SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats culture! I can't believe the have had his form the entire time! I hope you have an interview date by the end of the week!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Hi Marlita, how are things?

Congrats Culture, it's about time! I will pray for a speedy date for you - hopefully they will move quick since they delayed already.

MrsBuggy, you won't need to get married again, you are married - you might want to check with your town / city clerk - some require you to register the marriage with them -

Happy Birthday and welcome home, Honey!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finallly a good word..... :thumbs: ...the embassy admits it has my SO's ds230, it's been there since 12-9!!!!!! now we are still waiting for that interview date.....UGH! But i'm wondering too about the timing of going for interview, can i stay long enough to take that flight back with him??? it's his first too, so i'd love to be there by his side...best flight ever for me! It's seems next to impossible to figure out the plan, so...i'm trying to go with the flow. My work is going flip out when i hand in that time off notice without enough notice....but i've warned them, Love trumps work.....cause i know it will be there when i get back and i'm going to be delegating what can't wait. (healthcare.......never ending work!) Our 2 year anniversary is 4-10.........would be nice to be coming home on that date, or at least be together. (L) culture1

they are a hot mess, while they were admitting they should have been giving you an interview date at the same time...

the embassy dragging its feet might actually work out to our benefit, might just be trying to add another child to the k-4, couldn't do it before because his name wasn't on the birth certificate, but he said they have some expediated birth certificate service...so let them draaag their feet with my date.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline
Finallly a good word..... :thumbs: ...the embassy admits it has my SO's ds230, it's been there since 12-9!!!!!! now we are still waiting for that interview date.....UGH! But i'm wondering too about the timing of going for interview, can i stay long enough to take that flight back with him??? it's his first too, so i'd love to be there by his side...best flight ever for me! It's seems next to impossible to figure out the plan, so...i'm trying to go with the flow. My work is going flip out when i hand in that time off notice without enough notice....but i've warned them, Love trumps work.....cause i know it will be there when i get back and i'm going to be delegating what can't wait. (healthcare.......never ending work!) Our 2 year anniversary is 4-10.........would be nice to be coming home on that date, or at least be together. (L) culture1

Mawnin Ladies;

culture - bout damn rass time...I told you, you have to keep at it with them.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies

Congrats Culture... Wishing you a speedy interview :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Morning Yardies :D

There is no way I can catch up in here :blink:

I wanted to ask ya'll a question...

Have any of you had a "non-legal" ceremony in JA before the Visa approval?

We have been talking about doing something like this so that his family can attend...

any thoughts?

Timeline

Glad they finally resolved the problem Culture! Hopefully they will get you an interview date pronto.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

sus, helpppppppppp me, I'm so sick and I can't drink my mix up while at work

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

We have been talking about doing something like this so that his family can attend...

any thoughts?

just have a party..i wouldn't recommend any kind of ceremony

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

any thoughts?

mi agree....

wa'pen Kimmy, mi deh yah a freeze

tep aff a mi name

Congrats Culture..dem come in like crosses...

Lawns..mi ovah yah a freeze to!!!!!!

yuh feel betta

the family from florida that stop by the house is still there, look like dem naw lef fi Canada until Friday...they suppose to stop in Bridgeport or Stamford, CT...but dem fraid fi drive innah snow, so sarry fi dem

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

any thoughts?

really? :(

I sure want his family to be able to see their son on his happiest day :(

I was thinking if it is private and no marriage license then we would be ok...

And only have to do the "legal" wedding when he comes to the US.

You think it could cause problems with the K1?

:cry:

Also, I have seen something about a visitors visa for family to come to the wedding... are these difficult to get??

thanks for anyone who has input... I am on my way to work now, will check back later...

:dance:

Timeline
Congrats Culture..dem come in like crosses...

Lawns..mi ovah yah a freeze to!!!!!!

yuh feel betta

the family from florida that stop by the house is still there, look like dem naw lef fi Canada until Friday...they suppose to stop in Bridgeport or Stamford, CT...but dem fraid fi drive innah snow, so sarry fi dem

TELL DEM FI GO HOME..AND NO STO PA MI PON DI WAY!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

It may cause issues Princess..better safe than sorry..just have a BIG PARTY!!

a visitor visa is very hard to get..especially for a wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.