Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all..(waving)..sorry to hear some of you got snow....it was 77 degree's here yesterday and supposed to be just as nice today. The last few days have been lifechanging as I did make my decision to work towards moving to jamaica for 6-12 months. I was just at the point of starting the 1 year Massage program...(starts today) and was feeling torn and missing Michael like crazy....my job situation became less stable..thus the Visa Journey was looking a bit shakey...so, I mentioned to a friend in JA to look in her Yaad for a nice house to rent (Michael has a 1 bedroom) and she called the next day saying she was standing in MY HOUSE! Sooooooo I thought, and prayed, and asked peoples opinions.....I even had my taro cards read!!!! August 13th is the tentative date....I told my kids and my mom....My daughter (9) was way way too happy because she is a mini-me. My son (15)...not too happy and I have given him the chance to stay here with granny since he wasn't too crazy about JA from the last time I took him. My mom......well, didn't yall feel the earth move friday evening...cause she wasn't too happy about my news. Anyway....had my first sale of many on saturday....it was real last minute and only told friends and family....had 3 people show :( but got one month of rent put away!!!!Wish me luck yall' now off to get my brakes done......

WOW! This is a bold move, but one that you have clearly thought long & hard, and prayed about. I hope that your son comes around, because it would be sad if you all had to be separated. But you have to do what you feel is best for your family. The good thing about your decision is if you stay down there you should be able to file the DCF visa which supposedly only takes a month or less to be approved. What will u do for employment down there? Have you seen pictures of your new home? Good luck!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Wakey and Mrs Palmer

It's 80 degrees here already but supposed to rain for the rest of the week and be in the LOW 50's - this is why I miss Jamaica - even when it rains the temperature still nice :(

Tell me about it.. I really need a vacation

So this is my first bun and cheese day..What types of stuff must happen. I went and bought the bun and cheese is that to it?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Hey Wakey and Mrs Palmer

It's 80 degrees here already but supposed to rain for the rest of the week and be in the LOW 50's - this is why I miss Jamaica - even when it rains the temperature still nice :(

So this is my first bun and cheese day..What types of stuff must happen. I went and bought the bun and cheese is that to it?

I'm not sure...I like the bun, but don't like the cheese. Hope u enjoy it!

Hey Philly! I can't imagine how excited u must be! I can't wait to be in your shoes! Have u decided if your hubby is coming up right away?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all..(waving)..sorry to hear some of you got snow....it was 77 degree's here yesterday and supposed to be just as nice today. The last few days have been lifechanging as I did make my decision to work towards moving to jamaica for 6-12 months. I was just at the point of starting the 1 year Massage program...(starts today) and was feeling torn and missing Michael like crazy....my job situation became less stable..thus the Visa Journey was looking a bit shakey...so, I mentioned to a friend in JA to look in her Yaad for a nice house to rent (Michael has a 1 bedroom) and she called the next day saying she was standing in MY HOUSE! Sooooooo I thought, and prayed, and asked peoples opinions.....I even had my taro cards read!!!! August 13th is the tentative date....I told my kids and my mom....My daughter (9) was way way too happy because she is a mini-me. My son (15)...not too happy and I have given him the chance to stay here with granny since he wasn't too crazy about JA from the last time I took him. My mom......well, didn't yall feel the earth move friday evening...cause she wasn't too happy about my news. Anyway....had my first sale of many on saturday....it was real last minute and only told friends and family....had 3 people show :( but got one month of rent put away!!!!Wish me luck yall' now off to get my brakes done......

You have to do what makes you happy. Not everyone will support your decision (my family thought I was crazy) but the biggest advantage that you have is that you're married so you can stay as long as you'd like. Did you look into schools for your kids? Also, if you're not too far from a tourist area have ppl bring small things down that you need. As long as your husband supports this move then what else do you need? All the best to you, and I hope your son comes around.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Wow this sounds so amazing and you are stepping out on faith so what can go wrong with that..

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Everybody!

