SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
JaEnglish, I wish I had posted my post earlier and you would have been able to benefit from it.

I will say Good morning to everyone, but I notice that when i do, i never get a response. But, I wouldn't let my courtesy stop.

Good Morning Roxcie! I am up at 1 a.m. with nothing to do. So I am wishing everyone a good Saturday Morning.

I thought I was the only one who never gets a response from anyone. :crying::crying::crying:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Yardies, I am celebrating today because I got my interview date!!! For all of you that still waiting let me tell you, Harass the heck out of the embassy. I was emailing them everyday because I wanted an interview in early May and guess what I got one April 27th at 7:30am. :dance::dance: I am going to Jamaica in three weeks :dancing::dancing:

OK, now i am really starting to feel old b/c i can remember when Lovesponge first sent off the paperwork or i am confused! I am so happy for you and Thompson. that is the one thing that i love about VJ, good news! :D

so true that, i was missing in action for a minute, within that lost time so much has happened but i will only share the highlights. i wish i was going to JA with honey, b/c i need a vacation or actual real sex. Ryon and i have argued, broke-up, argued and broken-up over and over again. it really drains me. this LDR is a punkazz bytch. :help:

is it possible to PMS twice in 1 month? they ended-up cutting off my father foot to stop the spread of infection. nice :no: i thought that when my relationship was going bad then my family or work would be good. not true. and, dillon stop cleaning, that danm house was clean before you went to the interview an i know Alley© do not care, as long as he is with you! :yes:

so in the mist of argue'g Ryon stated that "he do not know what i expect, he never experienced a love like this before" an all this time i thought that our age difference was our biggest problem. so in conclusion to the drama this is my first LDR and his first relationship(?) :wacko: . wow, one more thing that we have in common. :hehe:

good morning all, i am going back to reading my book about multicultural relationships! it is the only thing that keeps the voices out of my head. i miss and love everyone today and tomorrow. LOL :dance:

ps. i know i gave up shopping for lent but the ugg boots are 50% off! (sorry jesus)

7adf1431.jpgac093a18.jpge7ca70f6.jpgbf933921.jpg

love.jpg

Timeline
JaEnglish, I wish I had posted my post earlier and you would have been able to benefit from it.

I will say Good morning to everyone, but I notice that when i do, i never get a response. But, I wouldn't let my courtesy stop.

Good Morning Roxcie! I am up at 1 a.m. with nothing to do. So I am wishing everyone a good Saturday Morning.

I thought I was the only one who never gets a response from anyone. :crying::crying::crying:

me three :P

love.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hello Yardies, I am celebrating today because I got my interview date!!! For all of you that still waiting let me tell you, Harass the heck out of the embassy. I was emailing them everyday because I wanted an interview in early May and guess what I got one April 27th at 7:30am. :dance::dance: I am going to Jamaica in three weeks :dancing::dancing:

OK, now i am really starting to feel old b/c i can remember when Lovesponge first sent off the paperwork or i am confused! I am so happy for you and Thompson. that is the one thing that i love about VJ, good news! :D

so true that, i was missing in action for a minute, within that lost time so much has happened but i will only share the highlights. i wish i was going to JA with honey, b/c i need a vacation or actual real sex. Ryon and i have argued, broke-up, argued and broken-up over and over again. it really drains me. this LDR is a punkazz bytch. :help:

is it possible to PMS twice in 1 month? they ended-up cutting off my father foot to stop the spread of infection. nice :no: i thought that when my relationship was going bad then my family or work would be good. not true. and, dillon stop cleaning, that danm house was clean before you went to the interview an i know Alley© do not care, as long as he is with you! :yes:

so in the mist of argue'g Ryon stated that "he do not know what i expect, he never experienced a love like this before" an all this time i thought that our age difference was our biggest problem. so in conclusion to the drama this is my first LDR and his first relationship(?) :wacko: . wow, one more thing that we have in common. :hehe:

good morning all, i am going back to reading my book about multicultural relationships! it is the only thing that keeps the voices out of my head. i miss and love everyone today and tomorrow. LOL :dance:

ps. i know i gave up shopping for lent but the ugg boots are 50% off! (sorry jesus)

Hi Ryon, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. How is he doing otherwise. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

By the way. My daughter and I had one of those talks about boys and what to expect and she told me that she has learned from me to only speak to boys who respect her and never be in a long distance relationship. I felt sooo bad because I did not realize that she had been paying attention to my woes about my LDR for the past year and a half. My heart truly goes out to everyone waiting to be in the same space with their loved one. Hang In There! Much Love :thumbs::thumbs:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ryon,

Sorry to hear about your dad, is he diabetic? Im glad you are reading your book, im getting ready to start on the other one i ordered, the one with insights and tips. I was having a moment of insecurity yesterday myself, second guessing myself and asking myself why in the hell am i doing this???? so trust i understand how your feeling with the LDR cause it is a bytch.

