SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies..

ya knoa how me just finish mi divorce right?? and how my lease is up in march on my apt i share w/ my sister??

okay.. so i am going over numbers in my head of what I could afford for my new place to live.. I learned from having my house, NOT to get something just cuz u can afford it, cuz that is ALL u will be able to afford.. LOL.. I have really been spoiled w/ going out of town when I want, getting my hair done, just living life like u supposed to.. Not using every dime to pay bills..i set out to get something nice but AFFORDABLE so I can save for my next house and enjoy my money..

So anyway, my mom had been calling some places, and we had been looking around rental homes and apts, w/ my rental goal, $650..it def was gonna be an older place and it was turning out to be places in kinda dumpy neighborhoods.. I was just gonna find the best one and go for it, its only for a year or so right..

How bout one of the places my mom said she liked in a nicer suburb called her, I didn't want them cuz they were about $730.She said they had a special for WHAT $500/mnth!!!

I said SIGN ME UP!!! I was unsure cuz the place was an older spot, but it still wasn't the ghetto.. How could an apt come down THAT much???? How bout I called to find out what to bring them .. And the lady said the rate she quoted my mama was a MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!! LADIES, she said she would still honor it tho cuz she told my mama that’s what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of u know she didn't have to do that, she could have easily said, im sorry I told u wrong and went on bout her business..

How many of u know it was not a mistake but the WILL of MY GOD.. I am so thankful and excited about this.. I can really save, start paying my tithes like I know I need to and enjoy life.. THANK YOU JESUS!!! The lady said rent will go up in 6 mnths, BUT they can't hike it up more than $100 she said.. STILL under my goal!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway i am just sooo thankful for God's favor.. my ex is determined to see me in the worst of situations and i am glad my God will not let him have the last laugh.. i will be alright.. i am determined and focused and if i keep my faith in God I can do all things WITH Him!!

thnk u guys for u support thru this ALL!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What great news Quana! Good things happen to good people!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
What great news Quana! Good things happen to good people!

thanks dillon, im not at all what i should be, but He knows my heart! how was lil mama's soccer game??

kimmy, ive heard of that documentary.. did it come on cable?? which i don't have LOL

i can't look at some pics that people send.. just too sad.. i know i will cry too..

shrew.. man, that is sad about the girl getting killed over a man.. i don't want to love nobody that bad, but my children...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok ladies..

ya knoa how me just finish mi divorce right?? and how my lease is up in march on my apt i share w/ my sister??

okay.. so i am going over numbers in my head of what I could afford for my new place to live.. I learned from having my house, NOT to get something just cuz u can afford it, cuz that is ALL u will be able to afford.. LOL.. I have really been spoiled w/ going out of town when I want, getting my hair done, just living life like u supposed to.. Not using every dime to pay bills..i set out to get something nice but AFFORDABLE so I can save for my next house and enjoy my money..

So anyway, my mom had been calling some places, and we had been looking around rental homes and apts, w/ my rental goal, $650..it def was gonna be an older place and it was turning out to be places in kinda dumpy neighborhoods.. I was just gonna find the best one and go for it, its only for a year or so right..

How bout one of the places my mom said she liked in a nicer suburb called her, I didn't want them cuz they were about $730.She said they had a special for WHAT $500/mnth!!!

I said SIGN ME UP!!! I was unsure cuz the place was an older spot, but it still wasn't the ghetto.. How could an apt come down THAT much???? How bout I called to find out what to bring them .. And the lady said the rate she quoted my mama was a MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!! LADIES, she said she would still honor it tho cuz she told my mama that’s what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of u know she didn't have to do that, she could have easily said, im sorry I told u wrong and went on bout her business..

How many of u know it was not a mistake but the WILL of MY GOD.. I am so thankful and excited about this.. I can really save, start paying my tithes like I know I need to and enjoy life.. THANK YOU JESUS!!! The lady said rent will go up in 6 mnths, BUT they can't hike it up more than $100 she said.. STILL under my goal!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway i am just sooo thankful for God's favor.. my ex is determined to see me in the worst of situations and i am glad my God will not let him have the last laugh.. i will be alright.. i am determined and focused and if i keep my faith in God I can do all things WITH Him!!