Shemmy, Mrs Palmer, Jonesie, Jamerican, thnompon , KK, Waving

I'm trying to catch up and get work done LOL

Hey Philly...I stayed home today so I can igle on the board *lol*

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Hey Jamerican--if u don't mind my asking, how much does it cost to rent a home down there? In US currency? :unsure:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

okay, i believe today i have mentally checked out, because i am finding it extremely difficult to get any work done, or even start any work for that matter.

but i know by thursday of next week im gonna be depressed. :( after returning back to the states

Have fun in Jamaica Honey. I know the feeling when you're getting ready to go on vacation..and not wanting to be at work.

I am going back May 19th - which can't come soon enough!

I am still waiting for the bloodclaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dr.'s office to call me back - I called again and was told she was on another call and would have to get back to me - #######??? Then when I said I have NEVER ever had this when I called for an appt bc I am sick, she basically told me that I lie - I already don't feel well - now you want to piss me off?

How long are you staying Sus?? I'll be there on the 24th. I think...

Ahh I hope you feel better soon. I cannot believe that its taking that long to speak to someone. By the time someone gets on the phone if you need to be seen the same day they’ll try to tell you all the appts are filled. That is crazy!!

Hey Philly its just dawned on me. If you took 3 suitcases for a weekend trip oh my goodness how many are you taking for two weeks?? Wait don't answer I'm scared to ask..

Do you have all your shows DVR for the next two weeks? I feel bad last time I went I was recording so many shows no one could watch tv. My son was telling my sitter wait don’t change that channel cuz you know with Comcast you can only record two things at once and then you have to watch one of the channels. I can't wait to see I Love Money 2 tonight. Can you believe Taylor Made is the father if my niece. When I first seen him n I Love New York I was too through but I have grown to like him. Anyone watch For the Love of Ray J? I think the season finale is tonight but I'm not sure. I look forward to Monday and Thursdays night. What a life… lol

I like how you typed ILM2...lol.

Wait so Tailor Made is the father of your neice? You must have the inside scoop.

Hey Everybody!

Hey Philly Philly...I always wanted to type that...LOL....

Hey Wakey and Mrs Palmer

I'm not sure...I like the bun, but don't like the cheese. Hope u enjoy it!

Hey Philly! I can't imagine how excited u must be! I can't wait to be in your shoes! Have u decided if your hubby is coming up right away?

LOL yup jut put the cheese in the middle of the bun that's all to it :)

I took off 2 weeks from work hopefully we will have his visa in time for him to come back with me, either way I'm not leaving the island without my Hubby :whistle: I bought a one way ticket LOL

Hey Everybody!

Hey Philly...I stayed home today so I can igle on the board *lol*

LOL Jonesie! I wish I stayed home today too :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Everybody!

Hey Philly. I'm trying to catch up.

I see you are ready for your trip...have fun.

Honey - I'm sure your hair looks nice.

Timeline
LOL, I missed that about Tailor Made - yes, Dada - we want the inside scoop - Personally, I always thought he was a batti boi

:rofl: and all that screaming he does.. What gives??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good day everyone!

It is opening day here for our Cardinals and it is snowing outside. I am tired of this #(@&^$(^%)*_ weather!

Can anyone tell me what State does not get any snow ever! I am ready to move :crying::crying::crying:

Have a blessed day everyone. And for those who have any sunshine today, please send some my way. :help::help:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

LOL, I missed that about Tailor Made - yes, Dada - we want the inside scoop - Personally, I always thought he was a batti boi

:rofl: and all that screaming he does.. What gives??

:rofl::rofl: Remember he got beat or ruffed up by guy..(I can't think ofhis name)

Good day everyone!

It is opening day here for our Cardinals and it is snowing outside. I am tired of this #(@&^$(^%)*_ weather!

Can anyone tell me what State does not get any snow ever! I am ready to move :crying::crying::crying:

Have a blessed day everyone. And for those who have any sunshine today, please send some my way. :help::help:

South Florida :yes::yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.