Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

But no Q..mi a refer to Honey..i thought we had a convo once about stares...so now she is on hills and mountains i wonder if that seem to change

Sus..LMAO..u right girl..and plus I AM SOOO TIRED...so glad it will be over soon..shyt

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Everyone for the well wishes I still can't believe it! I am not going to be able to concentrate all day :lol:

Funny because me and my Hubby were just arguing over pure foolnish, pots and pans if you can believe it and why can't I cook rice in the dutchie pot if I needed to :protest: haaaaaa and I call him back 10 minutes later with the good news. We were both frustrated because of the separation.... so now all is well (L) again

Philly, I know exactly what you mean, we have agrued over why I wanted to know why the sun is shinning in Jamaica. I say down the hill, he says down the road and who's right. That's why this is taking me thru some loops, i find that we are arguing over stupid shyt.

The important thing is to realize that it's frustration making us argue over stupid shyt, and not issues with each other.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
mi no know bout di one Kimmy...but I is not mad at 'tal @ sus

wah!! if anybody mad a yuh...u show wi every day how mad u is!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey yall! How is everyone doing? I'm sitting here biding my time at my mother's house until I leave for a funeral that starts at 2. My cousin passed away on Friday, and so I've been inundated with relatives for the last 2 days. It's been good seeing folks though...especially the cousins and aunts that I was really close with growing up...and now to see them with their families---I tell you it's amazing! Everybody's like, "Tamisha, when are you having kids?" :wacko: I'm always like pickney soon come! I just hope nobody really tries to cut the fool today at the church--some of my family can be a bit extra! :bonk::help:

Philly--Congrats on the interview date! That's a pretty quick turn-around considering that most interviews aren't scheduled until 3 or 4 months after the case is complete! :thumbs:

Welcome Back Honey! Sounds like you had a nice likkle trip--and lucky u, you'll be back soon! I was hopin to meet you down there in April, but I think I'm going to be down there the following week instead...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Thanks Everyone for the well wishes I still can't believe it! I am not going to be able to concentrate all day :lol:

Funny because me and my Hubby were just arguing over pure foolnish, pots and pans if you can believe it and why can't I cook rice in the dutchie pot if I needed to :protest: haaaaaa and I call him back 10 minutes later with the good news. We were both frustrated because of the separation.... so now all is well (L) again

Don't worry Philly... I can only cook rice in the electric rice cooker. Otherwise it's instant rice for us!

LOL - I buy boiling bags! DJ and I had an argument over this last trip - I made dinner, but told him he had to cook the rice cause I can't do it like that - he whined and moaned, and told me how easy it is and just do it - so he finally got up to do it - And burned it! :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Sometimes the arguing of silly stuff realy bothers one or both...like me an Kashi argue me leaving his food (dumplin ,banana, yam) in the pot..let me tell u it bothers him a wholleee lot..i thought it wasn't a big deal but he was...

Filed: Timeline

sus;

rice in bags, my husband would have a fit...dwl mi afi tell mi grannie dat deh one.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
But no Q..mi a refer to Honey..i thought we had a convo once about stares...so now she is on hills and mountains i wonder if that seem to change

Sus..LMAO..u right girl..and plus I AM SOOO TIRED...so glad it will be over soon..shyt

i know.. i remembered that convo when dillon asked for the picture LMAO..

at first i was imagining honey climbing the hill and a whole bunch of bulls walking around LOL :rofl:

i'm sure honey got mad respeck this time around as she TREK up dat hill, flip flops bought to fall apart :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Hey Quanna;

Well, this is what they tell me,

You don't look like a Jamaican (and I reply) what does a Jamaican look like.

well according to my ex, u have to have dreadlocs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quana, you don't know how many times I have heard this sense I have started locking my hair. Some people are like, "You're locking your hair because you are married to a Jamaican or because he wants you to because he is a Jamaican!" I'm like #######? NOOOO! First of all ediats, when I first went natural this was my intent all along, I would just get scared when it was time to start and punk out! Second azzwipes, a lot of Jamaicans don't wear their hair in locks. It is typically still associated with Rastafarianism, and NO my husband is not a Rasta, and NO he does not have locks (and has no interest in growing them!) It's crazy that alot of folks still believe that Jamaicans=locks! :wacko: Can you tell that I get pissed off @ ridiculousness!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

i know.. i remembered that convo when dillon asked for the picture LMAO..

at first i was imagining honey climbing the hill and a whole bunch of bulls walking around LOL :rofl:

i'm sure honey got mad respeck this time around as she TREK up dat hill, flip flops bought to fall apart :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO..mi nah walk up no blasted hill...mi tired fi mash up shoes a JA...everytime mi go mi mash up mi shoes dem..all if mi nah climb no hill

Timeline
Tam...wahhh gwaan.!!

Mi deyah. Wishing I could get out of this funeral. Wha u do?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Don't worry Philly... I can only cook rice in the electric rice cooker. Otherwise it's instant rice for us!

LOL - I buy boiling bags! DJ and I had an argument over this last trip - I made dinner, but told him he had to cook the rice cause I can't do it like that - he whined and moaned, and told me how easy it is and just do it - so he finally got up to do it - And burned it! :whistle:

Me too. Boil in da bag all the way. Damien went to the store Sunday and last night looking for his favorite brown rice in a bag. They sold out so he bought home regular rice in the box... I said what am I doing to do with this :unsure:

Seriously, that's what Damien gets for not cooking more often :angry:

Filed: Timeline
Hey Quanna;

Well, this is what they tell me,

You don't look like a Jamaican (and I reply) what does a Jamaican look like.

well according to my ex, u have to have dreadlocs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quana, you don't know how many times I have heard this sense I have started locking my hair. Some people are like, "You're locking your hair because you are married to a Jamaican or because he wants you to because he is a Jamaican!" I'm like #######? NOOOO! First of all ediats, when I first went natural this was my intent all along, I would just get scared when it was time to start and punk out! Second azzwipes, a lot of Jamaicans don't wear their hair in locks. It is typically still associated with Rastafarianism, and NO my husband is not a Rasta, and NO he does not have locks (and has no interest in growing them!) It's crazy that alot of folks still believe that Jamaicans=locks! :wacko: Can you tell that I get pissed off @ ridiculousness!

Mrs. P;

let me tell you, every single date that I've every had with an American man, no matter their background the converstations was about "GANGA"...I'm like look, not all Jamaicans smoke weed, I don't, then the conversation goes down hill from there. :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.