SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Don't get stressed over a baby :) It will all work out! Take some chaste berry tree oil/pills :)

Hey Shredie, you got me googling these chaste berry tree oil/pills I used to be fertile Myrtle but its been a while LOL :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

big holiday in Jamaica today

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly

Just google ovalution calculator and it will tell you what days you need to be getting busy, that way the likelihood is higher of concieving.. i use it so i know what days to stay away from D....LOL.. dont want to be dealing with a pregnancy before he even gets here

Philly there is this thing online called the ovulation tracker that tells you when the most opportune times to get pregnant are, so you wont have to be doing all the "work" :devil: for nothing....LOL

LOL I have been all over that ovulation tracker for the past year! but when I was there over the holiday I was fertile and supposedly ovulating the day I left and trust me we were trying LOL and nothing........ So this time we will see what happens. :thumbs: I don't plan on leaving the house all weekend or the bedroom for that matter :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

DO you mind if i ask how old you are???

Hell im 36 and i used to could look at a thang and get pregnant and now i feel like a dinosaur, cant seem to get pregnant, when i was trying for minute( then i woke up and came back to reality) but so far it hasnt happened and seems like the older i get the harder it is.

My best friend who is the same age as me, tried for a year straight, before she got pregnant

Filed: Timeline
Lawny what is the holiday, i know yesterday was Fat Tuesday is today ash wednesday? ???

yeah, ash wednesday

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

please help! can someone direct me to where I can get questions answered for the non-immigrant visa application form. IT IS SOO CONFUSING. I have never been in any other thread but this one. HELP PLEASE :crying:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

DO you mind if i ask how old you are???

Hell im 36 and i used to could look at a thang and get pregnant and now i feel like a dinosaur, cant seem to get pregnant, when i was trying for minute( then i woke up and came back to reality) but so far it hasnt happened and seems like the older i get the harder it is.

My best friend who is the same age as me, tried for a year straight, before she got pregnant

I just turned 36 last week but I was just diagnosed with Dysmenorrhea the day after my Bday and ended up in the dang hospital! I have a history of cysts and had surgery as well. Just one bag of drama so I am getting nervous now........ I have a Dr's appointment coming up to do some further testing.......

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Girl dont worry, if God has a plan for you, you will be blessed with a baby... i will keep my fingers crossed for you and at least you can have fun trying....

alright yall later!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello, just back from our african american history program at work.. it was good, now its eating time.. we always have a soul food spread and it smells pretty good.. too early for me to eat now tho..

my fingers are crossed for all u ladies and ur ovaries LOL.. i LOVE children. altogether roger and i have 5 tho, so that will be enough for me..

honey.. that is good for a 3 bedroom house..u must have been blessed to girl.. yeah u will probably pay a lil more in arlington, 800+ at least.

130-140K is about avg for a 'nice" house i would say.. u def get more for ur money in places like Red Oak, Midlothian and Waxahachie, more land and more sq footage.. I like to stay close to the beat of the city tho..

okay, i guess i better work a lil..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey were having our program today. I'm talking about Uncle Barack

u in ur program too shanette?? cool.. i was one of the people on the bus w/ rosa parks.. i am a jester so u know i had to add my lil comedy relief :innocent::rofl:

so ur program is later in the afternoon, do ya'll have food too??

Hey were having our program today. I'm talking about Uncle Barack

u in ur program too shanette?? cool.. i was one of the people on the bus w/ rosa parks.. i am a jester so u know i had to add my lil comedy relief :innocent::rofl:

so ur program is later in the afternoon, do ya'll have food too??

Ha its at 12. Its only 10 am here. Yea we have food I'm not sure how soulful it is but you know I will pick and choose what I eat :no:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Speaking of food........

SO made oxtails recently and i don't know if it was me but they tasted really "beefy"! Ha LOL, I know they are beef but these were really "oxie". He said they tasted old? Does that sound right? I was so disappointed because they smelled and looked good. We got them from a store that has questionable meat so maybe that was the problem.

Any suggestions?

Oh and can you buy plantains over the internet? Our suck in the stores here!!

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.