SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Mrs. Palmer, yes I do my interview is on the 27th I am so excited and anxious at the same time

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs. Palmer, yes I do my interview is on the 27th I am so excited and anxious at the same time

Wow--that's great! No need to worry--you two will be fine! Are you planning to attend? :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow--that's great! No need to worry--you two will be fine! Are you planning to attend? :star:

Yes definatly, I am leaving on the 25th. How are you doing? You should be more than halfway there right its only taking 6 months now?

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes definatly, I am leaving on the 25th. How are you doing? You should be more than halfway there right its only taking 6 months now?

I don't know...we'll see...I've learned from this whole immigration process that the only thing "guaranteed" is that nothing is a guarantee! :unsure:

Hey sol...long time no see...how r u these days?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Mrs. Palmer, I agree on that statement. So I am now telling myself we will probably be done by the end of the summer.

There is probably some black hole at USCIS for married couples, which we all fall into.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Roxie - Did you see snow flurries today?

KK, no I didn't see the snow flurries. If I had I probably would have gone running thru the street mad as a hatter. I need SUN.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Solsoeur, how are the wedding plans coming alone?

Hey Unruly Gal, when is your interview set for? Long time no see or hear from.

Hey Roxcie --

Don't have an interview date yet, but AW did go to Kingston today to drop off the DS230 forms. So we are making small headway.

How are you doing and how's that cutie-pie daughter of yours?

Hey Lovesponge --

Congrats on the interview date... that was quick! How'd you get a date so quick -- didn't your SO just drop off his DS230 today?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat you are good at keeping secrets...I would have told the first time he asked me to come back. LOL!

Me too I am so bad I know I would have given in..

:lol: I'm almost thinking to tell him this time. He asks multiple times PER CONVERSATION if I can come. At least if I tell him, I won't have to hear his ask anymore. BUT I REALLY want to give him a birthday surprise!

I'm thinking once our I129F gets approved (which I'm hoping for in the next week), he'll get distracted from asking.

DaDa, Dillon, have you ever surprised your SOs? I promise, the reaction when he sees you is WORTH months of disregarding the "Can you come now?" question.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Hey y'all .. i'm going down on May 1st redeye, for interview 5-5 (at Last!!!! Why did this one take so long???) ....then some R&R with family and wait on the paperwork to come back....Oh Warm Water to swim in. I'm counting on that approval, won't allow no disbelief in my head right now. Did you others who've been thru the interview feel so anxious like this?

Congrats Lovesponge....hope yours goes smooth and sweet, no problems!

Dillon....you're man arrive today? i really hope we can travel together....my SO has never traveled, it's a long trip out to CA...so much more fun to be together. but , hey , whatever?

Hey Jawi........love the stories. Script writer!!!!! you rock, and you teach. love and blessings to you!

Spring showers , may flowers , june weddings?..

Culture1st[/font]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I googled "My Name Ain't Stella" to see what I'd find and this result had me CRACKING up:

http://damnneargrown.blogspot.com/2006/03/ok.html

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Waving Bye to everyone, I am off to the airport. Say a prayer for me VJ Family on

Thursday. I'll miss u guys!

JA I'm sure you are on your way by now LOL

Ok I'm out :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Morning everyone!

Safe travels Philly and Honey! Philly, we will be sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts!!

Dillon, today is the day, how excited are you?

I am going to work today, even though I don't want to :cry:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.