SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wakey---I think you can use a leave-in conditioner, and then wash once a week...

Lawny---do you know someone in MB? I was looking on this site called Homeaway.com and found this great condo for rent! She's been really good to negotiate with so far, and she's had great reviews about the condo and the whole experience!

Mrs. P

i rented a house from homeaway.com last week while in Ochi. i had some problems but the price was good - and the owner is working thru the problems and sending me a refund.

homeaway

Picture017.jpgPicture028.jpgPicture014.jpg

Picture013.jpgPicture010.jpgPicture011.jpg

Picture041.jpgPicture040.jpgCopyofPicture007.jpg

Ryon,

What's a good price. That place is expensive... lol I'm looking for a place to stay in July. So far I've found The Whyfield. It looks nice but I'll have to get Ray's brother to go look at it. It's next to RIU also. http://www.villasinjamaica.com/MammeeBay/w...d/default.shtml

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Mawnin Ladies;

I feels like someone beat me with a baseball bat then kicked me down a flight of stairs.

Ladies please be careful using your credit cards in Jamaica, I know of too many people who got burned. Never NEVER use your debit cards. If I have to use my credit cards, it's usually to purchase large items, like furniture, but I call the credit card company and let them know. I've done that several times in the past and the credit card company called Courts while I was still in the store and ask me to verify a few things before they would process the transaction.

TL; don't get me started on Western Union.

Sunny; what u doing online, I'm telling lil bro.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Hope you feel better Lawny! My teacher posted our midterm last night - It is an article about how the federal law changes will effect the H1B visas, and the question is to give our reaction to the proposed changes - I see an easy A with that one, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Morning all!

Hope you feel better Lawny! My teacher posted our midterm last night - It is an article about how the federal law changes will effect the H1B visas, and the question is to give our reaction to the proposed changes - I see an easy A with that one, lol

Go for it girl, I'm freezing. My body won't warm up.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

Sus, how lucky are you to get a midterm for that. Others in the class are probably going WTH is an H1B visa......

Lawny, I couldn't sleep lastnight so I was on the computer. Feel Better!

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus...only if they knew what our lives are like..with this visa process...hehehe..

Hey all

HAD MY 1ST CLASS LAST NITE.. IWASN'T LUCKY TO HAVE IT ONLINE...I'M SOOOOO FREAKING TIRED...CAN U'LL SEE ME TYPING IN MOTION..DANG!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Good Morning ladies......

Hey Nells....

Kimmy, hang in there girl.

ROC

Morning everyone, WOW I missed a alot you all were busy yesterday! I was just catching up!

Ms Lawny I am with you I want to move somewhere warmer I can't take the frigid winters anymore I need to be somewhere HOT!! I was thinking AZ too but I need to do my research as far as the job market. I would miss the city though.

Ms RoxcieJ

Congrats on the promotion you should definitely be proud of that accomplishment it truly speaks to you and your work ethic. (F) I empathize with you as well on your feelings in regards to this process trust me I have had some bad days too. :cry: I love that we have a support system here on VJ that everyone else is going through the same ordeal so I don't feel totally alone. Yes take time for yourself, I shop which is totally a bad idea but it makes me feel better LOL

Island

That is horrible I have been in that situation too, someone used my card in the Juicy beef in Kingston and charged 500.00 WTH??!!. Good thing my bank caught it right away conducted an investigation and I didn't have any further issues. Also I have been noticing in Kingston in the past year that a lot of establishments aren't accepting International cards especially from the US. Plus the ATM's don't never have no $$$ So since we have an account with Scotia I just use that card if I need to so I don't have any issues with fraud. It's really a shame that this is a major issue but its the sign of the times.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Sus...only if they knew what our lives are like..with this visa process...hehehe..

Hey all

HAD MY 1ST CLASS LAST NITE.. IWASN'T LUCKY TO HAVE IT ONLINE...I'M SOOOOO FREAKING TIRED...CAN U'LL SEE ME TYPING IN MOTION..DANG!!!

It will be hard keeping it to 1000 wordsl - Cause the question is in regards to restrictions put on corporations receiving Fed funding - I say Good, and plan to launch my spiel about how unfair the system is, lol

I can relate with the classes, Kimmy - I Thank God I don't have to go sit in class - this semester is kicking my butt - my teachers are assigning between 20-30 hours of reading a week per class - it's killing me

Timeline
hey Sunray..how r u...u missed our meeting :)....how's ray

I know, I wasn't around. Sorry! I'll be sure to make the next one.

ROC

Timeline

Princess, your time soon come!!

That is horrible I have been in that situation too, someone used my card in the Juicy beef in Kingston and charged 500.00 WTH??!!. Good thing my bank caught it right away conducted an investigation and I didn't have any further issues. Also I have been noticing in Kingston in the past year that a lot of establishments aren't accepting International cards especially from the US. Plus the ATM's don't never have no $$$ So since we have an account with Scotia I just use that card if I need to so I don't have any issues with fraud. It's really a shame that this is a major issue but its the sign of the times.....

Philly - how the heck do you charge $500 in Juicy Beef? Did they feed the whole restaurant? :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.