Congrats Quana! That is awesome news! (Now I just need to keep praying (cause I already have been) that I can find a better apartment at a decent price!)

ok ladies..

That is fabulous, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is fabulous, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! :star:

Yes he is CONGRATS Quana :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Timeline
Hello everyone..mi no ave time fi go read 20pgs fi ketch up...

just poppin in to say hello and mi still alive..just absolutely bizzy..and i'm behind on my final stuff for this semester...

So wah new..how everybody..

So I was watching "When the Levies.." last nite..and i bawled...I looked around at my family and I AM SOOOO BLESSED..IN THE NAME OF GOD!!...WOW!!!

lawd the u just a watch dat....

my girl, I don't know if you've seen "SICKO" yet, but when you get a chance watch it, you'll need about 3 hours of your time, but it's worth it...if you've ever had any questions about the healthcare system in this country, check it out

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hello everyone..mi no ave time fi go read 20pgs fi ketch up...

just poppin in to say hello and mi still alive..just absolutely bizzy..and i'm behind on my final stuff for this semester...

So wah new..how everybody..

So I was watching "When the Levies.." last nite..and i bawled...I looked around at my family and I AM SOOOO BLESSED..IN THE NAME OF GOD!!...WOW!!!

lawd the u just a watch dat....

my girl, I don't know if you've seen "SICKO" yet, but when you get a chance watch it, you'll need about 3 hours of your time, but it's worth it...if you've ever had any questions about the healthcare system in this country, check it out

heard about that one too lawny.. all i have to do is look at the $200+ a mnth i pay for health care and but still pay $100 for dr visit and RX's?? girl good thing only my oldest is the only one tha have chronic health issues..

thanks philly and sonny!!!

everybody ready for spring.. its just around the corner..

Timeline

love u can do it girl!!! and isn't it so fun thinking this is the new place that ur honey will be w/ u.. i think that makes me double excited.. roger (rg, i can say his name since i am legally single LOL) and i talk about it all the time..

he was like "baby, does it have a private bathroom in ur room??"

i said, of course honey, as many showers as u take a day, u need ur own bathroom all by ur dang on SELF!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone:

I haven't been on here in a minute but it looks like everyone has been slowing down on posting. Anyhoo, my SO and I are finalizing the arrangements for our wedding. Its going to be March 21st. No job yet but we are still looking and praying.

Oh and by the way...............................................

I'M PREGGO!!!!

Don't know how far along yet we just went to the doctors on Friday. Ultrasound on the 13th!!!!!

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Timeline

Lawd....shebada dan mi

okay mi caan get di damn link fi copy

go to YARDFLEX.COM and type in shebada and look pon im birthday pics...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good Afternoon Everyone:

I haven't been on here in a minute but it looks like everyone has been slowing down on posting. Anyhoo, my SO and I are finalizing the arrangements for our wedding. Its going to be March 21st. No job yet but we are still looking and praying.

Oh and by the way...............................................

I'M PREGGO!!!!

Don't know how far along yet we just went to the doctors on Friday. Ultrasound on the 13th!!!!!

Wow, congrats ShaNette! Ya drink da VJ baby wata, huh?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Shanette!!! my coworker just brought in her new born today he is one month old, OH MY he was so precious and little, makes me want another one...but alas i believe my eggs are fossils...LOL

yall i need yall to stay online and chat with me till 5 cause im not doing another dyam bit of work today, im exhausted and i had one cancellation from one of my borderline clients which just pissed me off, she cancels her appt with me cause she is tired and doesnt feel like staying in the office today to talk with me, but i promise by tonight her other personality will be phocking calling the on call service to talk with me or ringing the dyam phone off the hook tomorrow!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.