SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back, Love! Sorry to hear you had drama - In my opinion, you would be better off doing the DNA sooner rather than later - better to know for sure than not know.

SHem, I love Ray J too - glad to know I am not the only dirty old lady, lol! Did you see his movie? Oh my Lord!

Welcome back Ellis and Love.

:yes: I'm a dirty old lady. That boy is fine. Only saw a little of the movie :devil:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am supposed to be working but my coworker insisted I look at this since I love reality TV. This aired on Dateline last night:

Seven contestants thought Gemase Simmons was offering them the path to reality TV stardom — and supermodel success.

check out the video this is a damn shame! I can't believe this dude, he does not look like a Super model SMH! :wow:

A scammer promised aspiring supermodels they'd be reality TV stars

Philly - what other reality shows do you watch? I love watching RuPaul's new Drag Queen show :blink:

HI Shemmy

OMG I thought I was the only one! I love Drag Race, when she says Lip Sync for Your Life I fall out every time!!!!! :rofl: I am glad Akasha is gone she 3 x's down to the floor she knew it was time to Sahsay Away! :lol:

I love all of the VH1 shows I was so into Real Chance of Love LOL and now I am watching I love Money pt 2 and For the love of Ray J Making the band 4 and G's to Gents that is my show LOL.

OMG...I thought I was the only one too. You know hubby won't watch it with me. I make my daughter stay up so I have someone to laugh with. We have tears running down our faces :crying: from laughing so hard. It comes on tonight :dance:

Right now, I only watch G's to Gents on VH1. I've been in love with Ray J since he was on Sinbad so I choose not watch him with hubby around :blink:

Shemmy my DVR picked up the Ray J show earlier today I'm gonna watch it as soon as I finish watching my Soaps Y&R and B&B. My Hubby wil only tolerate so much of the reality TV LOL but he will watch SCI FI creature shows with me so that's a good compromise :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Ells! Hi Island! Just checkin in and trying to catch up. I guess I missed a lot. How's everyone?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank SUS I really enjoyed Bennie Man!!!!!! Didn't understand one single word LMAO.

LMAO Morant! I know those songs by heart - I love Beenie, I have seen him more times than I can count!

DJ just called to tell me he got my name tatooed :blink:

Hi Ells! Hi Island! Just checkin in and trying to catch up. I guess I missed a lot. How's everyone?

Hey Shauns! How's your honey settling in?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Shauns! Hi Island, Sus, 1luv & everyone else!

How is everyone this evening?

I had a root canal this afternoon...2nd one on the same tooth but this endodontist finally got it right unlike the first hack job I saw. Now I'm making mac n cheese cause it's soft and easy to chew!

I watched the Beenie show on the webcast and my only gripe is that the crowd sang his songs more than he did! I know that's how it goes but it just plain annoys me. I want to hear the artist sing their songs, NOT the crowd!! It was cute when that little boy was singing all those songs though.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ouch, Ells - I learned the hard way only to have an endodontist do my root canals - I had a dentist break the drill off in my tooth, and still have the piece of drill down the canal!

That's what I was terrified of happening but fortunately, this guy is a pro! This particular tooth has been a nightmare because of the old dentist so I'm glad to be finally getting it taken care of....2+ years of hassle with this one tooth.

Just filed my Fed taxes with taxactonline for free....now I'm off to file my state taxes with the franchise tax board! :dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am supposed to be working but my coworker insisted I look at this since I love reality TV. This aired on Dateline last night:

Seven contestants thought Gemase Simmons was offering them the path to reality TV stardom — and supermodel success.

check out the video this is a damn shame! I can't believe this dude, he does not look like a Super model SMH! :wow:

A scammer promised aspiring supermodels they'd be reality TV stars

Philly - what other reality shows do you watch? I love watching RuPaul's new Drag Queen show :blink:

Yeah, like I have to watch wrestling every Monday :dead:

HI Shemmy

OMG I thought I was the only one! I love Drag Race, when she says Lip Sync for Your Life I fall out every time!!!!! :rofl: I am glad Akasha is gone she 3 x's down to the floor she knew it was time to Sahsay Away! :lol:

I love all of the VH1 shows I was so into Real Chance of Love LOL and now I am watching I love Money pt 2 and For the love of Ray J Making the band 4 and G's to Gents that is my show LOL.

OMG...I thought I was the only one too. You know hubby won't watch it with me. I make my daughter stay up so I have someone to laugh with. We have tears running down our faces :crying: from laughing so hard. It comes on tonight :dance:

Right now, I only watch G's to Gents on VH1. I've been in love with Ray J since he was on Sinbad so I choose not watch him with hubby around :blink:

Shemmy my DVR picked up the Ray J show earlier today I'm gonna watch it as soon as I finish watching my Soaps Y&R and B&B. My Hubby wil only tolerate so much of the reality TV LOL but he will watch SCI FI creature shows with me so that's a good compromise :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone and Happy Tuesday!

Just thought I'd share this....

WORLD'S TIGHTEST PAIR OF JEANS

user756_1177144711.jpg

I wonder what would happen to this man if he walked around like this in JA :lol:

- Marie (F)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Timeline
Morning everyone and Happy Tuesday!

Just thought I'd share this....

WORLD'S TIGHTEST PAIR OF JEANS

user756_1177144711.jpg

I wonder what would happen to this man if he walked around like this in JA :lol:

- Marie (F)

lawd gaad mi neck back...

Marie a wah dat, cho man mi just dash weh di ole a mi chocolate tea...LMMRAO...DWL mi belly

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:rofl: Sorry Lawny. I got it in an email this morning and just HAD to share

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Timeline

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRSBUGGY!! WISHING YOU MANY MORE. ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY :dance:

HappyBirthday35.gif

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.