SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAE, I gotta question 4 u!

My SO is only 5 ft 3 and I am 5 ft 8. What are some ways we can position ourselves to take pictures without looking awkward?

morning ladies

Hi Honey, are u all ready for JA?

morning ladies

Hi Honey, are u all ready for JA?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JaEnglish, there is a fashion bridal sale at Filene basement

Upcoming Bridal Events 2009

APR

3rd Washington, D.C. (Rockville, MD)

You might want to pass out your busniss cards at the Rockville subway on that day.

Hey Honey how are you doing today?

That's a really good idea Roxie!!

JaEnglish - I've seen your work completed for Jahlove (Kim) and I love it. Once we decide to have kids, I want to get those pregnant pictures taken. That was awesome.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies, i am getting pretty ansty...LOL..

Keeping a running tally daily on my calender at work. If i can get thru the rest of this work week, which seems to be dragging, then next week is gonna be a snap.. i feel like i have so much to do, yet? im washing clothes, and still need to go thru and expect my sons suitcases.. to ensure everyone has what they need.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I leave next Wednesday KK at 5 in the morning, i cant wait, I have a layover in ATL for about an hour and then im there...YAY!!!

you will be spending Easter there. Thats exciting. I love Easter in Jamaica!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I leave next Wednesday KK at 5 in the morning, i cant wait, I have a layover in ATL for about an hour and then im there...YAY!!!

You are going to pass C in the airport that day. He is coming here on Wednesday his flight leaves Jamaica around 11:00. What time do you get there Honey?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I also count calories.. I take my current weight and multipy that by 7 and that is the MAX calories that I can consume.. I went from 183 to 157 in 8 weeks... So in all I've lost 26 pounds!! I would like to get to 145 but I think thats pushing it!! I have too much junk in the trunk to get that small... SO told me "MI NO LIKE NO POLE LOOKN GYAL"...But then again he liked it better when I was bigger... :blink: Why I have no clue!!

What kind of foods do you eat in a typical day. I do best with counting calories and I hit the treadmill every office day (cuz I spend too much time on my ####### at my desk...) I'm need some new ideas of low calorie food though!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning DaDa! I've been away for a while, so this is my first time seeing u. How are u?

I'm good.. Actually I have been lurking on the board for almost two years now. I'll pop in and out every now and then but I finally decided to start chatting. How are you?

Good morning ladies!

It's storming where I am, which really makes me want to stay in bed all morning & continue reading "My name ain't Stella."

But I guess I need to get up & go to work. :(

Nat you never answered me what part of Pittsburgh does your BFF stay in? I live in Pittsburgh so I was just curious.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry for my delayed responses ladies im popping in and out, working.. today

Dillon: I should arrive in MoBay at 1030 am

Dada: I will be there for a week so i will be back in the states on the 15th

KK and 1Luv: What is an Easter Bun??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.