SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

JaEnglish, I wish I had posted my post earlier and you would have been able to benefit from it.

I will say Good morning to everyone, but I notice that when i do, i never get a response. But, I wouldn't let my courtesy stop.

Heyyy, no probs Roxcie, I really appreciate you thinking of me!!

Rox, don't let that get you down, must admit I don't usually say morning lol....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
mawin ladies;

Mrs. P...ow di flex?

Honey; I know you're excited. I just got off the phone with my parents they're in Jamaica for 6 weeks and my dad said he had to get up and get the comforter out of the closet because it was cold last night

Glad they made it safe Lawny. I bet they are happy to be home...

Hey TL; yes they're very happy. It's my dad first time seeing the addition to the upper level and my mom said he was speechless. Now, he's moving home for good in November, don't know how I'm going to handle that. He's there getting things in place.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

As far as for all of the congratulations, I will say congratulations, but it's hard to feel it when I see people who have submitted way long after Joel and I and they are getting approval. So much for my patients.

You know,that KILLED me when filing for AOS, took them a MONTH to CASH the check!

Girl, just put it down as God knows why things work the way they do...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

JAEng,

if that is the worst that will happen, no strip searches, no being detained, No fines, then COOL.. guess i need to stop watching HOMELAND SECURITY so much on TV...LOL

Honey, I saw them give people an option, throw it out or take the fine and keep the product. So, stop stressing.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Lovesponge!

So, - what do you all think of this?

http://www.negrilstories.ca/index.php?pr=The_Rasta_Shuffle

Interesting; but nothing I haven't been hearing for years.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
JAEng,

Moira ( Jamerican) said something about certain brands going thru and something to that nature so i thought maybe i shouldnt but i could strategically hide it in my checked bag and hope its a non issue... :)

question for anyone, you all know the spices and seasonings that they sell in the market, in the plastic bags, where you can buy fruits and veggies, are these ok to bring back to the states or is it a no no? i mean i usually do but im so paranoid about it, i usually hide it in my clothes, i have to bring back more seasonings, preferably jerk and chicken seasoning for friends this time so im wondering.

MrsP, i used to work with the dually dx, group until one of my clients killed someone and went to prison for life, after that i was like IM straight on working with this population, that is when i transferred into Residential care, cause that incident had me shook, the guy was a very manipulative Heroin addict.

well yall know all this Fine-ness ( new word) doesnt happen over night, so i gotta start early...LOL j/k

Whoo the JA routines. I'm with you honey it’s a chore and by the time I get to the airport I'm pooped. The day or two before is when I too have to get my hair and toes done. I normally have to do laundry cuz I'm always backed up and then I have to pack for the kids for where ever they are going. On the mix I'm trying to clean my house which is always a mess but after being in a spotless house in JA I too can't come back to a mess. I never ever pack ahead of time even though I say I am so the night before my flight I'm up to the wee hours of the night packing and then by the time I go to lay down its time to go catch my flight. I get to the airport and even though I'm drained I can't go to sleep cause my butterflies in my ugh stomach :blush: are going crazy with excitement...

Hey question am I the only looney one or does anyone else love the smell of their clothes when they return. I have a shirt that I have not washed yet since I have been back and that is bcuz it has that Jamaica smell to it. When ever I’m missing de island or mi SO I take it out and smell it… See I told you I have issues…LOL

As far as for all of the congratulations, I will say congratulations, but it's hard to feel it when I see people who have submitted way long after Joel and I and they are getting approval. So much for my patients.

You know,that KILLED me when filing for AOS, took them a MONTH to CASH the check!

Girl, just put it down as God knows why things work the way they do...

Ja English, you are right, I must wait on God's time, and he will let it happen when he thinks it is right. During this time I have seen our marriage grow as a partnership, and I have seen us meger our friends. So, I will wait patiently.

Filed: Timeline
Lawny, when I was in Jamica 2 weeks ago, it got cold at night in Kingston too. I was wearing my shawl wrap every night.

my family says the weather has been crazy since Janauary.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LAwd, the secretaries in my office are all acting special ed today, calling me left and right about other peoples clients, i swear im about to Put KICK ROCKS on my voice mail and make a sign for my door stating the same, so they will leave me alone. Hell im not the mental health guru, I dont care if someone elses client is in the lobby acting a fool, not my issue, i dont care if Mike the A-hole next door isnt at his desk and answering his phone NO I WONT take his CALLS, SHYT.. these folks are working my damn nerves... HELL I DONT KNOW WHERE REBECCA went ( my coworker) NOR do i care!!!!!!

* sorry yall, just needed to vent* :ranting:

JA SOON COME ( rubbing temples)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think im about to start singing, " Let me take you to Jamaica, introduce you to some real great ganja"

You, can smoke all you want, and not gon catch cancer"

If i sing that long enough, maybe they will send me home for the day...LOL

ok, yall work calls, gotta do an assessment...BACK shortly...

Peace

Timeline
DADA im a book fanatic, i like carl webber and i also like Mary Monroe, i believe thats her name, she wrote God Dont like Ugly and a bunch of others, she is a good author.. i cant f-k with E Lynn Harris cause i dont want to read about no batty-ism.. makes my stomach turn...LOL

its rainy here too, i had to drag my tail out the bed this morning, cause my electric blanket was toasty and i was deep in the covers

Well mi tink dis book nuh chat bout batty boys in it. Oooh did you read Carl Weber's Something on the Side?? That book was a must read. I just read his Up to No Good and it was just o.k. I also just read a book with him and Mary B Morrison and it was good too. I also read Sista Soulja Midnight but I wasn't too impressed with that. Dang all these books I see were read on my recent JA trips. I'll need a book if I go in May. SO is normally off when I'm there but he won't be this time so I'll need something to occupy me during the day which I'm not looking forward to at all.

Morning All....

Jawi I'm now caught up on Stella and I must say that stream scene was something to die for. As usual I'm not talking to SO its a usual thing for us but after reading the stream scene I had to sit on my hands to not call him back after cussing his rass out (yes I have issues...lol) but anyway thumbs up to you as always..

Well its a dreary raining day here in the Burgh. I feel like going home and lying on the couch watching a good movie or reading a good book. I'm reading E. Lynn Harris right now Just Too Good To Be True. Its o.k. but its slow to me. My girlfriend told me it was really good but so far I'm reading it just cause. I did just finish reading the last installment of Dutch and it was just o.k. too. I think the last book I read that was really good was by one of my fav authors Carl Weber.. Well anywho how’s everyone cause I can go on talking bout books 4 eva.. lol

DaDa...I bought that several months ago, but I couldn't finish it for the same reason! It wasn't moving fast enough for me! Definitely not one of his better books, cause I love most of his stuff! Have u ever read the book called "The Darkest Child"? Can't remember who it was by, but one of the best books I've read in a long time! :thumbs:

No but I'll have to make a note of it and get it...

JaEnglish, I wish I had posted my post earlier and you would have been able to benefit from it.

I will say Good morning to everyone, but I notice that when i do, i never get a response. But, I wouldn't let my courtesy stop.

Good Mornin Roxcie!!!!! :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.