SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

JAE, I gotta question 4 u!

My SO is only 5 ft 3 and I am 5 ft 8. What are some ways we can position ourselves to take pictures without looking awkward?

morning ladies

Hi Honey, are u all ready for JA?

morning ladies

He can sit down on a chair or a stool and you stand behind him, put your arms around him...he can sit down and you sit in his lap...he can sit down and you sit down between his legs lean back....I guess most sitting poses will do fine!!

But after a while, trust me, you won't think either of you look awkward, just natural!!

JaEnglish, there is a fashion bridal sale at Filene basement

Upcoming Bridal Events 2009

APR

3rd Washington, D.C. (Rockville, MD)

You might want to pass out your busniss cards at the Rockville subway on that day.

Hey Honey how are you doing today?

Wow, that's an idea!!! Hmmmmm.....I need to get some 'wedding' business cards printed, my current one is geared towards 'child photography'...damn, just realised that's tomorrow :(

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxcie what does it taste like?????????????????????????

Honey, you will like the Bunn, the cheese maybe another story. They make small size ones, so get one for the kids, because for D's kids this will be a must for their Easter to be complete.

JaEnglish - I've seen your work completed for Jahlove (Kim) and I love it. Once we decide to have kids, I want to get those pregnant pictures taken. That was awesome.

awww thank you!!

My ALL time favorite photo I've ever taken is actually the one of her baby lying on a reflective surface, makes me feel so peaceful!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I also count calories.. I take my current weight and multipy that by 7 and that is the MAX calories that I can consume.. I went from 183 to 157 in 8 weeks... So in all I've lost 26 pounds!! I would like to get to 145 but I think thats pushing it!! I have too much junk in the trunk to get that small... SO told me "MI NO LIKE NO POLE LOOKN GYAL"...But then again he liked it better when I was bigger... :blink: Why I have no clue!!

What kind of foods do you eat in a typical day. I do best with counting calories and I hit the treadmill every office day (cuz I spend too much time on my ####### at my desk...) I'm need some new ideas of low calorie food though!

Good morning VJ family.

Islandwoman - go to 3fatchicks.com They have a calorie counting thread with lots of good ideas. SparkPeople is good as well.

Honey - did you set a date yet?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just stoppin by to say hello!! Things have been really good over here! They huzzy has found himself a likkle bored during the day while I'm at work. He has been driving since he got here... he's been doing really good! (with me right by his side of course) Haven't received GC or SS yet... hopefully soon!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shem,

No date as of yet, primarily because i took a day off here and there and didnt realize come July i have NO PTO left other than 16 hrs, so i am aiming for October because my PTO rolls over in september. Me and D are going to hopefully narrow it down when i visit, and then im going to meet with the lady who owns Tropical Weddings and see what her work is like, her name is Almarie Waters i believe. I dont know if yall noticed but not alot of the weddings on Sungold were super fancy but the pics and the settings and the background made them seem so nice, like my favorite is latoya and joseph, yall should check that one out :thumbs:

JAE, I gotta question 4 u!

My SO is only 5 ft 3 and I am 5 ft 8. What are some ways we can position ourselves to take pictures without looking awkward?

morning ladies

morning ladies

He can sit down on a chair or a stool and you stand behind him, put your arms around him...he can sit down and you sit in his lap...he can sit down and you sit down between his legs lean back....I guess most sitting poses will do fine!!

But after a while, trust me, you won't think either of you look awkward, just natural!!

JaEnglish, there is a fashion bridal sale at Filene basement

Upcoming Bridal Events 2009

APR

3rd Washington, D.C. (Rockville, MD)

You might want to pass out your busniss cards at the Rockville subway on that day.

Hey Honey how are you doing today?

Wow, that's an idea!!! Hmmmmm.....I need to get some 'wedding' business cards printed, my current one is geared towards 'child photography'...damn, just realised that's tomorrow :(

JaEnglish, they have another date in April for the downtown location aswell. But I think the Rockville location will be a big hit.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone watching the Series Finale of ER tonight?? I'm sad to see it go but I must say I have lost interest in it lately so I can see it going. Its coming on a little early so I guess its going to be on for two hours. Ughh the only thing is my Grey's Anatomy comes on at nine so it will be so hard not to turn. I know I can DVR it but I look forward to my Grey's just like I look forward to The Game on CW on Friday's. Ha mi memba I was in JA on a Thursday I think my Nov trip and I made SO sit down and watch my Thursday line up and I think at the time Real and Chance were on so I made him watch that too. Em was like dis is what yuh hang up wid mi for?? Uh yes this is some good stuff.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shem,

No date as of yet, primarily because i took a day off here and there and didnt realize come July i have NO PTO left other than 16 hrs, so i am aiming for October because my PTO rolls over in september. Me and D are going to hopefully narrow it down when i visit, and then im going to meet with the lady who owns Tropical Weddings and see what her work is like, her name is Almarie Waters i believe. I dont know if yall noticed but not alot of the weddings on Sungold were super fancy but the pics and the settings and the background made them seem so nice, like my favorite is latoya and joseph, yall should check that one out :thumbs:

I know right when I look at my time I'm like dang its only the beg of the year and I have used 1/2 my time up already. Especially if I go back in May that is another 4 days but then again it might be so worht it... ;)

Edited by DaDa

Here's a 90s reggae mix I did, mainly hardcore dancehall!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1v75wh

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies!

It's storming where I am, which really makes me want to stay in bed all morning & continue reading "My name ain't Stella."

But I guess I need to get up & go to work. :(

Nat you never answered me what part of Pittsburgh does your BFF stay in? I live in Pittsburgh so I was just curious.

I just asked my friend. She lives in Highland Park.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

I leave next Wednesday KK at 5 in the morning, i cant wait, I have a layover in ATL for about an hour and then im there...YAY!!!

You are going to pass C in the airport that day. He is coming here on Wednesday his flight leaves Jamaica around 11:00. What time do you get there Honey?

YAY Dillon! Less than one week away now! I'm so excited for you! :dance:

Just stoppin by to say hello!! Things have been really good over here! They huzzy has found himself a likkle bored during the day while I'm at work. He has been driving since he got here... he's been doing really good! (with me right by his side of course) Haven't received GC or SS yet... hopefully soon!!

That's great that he's jumping right into things there. Is there anything he can do to occupy himself while you work? I worry about that too but I think my SO will be busy with school so he won't have as much time to sit and be bored. I'm happy for you though too now that you have hubby home! :thumbs:(L)

Morning Nelly & Wakey! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here's a 90s reggae mix I did, mainly hardcore dancehall!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1v75wh

Thanks - my fav era of dancehall. I need something to listen to here at work b4 mi trace off dem rass...another typical day in the office :whistle:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.