SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the congrats. We're happy just didn't think it would happen so fast but its a blessing. Plus my daughter is getting so bored she needs a playmate

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all... I just wanted to stop by real quick before my ride arrives and let ya'll know that my hubby was called this morning to pick up his passport!!! So he has it now in his hands as we speak!!!

Now he is still steady on coming up here by surprising me!! I can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Shanette!!! my coworker just brought in her new born today he is one month old, OH MY he was so precious and little, makes me want another one...but alas i believe my eggs are fossils...LOL

yall i need yall to stay online and chat with me till 5 cause im not doing another dyam bit of work today, im exhausted and i had one cancellation from one of my borderline clients which just pissed me off, she cancels her appt with me cause she is tired and doesnt feel like staying in the office today to talk with me, but i promise by tonight her other personality will be phocking calling the on call service to talk with me or ringing the dyam phone off the hook tomorrow!!!!

LOL, Honey - I haven't done a damm thing all day - called out this morning, and with the exception of going to the dr, I have laid my butt on the couch all day long - And I think I am doing the same tomorrow, lol!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus if i can just last until Friday, i will be good but i cant explain this week why i am soo damn tired....i take vitamins faithfully have napped on sat and sunday, went to bed early last night? shoot, im tempted to lock the door to my office and crawl under my desk so i can take a nap...LOL

Timeline

LOL, Honey - I went to the dr. cause yet again I have a sinus infection - First he tells me my nose is too dry and that's why I have it, I need to use saline - then when I tell him I have been, and the neti pot - he tells me I have it cause I used too much - what a jerk - I felt like ripping, cause I have cramps too and just can't be bothered! Although, I will take the cramps now to have my trip without Auntie Flo tagging along this time!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, Honey - I went to the dr. cause yet again I have a sinus infection - First he tells me my nose is too dry and that's why I have it, I need to use saline - then when I tell him I have been, and the neti pot - he tells me I have it cause I used too much - what a jerk - I felt like ripping, cause I have cramps too and just can't be bothered! Although, I will take the cramps now to have my trip without Auntie Flo tagging along this time!

Sus didn't you have some kind of sinus surgery?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Yup - I had my deviated septum corrected, which was supposed to decrease my sinus infections - Doesn't seem to be happening!

Timeline

congrats shanette.. many blessings on the new addition to u guys' family.. how old is ur daughter??

ja.. 2 days almost down, 3 more to go

shebada looks like a FUNNY guy.. bet nothing but laughs around him..

sus.. i understand that all drs can do is guess but i hate that they act like they are not LOL.. and yes..cmon cramps.. my girl, u have worst luck w/ aunt flo than i do, she's tagged along 3 out of my 6 trips.(shaking head) LOL

Timeline
can i find the new jah cure down there cause i cant find it up here??

It was supposed to come out last year but it hadn't yet - latest update seems to be release for April - Check the place at the airport in the departure lounge - last trip I talked to the guy there, they are working on the release -

congrats shanette.. many blessings on the new addition to u guys' family.. how old is ur daughter??

ja.. 2 days almost down, 3 more to go

shebada looks like a FUNNY guy.. bet nothing but laughs around him..

sus.. i understand that all drs can do is guess but i hate that they act like they are not LOL.. and yes..cmon cramps.. my girl, u have worst luck w/ aunt flo than i do, she's tagged along 3 out of my 6 trips.(shaking head) LOL

LOL - cramps now are a good thing -- cause she'll be done with her visit by my trip!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yup - I had my deviated septum corrected, which was supposed to decrease my sinus infections - Doesn't seem to be happening!

Sorry to hear that Sus!

Hope it clears up by the time your trip comes around. But the bonus is Aunt Flo will be out of town!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.