SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus, yep im ready to go, dont know how excited i am, cause i think dealing with the kids is going to test my resolve...lol.. especially my youngest son, he thinks i exist to keep him entertained so i hope his brat streak doesnt come out, if he gets bored.

He is excited though, he wants me to get dwaynes sons and bring them with us so he can have them to play with, but the thought of a houseful of boys from 16 down to age 4!!! i am gonna need to have a drink in one hand at all times...LOL

Edited by JaHoney

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Ladies!

How is everyone, I have been so busy getting ready!

Hey JA Honey you ready girl? Snow oh Dayum sorry about that, well you will be int he sun very soon! Did you get everything done you needed to for you and the kids?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Philly,

I got my hair braided so now i have my huge #### gigantasaurus head showing, she cut them too short for me to make my bun on the side :( so i guess i will keep sunglasses on my head from the time i wake up until bed time, cause i dont like them...LOL... um i got all packed ironed everything for me and my youngest son, of course my tacky azz teenager didnt want to iron his stuff until we get there, so be it, i mopped and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, got my brows done, but still have to do my toes and my lashes tonight, so im almost done ( whew) who knew getting prepared could be so difficult, normally i pack only flip flops in various colors but i did bring one pair of wedge sandals to wear but cant fit them in my bag, guess im gonna be walking thru the airports with shoes in my hand cause they have to come with me. What about you, you all done and ready?

I checked the weather, i see it is running lower 80's to almost 90 degrees there..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, yep im ready to go, dont know how excited i am, cause i think dealing with the kids is going to test my resolve...lol.. especially my youngest son, he thinks i exist to keep him entertained so i hope his brat streak doesnt come out, if he gets bored.

He is excited though, he wants me to get dwaynes sons and bring them with us so he can have them to play with, but the thought of a houseful of boys from 16 down to age 4!!! i am gonna need to have a drink in one hand at all times...LOL

Its not going to be as bad as you think (as she crosses her fingers behind her back). The kids will all get along and they will be so geeked to be in JA. I just took my oldest son and my god son age 12 and it was neat to see JA through their eyes. The funniest thing was when we landed. They are so used to our huge airport here in Pittsburgh that when we landed in JA they were like what is thi??. Then when they felt the heat on their faces they were like yeah this is what I'm talking about. They did ask a lot of questions but it was fun to answer. All they wanted to do was stay in the pool all day long. Now I will say they only thing that might be a little hard is having some one on one time with your SO. Everytime you'll go to put a leg up someone will be knocking on the door like mom... or dad... but besides that it should be cool.

How long is your layover? If you have time make sure you stop at the duty free shop grab a bokkle or two and of course make a little something to sip on. Hey your on vacation..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly,

I got my hair braided so now i have my huge #### gigantasaurus head showing, she cut them too short for me to make my bun on the side :( so i guess i will keep sunglasses on my head from the time i wake up until bed time, cause i dont like them...LOL... um i got all packed ironed everything for me and my youngest son, of course my tacky azz teenager didnt want to iron his stuff until we get there, so be it, i mopped and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, got my brows done, but still have to do my toes and my lashes tonight, so im almost done ( whew) who knew getting prepared could be so difficult, normally i pack only flip flops in various colors but i did bring one pair of wedge sandals to wear but cant fit them in my bag, guess im gonna be walking thru the airports with shoes in my hand cause they have to come with me. What about you, you all done and ready?

I checked the weather, i see it is running lower 80's to almost 90 degrees there..

Alright Marilyn Monroe you are not walking through the aiport with shoes?? :rofl: Your not able to squeeze them in one of your sons bags?? That is going to be too funny.. Your staying in Negril right? If so how will you get to your villa from the airport. Do they offer shuttle service?

Alright let me live my dream through you do you have any activites planned for the kids or will you be at the house most of the time?

Philly I'm sorry how long are you staying for again?

Timeline

Dada, my youngest son is up with the birds, so i know private time is gonna be limited, he will be up like GOOD MORNING MOM, and hell if i roll over he is apt to be laying next to me, us...LMAO.. but momto2( tonya) is going also we are staying in the same villa and she is bringing her 10 yr old twins, so we figured we are gonna have to tag team out, with the kids to get any 1 on 1 time at all. My youngest is excited about being in the pool all day, its really funny cause he is lighter than me and his older brother but he tans really fast and you know how being in the water causes you to tan faster, well last summer, he got so dark you could only see his teeth, the top of his body was almost blue but the bottom part which was under water stayed normal so he looked really odd all summer, i imagine by the time we leave he will look odd again...

