So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok, so today is a paper work day for me today and im sitting here waiting for my ADDERRALL to kick in...LOL.. so far nothing is happening....LOL.. so i guess i will hang out here with you all...:)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I've been up 4 hours and I am still groggy. God, I wish I drank coffee. Too much of a party last night.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

hell im anything but....LOL

if anything im wide awake, i just know once i put my nose to the grind and start working odds are i wont get up from my desk for 5 hours or more, and i have spvsn so im trying not to start anything until after i sit and chat with my spvrs.... which i hate!!!! not her, just the spvsn part... ( nothing is ever good enough and i have to hold my tongue)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Sunny,,, hey JG.. .so when are you all heading back to JA, we need another meet up this time preferably not at SHADES!!!

We are going back in July for two weeks. I don't think I'll be going to Shades anymore. It's a bit much for me. lol Once was enough....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

morning ladies....

I have been to Philly, and i love it..... everyone there was so friendly and i had a great time when i visited!!

Morning JAHoney

LOL everyone seems to love the city, but can you believe the city of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection was once voted the most Rudest city in the US :hehe:

I LOVE PHILLY! (L)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Cool., i know i will be there in july for a wedding in Negril, i think around the 26th or so....

yeah i still have nightmares about shades, im pretty positive i will never set foot in there again,....LOL

Timeline

Hey Yardies!

I don't post a lot, but I still read and root for you guys!

Today's a special day! My hubby is FINALLY coming for good.

I'm not the neatest person in the world and he's a neat freak, so I'm frantically trying to get the house in order so he doesn't run screaming back to JA. :)

I am having anxiety about getting pregnant and remaining pregnant. I'm making the sacrifice to do this (I already have two kids from my previous marriage) because he's never had a child, but at 39, I felt I was pushing it until I saw Jamerican's news! Congrats lady! That gives me hope. I don't want to end up doing fertility treatments, so I'll pray that the mechanics are still working.

I'll keep you all posted on the conception trail. :)

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS SHREWDIE! God blessed you with a short and sweet interview. You deserve it. He'll be here sooner than you know.

-Karen

Timeline

Seriously, Philly... i mean i absolutely had a ball when i went....

i love the row houses, the water the whole 9, hell we even went thru the hood, but shoot there is a hood everywhere in every city so it didnt phase me...

i at one point considered applying for a job there, cause i love the vibe, but figured i didnt know enough about it to move my sons there, so i just keep it as a place to visit, my plane makes a pit stop there on my flight to JA,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Cool., i know i will be there in july for a wedding in Negril, i think around the 26th or so....

yeah i still have nightmares about shades, im pretty positive i will never set foot in there again,....LOL

Your going to miss me then Honey. We are going from 7/3-7/26. At least those are the dates I'm looking at. we'll see as it gets closer.

Have a wonderful time this weekend. I wish I could go, but then I'd have to leave Ray. :blush:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Hey ontheedge, COngrats to you!!!

i too at times think about having another kid, though my SO has enough for the both of us....J/k... i will be 37 next week and worry that my pipes might not work anymore either...LOL.. i held my coworkers newborn the other day he is one month old, he is black and mexican and OH my, i just didnt want to give him back, he smelled so sweet and was so cute... i kind of miss that, i have two rough and tumble boys and never wanted a girl but the older they get, im kinda wishing maybe i could have a girl, just dont want anyone mistaking me for my kids grandmother...LOL

oh yeah Jamerican isnt pregnant unless i missed something, it was Shanette

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ladies, Its been a while!! Well congrats on the approvals, pregnancies. I love the positive vibes.

My husband got a date to get his American visa. We are going to a wedding in July in Philly. Is there anyone here from there.

Morning 1luv,

Congrats on the interview date! :thumbs: when is yours scheduled? Yup I am from Philly :yes: Where is the wedding going to be held?

Thanks! I dont know the exact address but I will let you know!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Thanks sunny, i will try... D told me to come and rest and relax, hell im just happy to be getting away from home for a minute.. we are supposed to have yet another snow storm coming and im sick to death of snow, shoot we just had one last saturday and now they are predicting more snow tomorrow :(

Hey Island, whats up ? havent talked with you lately, hope things are going well for you

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Now, where did Tre go???????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Karen,

YAY!!! He is coming home!!!!

I understand about needing to make the house neater.. I am in the same boat.... M. throws things everywhere, but just picks it up everyday. Very neat.

oh well....hahahaha

Don't get stressed over a baby :) It will all work out! Take some chaste berry tree oil/pills :)

Thanks! I was glad the interview was smooth :) :)

Hey Yardies!

I don't post a lot, but I still read and root for you guys!

Today's a special day! My hubby is FINALLY coming for good.

I'm not the neatest person in the world and he's a neat freak, so I'm frantically trying to get the house in order so he doesn't run screaming back to JA. :)

I am having anxiety about getting pregnant and remaining pregnant. I'm making the sacrifice to do this (I already have two kids from my previous marriage) because he's never had a child, but at 39, I felt I was pushing it until I saw Jamerican's news! Congrats lady! That gives me hope. I don't want to end up doing fertility treatments, so I'll pray that the mechanics are still working.

I'll keep you all posted on the conception trail. :)

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS SHREWDIE! God blessed you with a short and sweet interview. You deserve it. He'll be here sooner than you know.

-Karen

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.