SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So then what is it with JA men then, are they all sleep deprived? or vitamin deficient? shoot i even take D vitamins when i go, so he can not be so tired all the time, i told him i have never met another human who requires as much sleep as you. His response is " yuh knoa easy" ... Im assuming that is jamaican for shut the hell up....LOL

I brought the vitamins too - lol!! A can lay down anywhere, anytime, in any amount of noise and fall asleep. He says "I just need a 5...."

DJ does the same - but once he's asleep, 5 becomes 5 hours! I can't tell you how many times I have told him that if he falls asleep I am going out alone, lol - He manages to keep himself awake when I threaten that - especially once I start to get ready!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny the man just mek me vex dis mawnin....LOL

i will be fine once i get on the plane and get the hell away from here....LOL

i need to go home and wash and wrap my hair, but im seriously considering just washing it and attaching my beyonce ponytail...LOL ( wonder what his reaction would be....LMAO)

Filed: Timeline
Lawny the man just mek me vex dis mawnin....LOL

i will be fine once i get on the plane and get the hell away from here....LOL

i need to go home and wash and wrap my hair, but im seriously considering just washing it and attaching my beyonce ponytail...LOL ( wonder what his reaction would be....LMAO)

GIRL, U crazy...don't kill the man.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hey yall this just popped up in my email , so im passing it along:

By the way this is the agent i use when i travel to ja, they are really good and very friendly and helpful.

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

WE SELL FOR LESS

Marzouca Marketing & Sales/Adventure Tours

Jamaica Jump

SPECIAL STIMULUS PROGRAM - Limited time only!

OBAMA RECESSION DISCOUNT

DEDUCT 5% FROM ALL HOTELS ON OUR WEBSITE

www.marzouca.com

www.jamaicabeachviewapartments.com

Speak to Shelly or Clover

SPECIAL ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS TO TRAVEL AGENTS

For new and exciting tours please see:

www.jamaicatoursandevents.com

All prices are subject to change if reservation is not confirmed.

Effective February 25, 2009 For new bookings

About Adventure Tours/Marzouca Marketing & Sales

Thank you as usual for using our services and as usual we try our best to lower our prices as much as possible to match the situations we all face.

39 Glouster Ave

Montego Bay, St. James

Adventure Tours/Marzouca Marketing & Sales

876-971-385

Adventure Tours/Marzouca Marketing & Sales | 39 Glouster Ave | Montego Bay | St. James | Jamaica

Timeline
ok yall ? since no one feels like talking :blink:

Is the food at the Ruins good? very pricey? am i paying for ambience instead of quality? what about mama marleys?

or even Evita's i guess, that is Italian? i think i want to go out to dinner and eat something that doesnt come in a bag or box...LOL

next question, i am planning to go to Priory sunday night( my first time) in all my trips... is it fun? does it cost? and since it is locals, will there be a big red arrow that screams farrin on my head, if so how do i blend in? ( other than the fact that i cant whine worth a shyt...LOL)????

good morning ALL

i wish i was going to JA with Honey :crying:

IMG01172.jpgIMG01174.jpgIMG01179.jpgIMG01184.jpgurl]IMG01198.jpgPicture894.jpgPicture895.jpgPicture884.jpg

Edited by Ryon4life
love.jpg

Timeline

:ot: not that we had one to begin with, but does any one know if they have labor unions in JA? the wages and the bullsh_t, they pay people in JA, angers me, makes me want to go and start an uprising against all the frickin resorts, and band all the hotel workers from Negril to Kingston and between to say the hell with it, we aint workin for nothing!!

what would be the option, better the standards and pay for the employees or fly in workers from spain and india and wherever else and pay them effectively locking out JA workers? ( one of those things that makes me go hmmm)

Yall know i wanted to go to Law school before i became a social worker ( just too damn lazy and now too damn old...LOL)

Timeline
Shrew, if you can't think of anything to bring don't dwell on it, trust me when he sees you'll that's all he'll want.

Honey, how the hell you going to go to Jamaica mad!

Im just making a little posterboard

If I can take a pic and get it uploaded I will post it but these old school computers dont have a SD slot

Shrew, if you can't think of anything to bring don't dwell on it, trust me when he sees you'll that's all he'll want.