I think i will probably be drinking rum cream for breakfast by the second day of being there :)

Timeline

Dada, we are staying in Columbus Heights, in Ochi and him and one of his friends are coming to get us. My teenager is so low key,i dont know what we will do that will excite him, but i have planned taking them to Dunns River to climb the falls, Dolphin COve to look at the dolphins but dyam sho not play with them or ride them, or whatever i dont have 150 to throw away to be playing with no fish... then i want to take them to Prospect Plantation for something educational, i also want to take them snorkeling and jet skiing, but i dont think the little one is going to want to do it once he actually sees the water he is kind of scary, but im gonna offer it up anyway. Momto2's SO's mom is a nanny when she is in the states, i have met her a number of times she is pretty cool, she has offered to watch the kids if we the adults want to go out, so who knows??

anyway, im ret to go!

Philly,

Are you serious about your hair, oh Dayum and I know you were stressing about it too. I'm sorry girl, I know how that feels I have been there with the hair do's.... That is great you are packed! I packed one suitcase took everything out and its now staring at me int he living room :blink: my sons were like okaaay Mommy is bugging LOL! Saturday I went to get my lashes done, stripper length haaa :rofl:but they really look nice ,and my last minute shopping. My Hubby chimes in last night ans makes more junk food request so back to the market or Wal-mart I go on my lunch break! I cleaned like crazy yesterday and went furniture shopping until my Hubby told me to go sit my azz down somewhere and wait till he gets here and we can do it together because I am trying to do too much, but you know how it is when you want everything to be perfect.....

I successfully Beyonce'd myself with long honey blonde tresses yesterday morning and girlllll you cyaa tell me nothing! LOL LOL I only need to get my mani and pedi tonight after work. Basically I am done but have to repack again tonight too haaaa. My kids are finally getting excited that Damian is coming you I am happy and anxious but will take it one day at a time you know how flaky kids are :yes:

I am looking forward to the weather and getting a tan! Although we will be working for the most part of the time dealing with packing up the house and I told him I do want to have fun and days at the beach I need some water and R&R! I am also excited because my cousin is on the island waiting for me we are soooo close we are closer than my brother who lives in Mo-bay we are inseparable! I haven't seen him since Dec 07 before he migrated to Canada so this will be a true reunion!

I have given all of my stress and nervousness regarding the interview to GOD and I have faith that everything will work out.

I am going to PM you so we can exchange #'s so we can link while we are there....

I am trying to top up my digicel # before I leave but keep getting the error message no matter what denomination, is anyoe else having this issue?

Topup amount you selected is currently unavailable. Please select another one

****ROC VSC****

Hey DADA

I took 2 weeks off of work so we can come home together.

JA Honey,

LMAO @ i dont have 150 to throw away to be playing with no fish..

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

4/6/2009 -

Air Jamaica will roll out red-eye “Nitebird” service on its New York-Kingston route starting June 25. Also, the carrier plans five daily Fort Lauderdale-Jamaica flights starting that same day as the summer travel season approaches.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I have had that Digicel error before, sometimes their system only accepts certain amounts - did you select another top up? Otherwise, try ezetop.com

Hey SUS,

I hope all went well with the interview, I haven't caught up on the thread yet so forgive me if I am late :yes:

Yup I tried all the denominations, and none of them work I am hotter than fish grease about that. I can try EZ Top they are more expensive hot mess!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Philly i usually top up thru ezetop.com, and do it online, is that where your having issues at? i will give you my SO's number, he usually gives me one phone to use when im there and he carries the other, so i will pM you both numbers.

People have said my hair looks cute but in my mind all i see is :alien: ah so it go...LOL

i had on some fake lashes the strip kind yesterday at church and i just looked like :alien: with long eye lashes...LOL

4/6/2009 -

Air Jamaica will roll out red-eye “Nitebird” service on its New York-Kingston route starting June 25. Also, the carrier plans five daily Fort Lauderdale-Jamaica flights starting that same day as the summer travel season approaches.

Hey Lawny

I wish they would do the “Nitebird” service from Philly Ughhhhh no one does Night flights from Philly :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.