is not ready to leave the country. There is something fishing.

Knight's a psyche major, and we were talking about it by coincidence (not about this particular case). I'm not entirely sure how you completely missed out the whole hallucinations deal for how long was it, two years? I oughta let him handle this one. O.o

So, basically you only met in person for 8 days then decided to travel away from family and friends to marry her. Then you stay with her for 2 years (With her disability) and now "its not working" and the GC is "yours".

Hmm, I don't want to judge but uh something smells stinky like fish.

Finally! you said exactly what I wanted to say but was too lazy to type :P

What they said. Admittedly I should have looked up further symptoms before I posted before @_@. :: Pinches nose and looks for anti-smelly spray ::

Magpie.

Edited by KnightAndMagpie

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Africa
Timeline
[/size]

SOMETIMES, WE JUST HAVE TO PLAY DETECTIVE: SORRY WE GOTCHA!!!!! : :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

U r right no reason for u to stay in america..no need for people lyk u ....

leaving my green card behind is not a very good idea because its my property now...

the green card is intended to allow you to have cohabitive relationship with the wife, and everythign else that comes with it is liagniappe. it is not a piece of property that you can beg, borrow, or steal, although that appears to be your intent.

i'm looking forward to seeing you deported when it expires. america is just too easy on people like you.

America is not for certain kind of people, it's for everybody.{ The American Dream} Only God can prove me right that I didn't marry this girl just to come over here, I really wanna be married and grow together with my wife to be my friend,lover, sister and everything but its the opposite of what I wanted in life....I don't have to make anybody on VJ believe my story or whatever, anybody who has lived with a schizo patient will know exactly what I am talking about, not only she's crazy her family don't like me for some reasons ;anyways...... AND JUST SO YOU "justashooter'" I HAVE A 10 YEARS CARD SO DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Cobbs my friend, you are a work of art. Just because you are an immature 25 yr old, doesn't mean the world should feel sorry for you. You know who I feel sorry for? Your wife. Whether she has a mental illness or not, she married you cause she loved you, she needed a companion, a friend, a lover, a soulmate. You say you had no idea about her, cause she only came for 8 days. Then why on God's earth did you get married??? Why are you complaining about her talking to her mother, her sex stories, her not asking you to pimp yourself with the opposite sex after 2YEARS? I think this annoying stuff would have come out much sooner. Why didn't it? Cause you worked hard to get that 10yr GC. Its not your property. Its your permission to stay here with your WIFE.

Now onto mental health. Why are you such a looser to stay with this girl for 2 years and not get her any help? This is your responsibility as her husband. I think she could have a case of abuse against you for failure to help. Problems can get fixed if 2 parties work on them. She may be helpless to herself, and hence relies on her mothers advice, because you are a little kid and offer no support. Days of pimping are over when you get married. This is normal with marriage to hang out as a couple.

Based on your description, she doesn't seem schizo, maybe manic depressive or bi polar, but not schizo.

Here's my recommendation. If you love her as your wife, treat her with respect, get her medical help. Get her evaluated, get her on meds, ensure she takes the meds, and keeps her Dr visits. Go with her to every visit to see what progress doc says is occurring. For the time being, set her first. Stop pimping with the single ladies, give her the comfort she knows you are only hers. Wherever you go, take her with. More social time does wonders on a persons self image. Don't let her sit at home alone, it leads to worse stages of depression.

As others have said, marriage is "through sickness and in health". If you genuinely married her out of love, as oppossed to a 10yr GC, then man up, start acting like a true partner. Show her you care and help her.

If you run like forest, you are a sissy, a 25yr old boy acting like a 12 yr old that wants to out to play. Your choice. Make it the right one.

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

The post is reminscent of some posts from other african men who claimed their wifes were mentally ill after getting here to the US. Is this a repeat of the same post???

Why African men? Is it because its a 3rd world? Would it have been different if they had come from first world countries like UK, canada?

8/04/08-AOS sent

2/26/09-Interview

3/06/09-Welcome notice

3/11/09-Received 10 YR GC

2/27/12-Apply for Naturalization

Cobbs my friend, you are a work of art. Just because you are an immature 25 yr old, doesn't mean the world should feel sorry for you. You know who I feel sorry for? Your wife. Whether she has a mental illness or not, she married you cause she loved you, she needed a companion, a friend, a lover, a soulmate. You say you had no idea about her, cause she only came for 8 days. Then why on God's earth did you get married??? Why are you complaining about her talking to her mother, her sex stories, her not asking you to pimp yourself with the opposite sex after 2YEARS? I think this annoying stuff would have come out much sooner. Why didn't it? Cause you worked hard to get that 10yr GC. Its not your property. Its your permission to stay here with your WIFE.

Now onto mental health. Why are you such a looser to stay with this girl for 2 years and not get her any help? This is your responsibility as her husband. I think she could have a case of abuse against you for failure to help. Problems can get fixed if 2 parties work on them. She may be helpless to herself, and hence relies on her mothers advice, because you are a little kid and offer no support. Days of pimping are over when you get married. This is normal with marriage to hang out as a couple.

Based on your description, she doesn't seem schizo, maybe manic depressive or bi polar, but not schizo.