Far as the uggs, i would have bought them too, cause i love them, i have like 4 pairs, they are soooo comfortable.

Hope you feel better today.(((((((((hugs))))))

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You're reading "Intercultural Marriage: Promises & Pitfalls" right? I read it last week. Are you learning anything?

me three :P

I used to think this. But now, it's funny to see that three other people feel this way. That lets me know that instead of thinking that no one was responding to me (to about 75% of what I type), I should've spent that energy responding to others. :whistle: I guess it's just like if you're at a party where you're new and you feel like no one is talking to you. There are probably others who feel the same way... so you should find them & talk!

Ryon,

Sorry to hear about your dad, is he diabetic? Im glad you are reading your book, im getting ready to start on the other one i ordered, the one with insights and tips. I was having a moment of insecurity yesterday myself, second guessing myself and asking myself why in the hell am i doing this???? so trust i understand how your feeling with the LDR cause it is a bytch.

What's the other one called? I love reading stuff like that, so I'll probably order it too, if half.com has a good price.

I've been staying up past 1am every night reading Stella. Today I finally didn't have to get up early to go to work... and I woke up early anyway. I need more sleep! :wacko:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Morning everyone -

Sorry for those who feel like they don't get a response - I know from me, personally, I do read each and every post - but we all chat so so so much it's hard to directly reply to everyone - and if I try to do Ells quote thing my post can end up 3 pages long, lol -

So sorry to hear about your Dad, Ryon - I know how tough it is when your Dad is sick - I went through a period of years where my Gram was sick, and I had a lot of the primary care responsibility for her - within a few months after she passed, my Dad took a turn for the worse with his cancer, and I stepped in there. It was very hard - the people that you are supposed to rely on suddenly needed your help, and it's like the situation reverses and you become the parent - not an easy thing to cope with.

I am off to do homework all day today - I have procrastinated the past two weeks like crazy!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Whoo girl your name always makes me to a double take cause my SO’s name is similar but he spells it different. Anyway it’s good to know I'm not the only one. Maybe its not us have a PMS maybe its JA cause me and my SO got into it to where I sent him a text telling him I love him but I don’t think this can work. It’s just too much. See I’m a communicator yes sometimes I can chat too much because I can talk your heard off and he isn’t. Like when we have disagreements I want to talk about it, if something is bothering you I want to talk about it shoot if you having a good day I want to talk about where as he is too the point. I told him with us being so far the main thing that will keep us united is COMMUNCATING!!! So anyway I sent him a text telling him I can't do this anymore and yes we have broken up so many times I lost count a long time ago... But we are still together. How I have no idea. He said there is just something about us that keeps bringing us back to one another and he is so right but sometimes I be ready to say the heck with the force and have him get out my life. Then I go to bed missing him so much and think well maybe I can hang in there a little longer.

What is it about this likkle dark skinny short boy that I love so much?? I have no idea but just know you are not alone. I too go through the same thing. When I come on here and see everyone getting along so well with their SO I be like dang what are we doing wrong. Normally when I go visit him we argue 1/2 the darn trip we don’t speak and then were all over each other. I think one trip I vowed I would never and I mean ever go back to see him again you should have seen me I said bye to his yaad, the dogs, the gate/grill I even got to the airport and was like bye airport Jamaica I'm never coming back and then of course within three months I was back again. Its enough ta make yuh go mad in the head but I guess its life. I would try to help you figure it out but I can't figure it out my darn self....lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm sorry you are going through all of this Ryon. LDRs are tough enough when everything else in your life is perfect. Then when you add other stress it just becomes a total mess. I know I've sarted a fight with my SO that I wouldn't normally have, but at the time I was so stressed that the littlest things became a big deal to me. Your poor dad. I hope he will do much better now.

