5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck, Sus.

"Monsters vs. aliens" in 3D is AWESOME!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I got you covered Rick Ross if *when it happens. I'll say what's up J- Hud..can you dedicate that song to Rick Ross from Wisconsin and Mobay!!!

Man...I've been to Wisconsin..I forgot what city..it's a main one in the state..it was like a college town ...me cyaan memba ie...

It was cold as H E double hockey sticks..and my co-workers want to walk to dinner. I could not live there I would have some serious depression during the winter. Thank god your SO lives in a hot place. Have you told him about the weather in Wisconsin?

Wait..did I see Hotlegz down there?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got you covered Rick Ross if *when it happens. I'll say what's up J- Hud..can you dedicate that song to Rick Ross from Wisconsin and Mobay!!!

Man...I've been to Wisconsin..I forgot what city..it's a main one in the state..it was like a college town ...me cyaan memba ie...

It was cold as H E double hockey sticks..and my co-workers want to walk to dinner. I could not live there I would have some serious depression during the winter. Thank god your SO lives in a hot place. Have you told him about the weather in Wisconsin?

Wait..did I see Hotlegz down there?

KK.. COLD??? In Wisconsin??? NO!!! LOL!! Hecky yes it is so darn cold here.. We got 7 inches of snow here the other day!! I was thinking.. "WHAT THE HEEZY. SNOW AND IT'S ALMOST APRIL" Then I woke up and realized that I wasn't in Mobay anymore.. :crying:

You were probably in Madison!!

Good lookin on the J Hud shout out!!

Timeline
Question...can you apply for food stamps with a green card? Is that when the sponser comes into play? What if you've been here for more than 10 years? I know..they should have their citizenship by now right.

Yes. It's MEANS TESTED BENEFITS they are worried about the sponsor paying back. From my understanding that falls under only SSI benefits. Search this site....you can find lots on it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

DaDa just remember its all about him! :yes:

Nope Kim is doing really well I am proud of her but I can't stand looking at her with all of the horrific changes to her face poor thang..........

Shemmy,

Did you see G's last night, Let me tell you I was soooooooo shocked at Teddy and he was my favorite. I am done! :dead:

I missed the first half of the show but saw what Teddy admitted :angry: I'm surprised but he does look sneaky.

Hey Shemmy, I was shocked :o I never thought he would say thats what he does!!! I can't waiut for next week, had such high hopes for him. Oh Well, who do you think will win?

I leave next Wednesday KK at 5 in the morning, i cant wait, I have a layover in ATL for about an hour and then im there...YAY!!!

Hey Honey, my flight leaves @ 6 I have a brief layover in Miami then I reach @ 11:00...... I am counting down the minutes!

Hey all - I am on and off - chaotic day, interview at 3 pm!! And I have had a half dozen people approach me like I have the job, lol VJ keeps timing out on me too -

Good Luck Sus but I know you have this one on lock :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Rick, I have a call center in Appleton - they tell me to come work for them all the time - I tell them all they have is snow and cheese!

Sus.. That's too funny!!

Next time you come to WI we will have to meet!! I'm not too far from Appleton!!

And by the way that is all we really have in WI.. Cheese and SNOW.. YUCK!!

Afternoon Ladies,

Trying to be productive today, up reading Stella and :dead: tired.......ok back to work for me

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
DaDa just remember its all about him! :yes:

Nope Kim is doing really well I am proud of her but I can't stand looking at her with all of the horrific changes to her face poor thang..........

Shemmy,

Did you see G's last night, Let me tell you I was soooooooo shocked at Teddy and he was my favorite. I am done! :dead:

I missed the first half of the show but saw what Teddy admitted :angry: I'm surprised but he does look sneaky.

Hey Shemmy, I was shocked :o I never thought he would say thats what he does!!! I can't waiut for next week, had such high hopes for him. Oh Well, who do you think will win?

I leave next Wednesday KK at 5 in the morning, i cant wait, I have a layover in ATL for about an hour and then im there...YAY!!!

Hey Honey, my flight leaves @ 6 I have a brief layover in Miami then I reach @ 11:00...... I am counting down the minutes!

Hey all - I am on and off - chaotic day, interview at 3 pm!! And I have had a half dozen people approach me like I have the job, lol VJ keeps timing out on me too -

Good Luck Sus but I know you have this one on lock :thumbs:

I'M MAD I MISSED IT!!

Timeline

def rick ross!!!.. although ur SO might be here b4 i go back to mobay :blush: .. after 2 yrs of me running back and forth i am TIRED.. tired of the airport,the layovers, the anticipation, the going back to the airport, back home, having to jump back into the swing of things.. never thought id say it, but im tired mami.. :lol:

so RG and i have agreed the next trip or trips LOL will be him coming to see me.. (crosses fingers)

its funny cuz i am ready for a trip.. road trip/beach/something, but i don't want to go thru the hustle and bustle of visiting RG, i love him and miss him till i cry sometimes, but i just can't do THE TRIP yet.. i was almost depressed about it this last time in Jan.. excited and depressed at the same time..WTH????

i know i am wierd ya'll bear with me..

Timeline
def rick ross!!!.. although ur SO might be here b4 i go back to mobay :blush: .. after 2 yrs of me running back and forth i am TIRED.. tired of the airport,the layovers, the anticipation, the going back to the airport, back home, having to jump back into the swing of things.. never thought id say it, but im tired mami.. :lol:

so RG and i have agreed the next trip or trips LOL will be him coming to see me.. (crosses fingers)

its funny cuz i am ready for a trip.. road trip/beach/something, but i don't want to go thru the hustle and bustle of visiting RG, i love him and miss him till i cry sometimes, but i just can't do THE TRIP yet.. i was almost depressed about it this last time in Jan.. excited and depressed at the same time..WTH????

i know i am wierd ya'll bear with me..

Really Quana? I don't think that I will feel like that because I love Mobay just about as much as I love my SO!! LOL.. Shshhhh don't tell him I said that!! LMAO

Is your SO able to come to the States? has he ever been here?

Well as you know me and the boys will be in TX next week.. I do not look forward to it at all.. I'd rather be going to Mobay but I promised the boys..

Timeline

philly and shemmy..

ya'll pm me what happened.. i really don't look at tv much so my kids take over the front tv.. my oldest will be looking at something such as gents and then turn it on something else..and here i thought only men were chronic channel changers.. so of course she got me into it and changed it just as they were doing the elimination.. :angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.