Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat your NOA2 soon come. I just got the long awaited email that mine has been approved and I got my NOA1 just 12 days before you!

Congratulations!!!! Update your timeline missy do!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat your NOA2 soon come. I just got the long awaited email that mine has been approved and I got my NOA1 just 12 days before you!

Congratulations!!!! Update your timeline missy do!

Thanks!! I didn't even think of that. I'm just in shock and trying to figure out what's next.

Timeline

Good Evening Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great day!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
ME!!!!!! (As she waves her hand in the air)I'm a Mobay gyal fi true!!!!! Dat’s all I really know I've only been to Negril ey maybe 3 times mi tink... I will sey mi and mi babe be traveling though. I recently bought a towel on my last trip and I've noticed hat I have covered the whole left side of he island and part of the middle. I think Manchester/Mandeville is the farthest I've been. One time we went to a wake all the way over there and you know I had to see YS Falls. So far the prettiest thing I have ever seen besides the wata is Bamboo Lane.. Oh my goodness is that one beautiful road and then we pulled over and got out and had some coconut juice and peanuts and just enjoyed the scenery... Ahhhh the memories.

Bamboo Lane... is that the rode that's lined with bamboo trees on either side? If so, we drove down that on our way from Negril to Alligator Pond. That's where we went to eat at Little Ochi... and where Steven proposed.

I second hand that motion. I could NEVER see myself getting tired of going to Mobay. Now the airfare yes I am tired of paying that but the trips there man its what I look forward too. I feel like I'm wishing my life away because I'm always counting down till my next trip. I love my SO , the island, the people, my SO , the sights, loud sounds, the smells, my SO, the club, the beach, the trees, my SO the bumbaclouting and did I mention my SO?? LOL Even when the day comes that he comes here I hope he knows that we are still going to go back.

Echo ALL OF THAT! I can't imagine getting tired of Jamaica. Tired of the flight, yes, and tired of the drive from Mobay to Negril... but I love that place.

Jawi, being the broke Diva that i am, and since i have to spend money on the kids this trip, i just printed out all three parts here at work, i will read them on the plane since there arent any good magazines out i want to read :)

How did you print it out? Did you have to go page by page? Is there some way to see the story altogether?

Congratulations, Brooke! I check Igor's List more often than I check this, so I was quite excited to see your approval. I know you must be ecstatic! Do you have the stuff ready for Packet 3? I was on the phone with Steven when I saw your approval, and told him that ours might just happen within the next two weeks!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ME!!!!!! (As she waves her hand in the air)I'm a Mobay gyal fi true!!!!! Dat’s all I really know I've only been to Negril ey maybe 3 times mi tink... I will sey mi and mi babe be traveling though. I recently bought a towel on my last trip and I've noticed hat I have covered the whole left side of he island and part of the middle. I think Manchester/Mandeville is the farthest I've been. One time we went to a wake all the way over there and you know I had to see YS Falls. So far the prettiest thing I have ever seen besides the wata is Bamboo Lane.. Oh my goodness is that one beautiful road and then we pulled over and got out and had some coconut juice and peanuts and just enjoyed the scenery... Ahhhh the memories.

Bamboo Lane... is that the rode that's lined with bamboo trees on either side? If so, we drove down that on our way from Negril to Alligator Pond. That's where we went to eat at Little Ochi... and where Steven proposed.

Yes the Bamboo trees are lined up on both sides of the street and they have grown where they bend at the top and make like a tunnel effect over the road. For some reason that road just brought me so much peace and it always sticks out in my mind. Especially when we got out and just sat on a bench and chilled.

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

Yes the Bamboo trees are lined up on both sides of the street and they have grown where they bend at the top and make like a tunnel effect over the road. For some reason that road just brought me so much peace and it always sticks out in my mind. Especially when we got out and just sat on a bench and chilled.

I've always wanted to go and see this. I've seen pitcures and it looks beautiful!

Timeline

I second hand that motion. I could NEVER see myself getting tired of going to Mobay. Now the airfare yes I am tired of paying that but the trips there man its what I look forward too. I feel like I'm wishing my life away because I'm always counting down till my next trip. I love my SO , the island, the people, my SO , the sights, loud sounds, the smells, my SO, the club, the beach, the trees, my SO the bumbaclouting and did I mention my SO?? LOL Even when the day comes that he comes here I hope he knows that we are still going to go back.

Echo ALL OF THAT! I can't imagine getting tired of Jamaica. Tired of the flight, yes, and tired of the drive from Mobay to Negril... but I love that place.

Jawi, being the broke Diva that i am, and since i have to spend money on the kids this trip, i just printed out all three parts here at work, i will read them on the plane since there arent any good magazines out i want to read :)

How did you print it out? Did you have to go page by page? Is there some way to see the story altogether?

Congratulations, Brooke! I check Igor's List more often than I check this, so I was quite excited to see your approval. I know you must be ecstatic! Do you have the stuff ready for Packet 3? I was on the phone with Steven when I saw your approval, and told him that ours might just happen within the next two weeks!

Thanks! I don't have anything ready I was just going to fill out the DS 230. I'm going to plan to be there on his drop-off date so he will have a car to go in and then have him do his police certificate that day too. Besides preparing everything for the interview and getting a drop-off appt is there anything I'm missing?

I hope you guys don't even have to wait 2 weeks!

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hello Yardies, I am celebrating today because I got my interview date!!! For all of you that still waiting let me tell you, Harass the heck out of the embassy. I was emailing them everyday because I wanted an interview in early May and guess what I got one April 27th at 7:30am. :dance::dance: I am going to Jamaica in three weeks :dancing::dancing:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Congrats Lovesponge!

So, - what do you all think of this?

http://www.negrilstories.ca/index.php?pr=The_Rasta_Shuffle

Sus, thats so sad. I wonder why the JA Govt does not regulate those resorts and make them put a percentage of their profets back into the neighborhoods.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.