Timeline

After seeing the beautiful slide shows by Sungold I emailed them asking about doing an engagement shoot. Here are some prices they gave me for wedding and engagement packages. I didn't know if anyone was interested in seeing the actual prices.

They are going to be away for the month of September so they said I would need to use their associate and to view their work here.. www.wpajamaica.com

Paula & Damian’s Platinum Package

Up to 8 hours shooting on your wedding day

On- line hosting of images for easy ordering (up to 90 days)

Complimentary 2 hour shoot for the day before or next day or E shoot

Copy right free CD/DVD containing high-resolution files of all usable images

2 DVD photo shows, approximately 100 selected images that tell a story of the days events

250.00 Print Credit

10x10 Sequoia flush mount album (20 pages)

Total Cost: $5500.00, includes all travel and vendor fees

Paula & Damian’s Gold Package

On -line hosting of images for easy ordering (up to 90 days)

Copyright free CD/DVD containing high-resolution files of all usable images

150.00 Print Credit

DVD photo shows, approximately 100 selected images that tell a story of the days events

Total Cost: $4800.00, includes all travel and vendor fees

Associate Photographer (A.G.) Intimate Package Monday – Thursday only

Up to 3 hours photography location time

Copyright free CD/DVD containing high- resolution files of all usable images

Total 850.00

Associate Photographer (A.G) Silver Package

Up to 5 hours photography location time

Total 1700.00

Timeline
When I come on here and see everyone getting along so well with their SO I be like dang what are we doing wrong.

Dada - you are not alone, trust me DJ and I fight ALL ALL ALL the time - but we argue, we work through it, and we move on - Trust me, no one's relationship is perfect - think about it- if you didn't argue with your SO, wouldn't you be wondering why everything was so perfect? To me, the fact that you fight and disagree is a part of normal life, not the fantasy relationship.,

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
When I come on here and see everyone getting along so well with their SO I be like dang what are we doing wrong.

Dada - you are not alone, trust me DJ and I fight ALL ALL ALL the time - but we argue, we work through it, and we move on - Trust me, no one's relationship is perfect - think about it- if you didn't argue with your SO, wouldn't you be wondering why everything was so perfect? To me, the fact that you fight and disagree is a part of normal life, not the fantasy relationship.,

True but like you said you and DJ work through it. I tell you Rocky always wants to be like whatever or he wants to hang up. No lets talk about it and he says why it will only lead to another arguement. So what I want to talk about it anyway..

Psssss hey Sus I'll never admit it if Rocky ever found out but you know whats crazy when I'm fighting with him I always feel like I'm mad at the world and then when we make up and everything is good I can walk on air. This ish is soooo crazy. But like I said I'll never admit it...lol

Timeline

Hey everyone I hope you are having a good Saturday.

Thanks Thompson2B for that info.

Ryon, I am so sorry to hear about all you are going thru. Keep the faith, things will work out!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

After seeing the beautiful slide shows by Sungold I emailed them asking about doing an engagement shoot. Here are some prices they gave me for wedding and engagement packages. I didn't know if anyone was interested in seeing the actual prices.

They are going to be away for the month of September so they said I would need to use their associate and to view their work here.. www.wpajamaica.com

Paula & Damian’s Platinum Package

On- line hosting of images for easy ordering (up to 90 days)

Complimentary 2 hour shoot for the day before or next day or E shoot

Copy right free CD/DVD containing high-resolution files of all usable images

2 DVD photo shows, approximately 100 selected images that tell a story of the days events

250.00 Print Credit

10x10 Sequoia flush mount album (20 pages)

Total Cost: $5500.00, includes all travel and vendor fees

Paula & Damian’s Gold Package

On -line hosting of images for easy ordering (up to 90 days)

Copyright free CD/DVD containing high-resolution files of all usable images

150.00 Print Credit

DVD photo shows, approximately 100 selected images that tell a story of the days events

Total Cost: $4800.00, includes all travel and vendor fees

Associate Photographer (A.G.) Intimate Package Monday – Thursday only

Up to 3 hours photography location time

Total 850.00

Associate Photographer (A.G) Silver Package

Up to 5 hours photography location time

Total 1700.00

Wow..this is expensive.

JaEnglish - is this reasonable?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Ryon~ Sorry to hear about your Dad hope that there isn't anymore complications. I am just about done cleaning, I just have to do some laundry and clean the bathroom, it feels so good to have a clean house.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.