Here's my recommendation. If you love her as your wife, treat her with respect, get her medical help. Get her evaluated, get her on meds, ensure she takes the meds, and keeps her Dr visits. Go with her to every visit to see what progress doc says is occurring. For the time being, set her first. Stop pimping with the single ladies, give her the comfort she knows you are only hers. Wherever you go, take her with. More social time does wonders on a persons self image. Don't let her sit at home alone, it leads to worse stages of depression.

As others have said, marriage is "through sickness and in health". If you genuinely married her out of love, as oppossed to a 10yr GC, then man up, start acting like a true partner. Show her you care and help her.

If you run like forest, you are a sissy, a 25yr old boy acting like a 12 yr old that wants to out to play. Your choice. Make it the right one.

:: Applauds ::

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
The post is reminscent of some posts from other african men who claimed their wifes were mentally ill after getting here to the US. Is this a repeat of the same post???

Why African men? Is it because its a 3rd world? Would it have been different if they had come from first world countries like UK, canada?

no, just because the other story that was almost verbatem was an african male..no rascism or anything, just an observation.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Why are you such a looser to stay with this girl for 2 years and not get her any help? This is your responsibility as her husband.

AMEN!!!

I was thinking the same thing..maybe a simple personality disorder..well not simple, since they are more often than not, harder to get diagnosed and treated.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

[/size]

SOMETIMES, WE JUST HAVE TO PLAY DETECTIVE: SORRY WE GOTCHA!!!!! : :rofl::rofl::rofl:

U r right no reason for u to stay in america..no need for people lyk u ....

leaving my green card behind is not a very good idea because its my property now...

the green card is intended to allow you to have cohabitive relationship with the wife, and everythign else that comes with it is liagniappe. it is not a piece of property that you can beg, borrow, or steal, although that appears to be your intent.

i'm looking forward to seeing you deported when it expires. america is just too easy on people like you.

America is not for certain kind of people, it's for everybody.{ The American Dream} Only God can prove me right that I didn't marry this girl just to come over here, I really wanna be married and grow together with my wife to be my friend,lover, sister and everything but its the opposite of what I wanted in life....I don't have to make anybody on VJ believe my story or whatever, anybody who has lived with a schizo patient will know exactly what I am talking about, not only she's crazy her family don't like me for some reasons ;anyways...... AND JUST SO YOU "justashooter'" I HAVE A 10 YEARS CARD SO DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

:rofl::whistle: Good grip.

Anyway, back to your topic. Your wife needs to see her therapist again. If she is still make you insane or she is not willing to help herself then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
...... AND JUST SO YOU "justashooter'" I HAVE A 10 YEARS CARD SO DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

so we are now burdened with one more leech upon society who will never amount to anything. wonderful.

i hope the sacrifice of 2 years of your life was painful enough, and that your wife makes the rest of your sad little life just as bad, whether you leave her, or not. either way, you entered into this game a looser, and will remain so for the duration, and while we may have to pay for it, you have to live it.

Edited by justashooter

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Timeline
...... AND JUST SO YOU "justashooter'" I HAVE A 10 YEARS CARD SO DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

We don't have to deal with your sorry a$$. Pity your poor wife though who does. It must be he!! for her to be sick and have a husband who got what he wanted from her and doesn't care a d@mn about her. You will get what you deserve though - What goes around, comes around. I sincerely hope you do!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
O.o that was almost readable. "Crazy beach"? Can we stop referring to people with that condition as crazy, please? Or "beach" for that matter, as you put it...

Magpie.

well this is a forum, we arent required to write in the queens english at all times are we?? so chill out

im not gonna apologise for calling her a crazy beach.. because she subjected me and my house mates thru hell, and i really dont see why anyone else should be held responsible for other peoples craziness.. she got that way thru taking loads of drugs and partying hard... i feel sympathy and i would show understanding to people who got that way thru no fault of their own.. but when its because of ones irresponsible actions then why should we feel pity???

you try living with someone thats unpredictable see if you like it

well this is a forum, we arent required to write in the queens english at all times are we?? so chill out

im not gonna apologise for calling her a crazy beach.. because she subjected me and my house mates thru hell, and i really dont see why anyone else should be held responsible for other peoples craziness.. she got that way thru taking loads of drugs and partying hard... i feel sympathy and i would show understanding to people who got that way thru no fault of their own.. but when its because of ones irresponsible actions then why should we feel pity???

you try living with someone thats unpredictable see if you like it

^^ Well, I'm not going to get into a shouting match with you. I was just highlighting that it's wrong to call people who have diagnosed mental illnesses and such "crazy beaches", as you put it. When they can't get the right medical help or support, then no wonder they turn to other means. Yes, they can put you through hell, but sometimes it's beyond their control. I know a guy who's dating someone with clinical depression and he finds it hard, but he sticks by her because he acknowledges that it's an actual illness and he knows she loves him. Let's be a little more understanding of the people suffering from the illness, hey? I don't think they voluntarily wanted to have the illnesses or impose on people in the first place.

And also, it helps to be able to write clearly to some degree so people can see what you're reading. :) It prevents any misunderstandings or misinterpretations.

Magpie.

Edited by KnightAndMagpie

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
:secret: all women are psycho.

Me woman... me psycho?

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.