Hey Tre-

what is a good patwah phrase I can write?

I wrote Welcome home but would like a little patwah on there and cant think of any other than "mi love yah like cook food"

not sure why that is in my head

and Im not writing that haha

I want to meet M at the airport with something..but what? (besides a coat :lol: )

flowers?

I got him this cool kids "celebrate america" book with like a pop up white house and everything but that isnt really a "greet me at the airport" gift

????????????

Leave the book at home - If it was me all I would want is a big hug, kiss and a smile on your face (and of course the coat). I don't like being the center of attention so I wouldn't want balloons or all that hoopla. So I guess it depends on what you and M are like.

yeah we are low key

thats why Im not doing anythign major

Im just making a paper size poster that says "welcome home" and has us drawn as stick people :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

:ot: not that we had one to begin with, but does any one know if they have labor unions in JA? the wages and the bullsh_t, they pay people in JA, angers me, makes me want to go and start an uprising against all the frickin resorts, and band all the hotel workers from Negril to Kingston and between to say the hell with it, we aint workin for nothing!!

what would be the option, better the standards and pay for the employees or fly in workers from spain and india and wherever else and pay them effectively locking out JA workers? ( one of those things that makes me go hmmm)

Yall know i wanted to go to Law school before i became a social worker ( just too damn lazy and now too damn old...LOL)

Honey, you are dealing with a country, that some still consider to be a third world country. Things won't change over night.

Timeline
So then what is it with JA men then, are they all sleep deprived? or vitamin deficient? shoot i even take D vitamins when i go, so he can not be so tired all the time, i told him i have never met another human who requires as much sleep as you. His response is " yuh knoa easy" ... Im assuming that is jamaican for shut the hell up....LOL

I brought the vitamins too - lol!! A can lay down anywhere, anytime, in any amount of noise and fall asleep. He says "I just need a 5...."

DJ does the same - but once he's asleep, 5 becomes 5 hours! I can't tell you how many times I have told him that if he falls asleep I am going out alone, lol - He manages to keep himself awake when I threaten that - especially once I start to get ready!

M is exactly the same way

then I pull his arm pit hairs (only sometimes..not everytime)

and one time..he got mad and shaved them

he still lays there half asleep letting me pull them saying "ouch..thats hot, thats hot"

(and yall know he doesnt mean hot like we do, hahaha)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Rox, i know, but dyam they gotta start somewhere... i was trying to see if i could find any info on line about labor practices in JA.. shoot i see that the same issue occurs in Belize and many other islands but it still burns my azz...LOL

my friend who is from Ghana says things are the same over there in some parts as well.

Timeline

M is exactly the same way

then I pull his arm pit hairs (only sometimes..not everytime)

and one time..he got mad and shaved them

he still lays there half asleep letting me pull them saying "ouch..thats hot, thats hot"

(and yall know he doesnt mean hot like we do, hahaha)

thats hot! :rofl:

love.jpg

Timeline

Im just making a little posterboard

If I can take a pic and get it uploaded I will post it but these old school computers dont have a SD slot

Hey Tre-

what is a good patwah phrase I can write?

I wrote Welcome home but would like a little patwah on there and cant think of any other than "mi love yah like cook food"

not sure why that is in my head

and Im not writing that haha

I want to meet M at the airport with something..but what? (besides a coat :lol: )

flowers?

I got him this cool kids "celebrate america" book with like a pop up white house and everything but that isnt really a "greet me at the airport" gift

????????????

Leave the book at home - If it was me all I would want is a big hug, kiss and a smile on your face (and of course the coat). I don't like being the center of attention so I wouldn't want balloons or all that hoopla. So I guess it depends on what you and M are like.

yeah we are low key

thats why Im not doing anythign major

Im just making a paper size poster that says "welcome home" and has us drawn as stick people :)

i am so excited for you, again :D

love.jpg

Timeline
i told D, if he falls asleep on me at any given time outside of sleeping hours, im gonna put a pillow over his face...LOL

I was kidding,but i think he believes me

mi watching Ryon sleep.

i think I am sad today.

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

love.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.