SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies,

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes....

Congrats to Portland, Shrewdie and Unruly...( hope i didnt forget anyone)

Sus, i am all packed and ready to go!!! but alas D has worked my phockin nerves this morning, so i may get off the plane and be ready to fight...LOL

Take it to the bedroom Honey. Then talk after you destress. Have a safe flight and enjoy that warmth!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
So, to update on the rat story - It was in Mothers -

Eeek!! Which one??? There is one down by Sandcastles and another right in the middle of town. I eat the at one by Sandcastles!! Eeek.

The other one in the middle of town - I have eaten at the one by Sandcastles, too - Nah more! :no:

Whagwaan yardies --

Just wanted to drop by to say hi! It's been a minute since I've been in this thread -- life (or should I say work) has been busy. A and I got our NOA2 yesterday and I'm so excited :dance: -- it only took 4 months. I was expecting longer since VSC was moving so slow, but looks like they are picking up the pace now. I need to read up on the guides this weekend and see what we need to be doing next!

Congrats Unruly!!

Oops, missed this! Congrats Unruly!!! I forget - are you K1 or K3?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
So, to update on the rat story - It was in Mothers -

Eeek!! Which one??? There is one down by Sandcastles and another right in the middle of town. I eat the at one by Sandcastles!! Eeek.

The other one in the middle of town - I have eaten at the one by Sandcastles, too - Nah more! :no:

Nope! I love that little shop right next to Sandcastles - we eat there alot cuz it is not tourist food or tourist prices. A was suprised when the soup cost the same as it does in Kingston.

Timeline
Hey ladies,

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes....

Congrats to Portland, Shrewdie and Unruly...( hope i didnt forget anyone)

Sus, i am all packed and ready to go!!! but alas D has worked my phockin nerves this morning, so i may get off the plane and be ready to fight...LOL

LOL, it will all change once you land - Been there, done that! I remember one trip, typical DJ had lost his phone right before I left - I kept missing calls when he called me, and I got on that plane ready to kill him, bc I had no clue if he would be there when I landed!

Nope! I love that little shop right next to Sandcastles - we eat there alot cuz it is not tourist food or tourist prices. A was suprised when the soup cost the same as it does in Kingston.

I love that little shop too - But one of my favorite spots in Ochi was Evitas - the food was so good, and I love sitting so high up the hill -

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Want to get my wishes in too:

Happy Anniversary Roxie!

Congratulations Portland!!

Happy Birthday Honey!

Tanya (F)

hey ladies

I am nervous and anxious today and need you to keep me occupied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you are Sweets! Nothing will wipe the smile off your face today. Keep your mind occupied by planning out your evening. :devil:

What time will his flight be in? What airline?

6 30. US AIR

It was the best price and the best flight

so.....

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Island....hopefully it will be a good trip. He got vex with me, cause i told him he better not spend my whole short trip sleeping.. and he thought that was a huge deal.. so i said if you fall asleep on me, im leaving and going into town.

Timeline

Hey Ryon, i see you down there. I hope you are compiling one of your posts full of pics. I am bored and dont feel much like working but if VJ doesnt pick up soon, im gonna be forced to work ( dagnabit :angry:

Timeline

Happy Anniversary Roxie!

Happy Birthday Honey!

Tanya (F)

hey ladies

I am nervous and anxious today and need you to keep me occupied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you are Sweets! Nothing will wipe the smile off your face today. Keep your mind occupied by planning out your evening. :devil:

6 30. US AIR

so.....

I did well with US Air last time. Do you have an evening planned out for him? Or are you headed straight to your house?!

Timeline
Island....hopefully it will be a good trip. He got vex with me, cause i told him he better not spend my whole short trip sleeping.. and he thought that was a huge deal.. so i said if you fall asleep on me, im leaving and going into town.

I hear ya - A would do that, but I would just wake him up. As much as we need these trips, they are stressfull cuz we are trying to cram months of everything into a short time. Hang in there.

awwwe everything will be fine as soon as you get there I am sure there won't be too much sleeping going on LOL :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

ok yall ? since no one feels like talking :blink:

Is the food at the Ruins good? very pricey? am i paying for ambience instead of quality? what about mama marleys?

or even Evita's i guess, that is Italian? i think i want to go out to dinner and eat something that doesnt come in a bag or box...LOL

next question, i am planning to go to Priory sunday night( my first time) in all my trips... is it fun? does it cost? and since it is locals, will there be a big red arrow that screams farrin on my head, if so how do i blend in? ( other than the fact that i cant whine worth a shyt...LOL)????

Timeline

I haven't eaten at the Ruins - I liked Evitas - Very pretty place, and the food was good. Priory is fun - I don't think there was a cost, and don't worry about sticking out - no one looked at me funny, and I would stick out more than you would, lol - There was a girl who climbed into the rafters and was whinin in a handstand - She was unreal and good - except for the fact that she had a dress on, which when she stood on her head revealed all!

Timeline

oh gosh

I remember M used to do that too and it drove me NUTS

Happy Anniversary Roxie!

Happy Birthday Honey!

Tanya (F)

hey ladies

6 30. US AIR

so.....

I did well with US Air last time. Do you have an evening planned out for him? Or are you headed straight to your house?!

we have a 3 hour drive home

so..straight home :)

well, we are going to stop by my parents house

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

So then what is it with JA men then, are they all sleep deprived? or vitamin deficient? shoot i even take D vitamins when i go, so he can not be so tired all the time, i told him i have never met another human who requires as much sleep as you. His response is " yuh knoa easy" ... Im assuming that is jamaican for shut the hell up....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.