SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey enjoy your trip this wekend, and happy B-day.

Portland, that's for the well wishes, and good luck tomorrow when you make it your day.

Shrewdgale, good luck tommorw in bringing hubby home... Wish it was me..

SAFE JOURNEY JA Honey and Happy BDay :dancing:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whagwaan yardies --

Just wanted to drop by to say hi! It's been a minute since I've been in this thread -- life (or should I say work) has been busy. A and I got our NOA2 yesterday and I'm so excited :dance: -- it only took 4 months. I was expecting longer since VSC was moving so slow, but looks like they are picking up the pace now. I need to read up on the guides this weekend and see what we need to be doing next!

Congrats to all the approvals and a special congrats to Shrewdie! I can't believe your hubby is coming home tomorrow... yes!!! It's been a long process for the both of you -- glad this part is almost over so y'all can get to the good good part!!!

Honey -- have a wonderful trip. I just got back last week and I'm missing JA so much. It was great to be there for Valentine's Day!

There's a lot of new faces on the thread... I need to catch up, but glad to see everyone doing well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whagwaan yardies --

Just wanted to drop by to say hi! It's been a minute since I've been in this thread -- life (or should I say work) has been busy. A and I got our NOA2 yesterday and I'm so excited :dance: -- it only took 4 months. I was expecting longer since VSC was moving so slow, but looks like they are picking up the pace now. I need to read up on the guides this weekend and see what we need to be doing next!

Congrats to all the approvals and a special congrats to Shrewdie! I can't believe your hubby is coming home tomorrow... yes!!! It's been a long process for the both of you -- glad this part is almost over so y'all can get to the good good part!!!

Honey -- have a wonderful trip. I just got back last week and I'm missing JA so much. It was great to be there for Valentine's Day!

There's a lot of new faces on the thread... I need to catch up, but glad to see everyone doing well.

Congrats, I saw you on the October thread because am a fellow October filer. I also spent Valentines Day in JA so I guess we have a lot in common. Good luck with the rest of your process.

Happy Birthday Honey and congrats Shrewdie I dream of the day my Boo finally comes home.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Whagwaan yardies --

Congrats, I saw you on the October thread because am a fellow October filer. I also spent Valentines Day in JA so I guess we have a lot in common. Good luck with the rest of your process.

Happy Birthday Honey and congrats Shrewdie I dream of the day my Boo finally comes home.

Thanks, Love. Yours is right around the corner!! And I love our October VSC thread -- everyone is so positive and uplifiting as we all sit and wait through this process.

Timeline

Hello everyone. Want to send out a big congrats to Shrewdie and her hubby for finally to be reunited after this long two year process.

Everyone else who has good news---congrats also.

To Portland:---Many blessing and much happiness to you and your hubby in your upcoming nutpial tomorrow. Girl I know you guys were made for each other. I love watching the interaction btwn you both. You both make me remember what true love feels like and wish for it again.

You both will be blessed and I wish for you both a long and happy life together. (L)(F)(L)(F)

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck and Congrats to Portland tomorrow!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Ok, so now i am wondering which restaurant it is...Juicy patties, mothers, KFC? burger King? Island Grill?

Hey Ryon, glad to see you girl.. Read some of your post but cant wait to hear more...LOL

isnt SOl coming back today?

For some reason, every time I pass Juicy Patties in Negril, I think of strippers. The name "Juicy Patty" definitely sounds stripper-ish to me.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Are you guys ready for this?

Almost two years ago, I married my best friend.

Tomorrow...He will be coming home.

We will be having a formal reception later in the month and this is what our invitations will say:

On June 26, 2007, They Said "I do."

Then, They Said "Goodbye."

No More Goodbyes.

Such great news Shrewdi....you deserve it!

dido

Good singer.

:rofl:

JG !!

haha I think you meant ditto :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah, Shrewdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say that means he can pick it up!

we think so too

I have decided that they should have a little dictionary on the DHL site so you know what the ####### that stuff means!

Poor Pecky's husbands is still on hold :(

and someone else with the interview the same as me got theirs Tuesday...what method is there to the DHL madness? :)

so..online our DHL status says :

"Awaiting collection by recipient as requested"

does that mean we can pick it up????????

I hope so because M is on his way to Kingston..hahahah

Oh, Shrewdie.....that's wonderful.

We are just so happy. Its amazing how that stress releif can help your relationship :thumbs:

Hey Shrewdie that is great news...

but its not DHL they can't do nothing about when you get your visa, they have it once the embassy gives it to them.

I know..but DHL needs a dictionary to define the terms and phrases it uses in the updating process :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Whagwaan yardies --

Congrats Unruly Gal! It has been a good month for many of us! Have him (or help him) complete the DS-230, (156, 156K, 157 too), get his vaccinations if he doesn't already have record of them, get the non-impediment to marriage form taken care of and soon he'll have to go to Kingston to get the police report and drop off part I of the DS-230. Am I missing anything anyone? It's going to be a hectic (but GOOD) few months ahead for a few of us now. I bet everyone who is getting towards the end of that phase for their process is so glad! But this is where things get exciting...at least for me they are! We better get crackin! ;)

I was in JA on V-Day too and it was nice...even nicer to think that next year he'll probably be here for it!

Ok, so now i am wondering which restaurant it is...Juicy patties, mothers, KFC? burger King? Island Grill?

Hey Ryon, glad to see you girl.. Read some of your post but cant wait to hear more...LOL

isnt SOl coming back today?

For some reason, every time I pass Juicy Patties in Negril, I think of strippers. The name "Juicy Patty" definitely sounds stripper-ish to me.

:lol: I can see where you could come up with that!

~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Wedding and Congratulations Portland! So excited for you too! May your day be blissful and wishing you a long, loving union! :luv:(F)(L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.