SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I want to meet M at the airport with something..but what? (besides a coat :lol: )

flowers?

I got him this cool kids "celebrate america" book with like a pop up white house and everything but that isnt really a "greet me at the airport" gift

????????????

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

How about you in a coat with nothing under it and give him a likkle peek.....LMAO j/k

Most yaardies i recall have done just balloons and flowers, i think Sunny bought ray a bracelet or watch or something like that?

Timeline
Is he a flowers person? What about a balloon? Although, I couldn't stand there holding a balloon, lol -

You betta find a scarf, hat and gloves to go with that coat, lol!

yeah. I would have not thought flowers but someone else suggested it

I know.. NO BALLOON for me!!!! hahahahah

well, its actually warmer here, about 59 or so

I do have a hat for him :)

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline
OMG.. i am so flipping bored at work, i feel like gouging one of my eyes out.. i cannot wait until it is time to go and i dont have any appts until 1, so i am in the ZONE

me too honey, me too

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok yall ? since no one feels like talking :blink:

Is the food at the Ruins good? very pricey? am i paying for ambience instead of quality? what about mama marleys?

or even Evita's i guess, that is Italian? i think i want to go out to dinner and eat something that doesnt come in a bag or box...LOL

next question, i am planning to go to Priory sunday night( my first time) in all my trips... is it fun? does it cost? and since it is locals, will there be a big red arrow that screams farrin on my head, if so how do i blend in? ( other than the fact that i cant whine worth a shyt...LOL)????

I ate at Mama Marley's - it was good but you are def paying tourist prices there.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

So then what is it with JA men then, are they all sleep deprived? or vitamin deficient? shoot i even take D vitamins when i go, so he can not be so tired all the time, i told him i have never met another human who requires as much sleep as you. His response is " yuh knoa easy" ... Im assuming that is jamaican for shut the hell up....LOL

LOL you have me rolling that sounds just like my Hubby and my Brother I get that response at least once a week :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
So then what is it with JA men then, are they all sleep deprived? or vitamin deficient? shoot i even take D vitamins when i go, so he can not be so tired all the time, i told him i have never met another human who requires as much sleep as you. His response is " yuh knoa easy" ... Im assuming that is jamaican for shut the hell up....LOL

I brought the vitamins too - lol!! A can lay down anywhere, anytime, in any amount of noise and fall asleep. He says "I just need a 5...."

Timeline

well shoot, since they got rats falling out the ceilings at the local spots i may have to take my chances....LOL

Though i am partial to island grill for escoveitch or jerk fish and pumpkin rice ...MMMmmmmm

i want a variety this time, i ate at the restaurant next to Sandcastles, ordered curry which was good but mi belly blew up like a balloon... ( no more curry for me...LOL)

Filed: Timeline

Shrew, if you can't think of anything to bring don't dwell on it, trust me when he sees you'll that's all he'll want.

Honey, how the hell you going to go to Jamaica mad!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Good Morning:

THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY!!!

Congrats Shrewdie, i def couldn't have waited as long as you did. God is going to shower you with many blessings!

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
I want to meet M at the airport with something..but what? (besides a coat :lol: )

flowers?

I got him this cool kids "celebrate america" book with like a pop up white house and everything but that isnt really a "greet me at the airport" gift

????????????

Leave the book at home - If it was me all I would want is a big hug, kiss and a smile on your face (and of course the coat). I don't like being the center of attention so I wouldn't want balloons or all that hoopla. So I guess it depends on what you and M are like.

Timeline

Now Sus when i ate at the restaurant behind Fishermans i didnt care for it, i had Ackee stuffed chicken and i swear i dont know what kind of chicken it was but it wasnt good.

Well at least i know im not alone with the man who always needs to sleep... shoot yesterday i was talking to him cause the kids are outta school and it was like 2 in the afternoon and he is telling them to go get on the settee and go to sleep, i said " why in the hell you trying to make them kids sleep in the middle of the day man!!!!"

and his response was " yuh knoa easy" ( english translation= shut up!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.