SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Ontheedge, you must be so excited! And I don't think Jamerican is gonna be happy to read she's expecting, lol!

Tis the religious season...&...stranger things have happened...but lets hope my doctor got his badge in knot tie-ing!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I also (love this show and) was QUITE intimidated by that $300 story... cause I've brought back some guinep a couple of times! I'm not too sure I'll risk it anymore... even if chances are slim they'll catch it. So far, in 6 trips from Jamaica, I only saw the dogs sniffing our luggage one time.

The other dude might've got through if he had checked yes instead of no. His English was way too good for him to say he couldn't understand them.

I hope that at some point, they cover family based visas on the show.

I was watching Homeland Security last night on TV,and did yall see the agent charge the guy from Europe 300.00 dollars for bringing a sandwich from home in his suitcase and not declaring it?????

He was crying, shyt i would have too... thing is and i cant remember what hub it was maybe Seattle? shoot i dont remember but they had the dogs out sniffing peoples luggage, well they walk up to this guy cause the dog smelled food and said do you have food in your luggage and he said No, i dont think so, then she said, well did YOU pack your bag and he said yes, ( bad move) she took his suitcase and opened it, and he had some food that he had carried from home with him, she then was like i ASKED you if you had food, she was like im gonna charge you 300.00 which was kind of like a warning and said not declaring things could cost you up to 50K, she then told the camera bringing fruits and vegetables and seeds and plants from other countries has the ability to contaminate or destroy or do something to our crops here in the US ( im like :blink: get over yourself please america)...LOL... anyway now she got me scared to be sneaking shyt from JA in my suitcase.. shoot last time i had seasonings in ziplock bags i bought from the market stuffed in my socks, dont know if that counts as a seed or veggie or whatever, and a can of gungo peas in my suitcase and a mammee apple( ? is that what its called) cause i wanted my kid to taste it.... shoot either i quit watching homeland security or get honest!!! oh yeah and then they turned this dude down from the Netherlands entry because he had two convictions on his record over 20 years ago for heroin use and possession!! he was like i thought i didnt have to report it if the convictions were over 5 years old, this stuff happened 20 yrs ago, they were still like NOPE SORRY

Shoot many crackheads as we have hear in the states, guess they were like we dont need to add any more, and the f-ed part about is the guy was coming to do a Dateline story because he solved the Natalie Holloway case ( that chick who got killed in Aruba)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Picture827.jpg

Hello VJ Family

I have returned from Jamaica. Let me first take a moment to offer warm wishes to those with good news and or bad events. Remember God is on this journey with us all!

I know you are wondering how many pictures do I have? Over 500 pictures to share, an even if I could, I would share all of them but I am limited by VJ and photobucket!

I want to keep this short and just mention that this trip was something to remember! Ryon and I are still learning about each other, sharing our space together and letting go of the past.

Ryon's mom came into town to take care of me while Ryon was at work and NOW, I understand why he is with me because the mom and I are just alike.

I did manage to hook-up with Sol at her rental home in Ochi, went to Ocean 11 for karaoke, ate Chinese food, and visited Fern Gully. So YES this trip has tested my love for JA and Ryon!

I am glad to be home.

Picture184.jpgPicture185.jpgPicture218.jpg

Picture223.jpgPicture229.jpgPicture301.jpg

Picture516.jpgPicture521.jpgPicture869.jpg

Edited by Ryon4life
love.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Ryon, glad you made it back safe. I remember walking through fern gully as a child.

JG -- I need an update on "24" I'm so behind. I missed the show Monday...my head just can't get right these days.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

No fast food in Ochi for me! :blink:

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20090223/news/news1.html

Customers at a popular fast-food restaurant in the heart of Ocho Rios received a shock during their lunch hour on Friday as they lined up to purchase lunch.

A huge rat fell on to a female customer as she sat in the restaurant enjoying her meal.

Instantly, the afternoon's relative quiet was shattered by ear-shattering screams by the frightened woman and her female friend.

When the other customers, mostly women, realised what was happening, the restaurant became a virtual mad house as they scampered in all directions, some on to chairs, some outside, to avoid the now frightened animal as it too scurried about, trying to get away.

One brave woman showed some guts as the rodent came close to her, giving it a huge kick, sending it slamming against the counter and almost on to a woman standing there

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Customers at a popular fast-food restaurant in the heart of Ocho Rios received a shock during their lunch hour on Friday as they lined up to purchase lunch.

A huge rat fell on to a female customer as she sat in the restaurant enjoying her meal.

Instantly, the afternoon's relative quiet was shattered by ear-shattering screams by the frightened woman and her female friend.

When the other customers, mostly women, realised what was happening, the restaurant became a virtual mad house as they scampered in all directions, some on to chairs, some outside, to avoid the now frightened animal as it too scurried about, trying to get away.

One brave woman showed some guts as the rodent came close to her, giving it a huge kick, sending it slamming against the counter and almost on to a woman standing there

Mawin, sus hope you feeling better, but the rats dropping out of ceilings too funny :rofl: .,.. could have been worse, it could have been bird droppings while you're about to dip your fork into your plate. Can't remember the name of the restaurant in Negril, they need to shut that place down, sometimes the birds fly in and you end up defending your plate..

u going to work today.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

I am already at work :cry:

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))...don't cry.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok, so now i am wondering which restaurant it is...Juicy patties, mothers, KFC? burger King? Island Grill?

Hey Ryon, glad to see you girl.. Read some of your post but cant wait to hear more...LOL

isnt SOl coming back today?

Timeline

WHAT

Picture529.jpgbreakfast the other day

Picture790.jpg

good morning - off 2 work! have a wonderful day

love.jpg

Timeline
I have returned from Jamaica. Let me first take a moment to offer warm wishes to those with good news and or bad events. Remember God is on this journey with us all!

I know you are wondering how many pictures do I have? Over 500 pictures to share, an even if I could, I would share all of them but I am limited by VJ and photobucket!

I want to keep this short and just mention that this trip was something to remember! Ryon and I are still learning about each other, sharing our space together and letting go of the past.

Ryon's mom came into town to take care of me while Ryon was at work and NOW, I understand why he is with me because the mom and I are just alike.

I did manage to hook-up with Sol at her rental home in Ochi, went to Ocean 11 for karaoke, ate Chinese food, and visited Fern Gully. So YES this trip has tested my love for JA and Ryon!

I am glad to be home.

Welcome back Ryon! You are so good - 500 photos!?!? I haven't taken 500 photos in my whole life. I always regret not taking enough when I get back home...... :(

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

LMAO!!! While I wouldn't want to be the woman the rat fell on, I bet that was one funny sight in there!!

I think I am just stressing myself out - too much stuff to get done, and no time to do it - being sick on top of it all is just the kicker!

Take a deep breath Sus - make your list and one thing at a time....it will all get done.

I'm still home - my daughter has strep, but we are working our way to the office mid-morning. I'm packing her stuff to do bag and picking her movies from Redbox.

I thought the same, Honey - but it doesn't say - So I will just avoid all, lol

I'm sure it won't be hard to find out - anyone who SO is or around Ochi will be able to tell you. The place will be a buzz about it. Honey, Dwayne will probably know.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.