SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ohh yeah...lol...ur so good to him..lol..tell bro i said wah gwaan

I know. They are their own for the rest of the week. My daughter and I won't be home for a few days. Damien got him gym passes :blink: Poor bro.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamerican - What is the free zone in Montego Bay? What does that mean?

I give you big props for deciding to pick and move to Jamaica for a while.

I truly wish you the best. I know your daugther will enjoy living on the island.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok yall, due to the snow my son had a day off from school, and so he is at home creating me a music mix to put on my MP3 player, i am supposed to call him and give him a playlist, and if i dont want it full of Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne and whatever else teenagers are listening too, i need some suggestions ...anyone have any good suggestions for a nice diverse collection?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kashi has this terrible phobia of needles..he had his physical today and he called me every minute "kimmy, dem nah gimme no injection right?" hahahaa...i was like babe it's fine...only if ur getting a booster shot ....ahhaha that didn't help..

that is funny :lol: NOT needles are bad :rofl:

love.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok yall, due to the snow my son had a day off from school, and so he is at home creating me a music mix to put on my MP3 player, i am supposed to call him and give him a playlist, and if i dont want it full of Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne and whatever else teenagers are listening too, i need some suggestions ...anyone have any good suggestions for a nice diverse collection?

For some reason I really like the song Just like me from Jamie Foxx.

Maybe because C played that song all the time when I was just there and the video is really funny to me.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I am going back May 19th - which can't come soon enough!

I am still waiting for the bloodclaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dr.'s office to call me back - I called again and was told she was on another call and would have to get back to me - #######??? Then when I said I have NEVER ever had this when I called for an appt bc I am sick, she basically told me that I lie - I already don't feel well - now you want to piss me off?

How long are you staying Sus?? I'll be there on the 24th. I think...

Ahh I hope you feel better soon. I cannot believe that its taking that long to speak to someone. By the time someone gets on the phone if you need to be seen the same day they’ll try to tell you all the appts are filled. That is crazy!!

Hey Philly its just dawned on me. If you took 3 suitcases for a weekend trip oh my goodness how many are you taking for two weeks?? Wait don't answer I'm scared to ask..

Do you have all your shows DVR for the next two weeks? I feel bad last time I went I was recording so many shows no one could watch tv. My son was telling my sitter wait don’t change that channel cuz you know with Comcast you can only record two things at once and then you have to watch one of the channels. I can't wait to see I Love Money 2 tonight. Can you believe Taylor Made is the father if my niece. When I first seen him n I Love New York I was too through but I have grown to like him. Anyone watch For the Love of Ray J? I think the season finale is tonight but I'm not sure. I look forward to Monday and Thursdays night. What a life… lol

I hope you feel Better Sus!

Hey Dada, LOL I am only taking 2 large suitcases and my LV duffel carryon and a large purse LOL. Girl I have to fly AA this time and they charge $40 for checked 2 pieces of baggage :blink: . I normally fly AJ so I don't have to worry about it but this Recessionista Diva will have to work it to work it out with the 2 cases. Plus I have clothes at the house so I will be ok with my wardrobe changes LOL.

Funny you should ask about the DVR I was cleaning it out yesterday because I don't want to record anything I know I can watch there. Yes I loving ILM2 this season its better than last season. Can you believe NY is coming back with another show, Hot mess but I will be watching! As for Ray J, who do you think he will choose? Word on the internet streets is that that chic with the tattoo is pregnant by him so who knows who won! You have to watch G's to gents on MTV that show is sooooo gooood one of the guys revealed he is a PIMP! :blink:

Oh my goodness she is doing another one?? What I love New York 3?? Wow she needs to stop trying to be like Flava. I wonder if Real and Chance will do another one. I have a thing for Chance. He cracks me up. Well Danger is a mess I'm thinking he might pic her only because everyone thinks he won't. I was mad to see my girl the stripper go home especially over Cocktail but he has to keep the snitch around to find out what is going on. I have watched G's to Gents and I seen that. He even has his girl tricking for him. I think he tells her this week they need to stop right?

Timeline

i am currently listening jamie foxx - its nice

love.jpg

Robin Thicke

Jennifer Hudson

Keri Hilson (hahahaha)

Luther Vandross

Jah Cure

Daville

just to name a few

Timeline
Hey Rox! How are u today?

Hi, Mrs. Palmer, I am doing a little better this week. I booked a girlfriend trip to the Virgin Island for the 1st week of May. I told them I would rather be in Jamaica, but no one is listerning to me.

I know exactly what your going through....Mines won't go no where near JA which really upsets me...

Dada...how come your girls won't go near Ja? Have they been b4 and didn't like it? My friends & family can't wait to get back--my friends especially, always want to try and get back down there. I am going to try and have a small celebration for my husband's 30th birthday in August, and a few of them want to go.

I have no idea why I think part of it is jealousy actually. See I met my SO and my new found Dallas friends (Quana included) in July 07. Since then my life has been different. I am attached to my Dallas girls and of course my SO too. Here in Pittsburgh were aren’t as friendly as the Dallas girls were to me. Hecks they were determined to get me to talk to them and I was so reluctant but now I'm stuck like glue to them and of course my SO. We'll they don’t understand my whole falling for a Jamaican thing and they think I'm crazy but instead of trying to understand it and get to know about it they just down talk it all the time. They say the never had an interest to go blah blah blah. I just celebrated my birthday there in Feb and they still wouldn’t go with me and you would think they would plan a trip there so they can meet him but yet they plan one to PR. It makes me wonder we have always done everything to together but now are we starting to grow apart? I'm still undecided if I plan on joining them or not. All I keep thinking is that will be vacation days taken away from my JA trips. Sick I know but its the truth..

That's crazy...they're supposed to be your girls. How long have you all been "friends". Notice I put that in quotations, because it seems they are supportive only on a "when we want to be" basis. Not a good look. This whole process will definitely be an eye-opener for you. Show u who is there for you no matter what--and who isn't. Good luck on your decision.

Robin Thicke

Jennifer Hudson

Keri Hilson (hahahaha)

Luther Vandross

Jah Cure

Daville

just to name a few

India Arie

Jill Scott

Kem

Noelle Gordin

Musiq

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

ok, i have Jamie Foxx, and Robin Thicke, umm KK i did hear kerri Hilsons song with Neyo and Kanye, which i like but im still not sold just yet, i love Jah Cure is the new stuff out yet? and of course i cant go wrong with Luther

Timeline

For some reason I really like the song Just like me from Jamie Foxx.

Maybe because C played that song all the time when I was just there and the video is really funny to me.

i love that song too, it reminds me of ryon :crying:

love.jpg

Timeline
ohh yeah...lol...ur so good to him..lol..tell bro i said wah gwaan

I know. They are their own for the rest of the week. My daughter and I won't be home for a few days. Damien got him gym passes :blink: Poor bro.

GYM PASSES..LOL...

Kashi has this terrible phobia of needles..he had his physical today and he called me every minute "kimmy, dem nah gimme no injection right?" hahahaa...i was like babe it's fine...only if ur getting a booster shot ....ahhaha that didn't help..

that is funny :lol: NOT needles are bad :rofl:

i know girl...i didn't realize how fearful he was...we had blood drawn together..i couldn't stop laughing at him...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.