SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone,

Philly and Honey have a safe and wonderful trip. Philly, since you will be coming back with your husband in tow, this will be a bitter sweet trip. One because you have accomplish your mission, two, because your trips to Jamaica won't be as often now. I know you have family there, but I guess your trips won't be as often as they are now to see your husband.

Have a safe trip and good luck on the interview

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Roxie!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Monday folks.. I'm so sleepy today.. Trying to nurse this coffee in hopes that I will wake up before time to go home.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Happy Monday folks.. I'm so sleepy today.. Trying to nurse this coffee in hopes that I will wake up before time to go home.

Did you kick it too hard this weekend Wakey?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I am going back May 19th - which can't come soon enough!

I am still waiting for the bloodclaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dr.'s office to call me back - I called again and was told she was on another call and would have to get back to me - #######??? Then when I said I have NEVER ever had this when I called for an appt bc I am sick, she basically told me that I lie - I already don't feel well - now you want to piss me off?

How long are you staying Sus?? I'll be there on the 24th. I think...

Ahh I hope you feel better soon. I cannot believe that its taking that long to speak to someone. By the time someone gets on the phone if you need to be seen the same day they’ll try to tell you all the appts are filled. That is crazy!!

Hey Philly its just dawned on me. If you took 3 suitcases for a weekend trip oh my goodness how many are you taking for two weeks?? Wait don't answer I'm scared to ask..

Do you have all your shows DVR for the next two weeks? I feel bad last time I went I was recording so many shows no one could watch tv. My son was telling my sitter wait don’t change that channel cuz you know with Comcast you can only record two things at once and then you have to watch one of the channels. I can't wait to see I Love Money 2 tonight. Can you believe Taylor Made is the father if my niece. When I first seen him n I Love New York I was too through but I have grown to like him. Anyone watch For the Love of Ray J? I think the season finale is tonight but I'm not sure. I look forward to Monday and Thursdays night. What a life… lol

DaDa I love both of those shows. I'm ready to watch them tonight. I'm thinking of getting a Tivo in another room because the one we have is always set to record two shows and then we want to watch something else. I'm hoping to get a big screen in the living room sometime this year.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline
Good Morning Roxie!

Dillion, are you counting down now?

You know I am. I am so excited I am making myself sick, I can't even eat!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Good Morning Roxie!

Dillion, is this the 1st time your So will be coming to the states?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada, I will be there until the 27th - but from the 24th to the 27th we will be incommunicado, lol - The first part of the trip will be family / friend time - the second part we are hiding away somewhere -

I finally reached the office - They byatch said she never got a message from me - and she had left me one - where, I would like to know - no calls on my cell or work phone, which are the two #s I left -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good Morning Roxie!

Yep this is his first time. I really wish I could have made the trip with him.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Did you kick it too hard this weekend Wakey?

Well with me trying to find stuff to do. I decided to put backsplash in my kitchen.. I bought a box of the square cut aways for $30. Soooo pretty and the problem is I don't have a wet saw so I was trying to score the tile (put a line on it) and break it with this tool. ####### was on my mind..it took all weekend just to finish cause once you start you can't stop and leave it looking a mess. So now I need to do the grout. I think it turned out very pretty.

Good Morning Roxie!

I'm behind on post.. How many days until you get here? I'm very happy for you.

Good Morning Roxie!

Yep this is his first time. I really wish I could have made the trip with him.

On the flying part he will be okay. Are you taking time off when he arrives, to show him around?

Timeline

Wakey he gets here on Wednesday evening.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Hey!!!! DaDa.....how are you doing?

I'm so-so but what can you say for a Monday morning?? How are you??

I'm great, OUTSTANDING, and Having the best day of my life!!!

Well that my affirmation for everyday. Striving for a great day.

Timeline

Roxie...I am taking off Thursday and Friday for sure possibly Monday.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.