SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You have to excuse me Ja, I'm new!!

Can you please tell me how you lost so much weight? I've been on a weight loss journey for the last 8 weeks and I'm down a total 23 pounds and need to lose another 16 to reach my low goal weight

Girl, no-one is new here, we're just long lost FAMILY!

I'll call my eating plan the Half Diet. All you do is eat as you did before, but HALVE the portions. Anything that passes your lips apart from water and diet drinks needs to be half. Of course adding more stuff and halving that won't work lol....

And weigh yourself EVERY day, that way if you notice the pounds creeping on, you can nip that in the bud. But my method only gives you a 1 - 2lb weight loss per week, your method seems to work better if you've lost 23 in 8 weeks!!

Thanks for showing me LOVE..

I need all the FAMILY that I can get right now!!

I actually gave up red meat ana all HIGH calorie foods, Go to the GYM at least 3 times a week and write down in my journal EVERYTHING that touches my lips!! EVERYTHING LMAO...

I also count calories.. I take my current weight and multipy that by 7 and that is the MAX calories that I can consume.. I went from 183 to 157 in 8 weeks... So in all I've lost 26 pounds!! I would like to get to 145 but I think thats pushing it!! I have too much junk in the trunk to get that small... SO told me "MI NO LIKE NO POLE LOOKN GYAL"...But then again he liked it better when I was bigger... :blink: Why I have no clue!!

Thanks for that info...that makes sense. Someone told me to eat 1200 calories a day...thought I was going to die from hunger :blink: Got 18 weeks before JA.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DaDa just remember its all about him! :yes:

Nope Kim is doing really well I am proud of her but I can't stand looking at her with all of the horrific changes to her face poor thang..........

Shemmy,

Did you see G's last night, Let me tell you I was soooooooo shocked at Teddy and he was my favorite. I am done! :dead:

Oh I have to tune in to see Kim. I was shocked she was on there. I do agree about all her surgeries she looked much nicer before.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You have to excuse me Ja, I'm new!!

Can you please tell me how you lost so much weight? I've been on a weight loss journey for the last 8 weeks and I'm down a total 23 pounds and need to lose another 16 to reach my low goal weight

Girl, no-one is new here, we're just long lost FAMILY!

I'll call my eating plan the Half Diet. All you do is eat as you did before, but HALVE the portions. Anything that passes your lips apart from water and diet drinks needs to be half. Of course adding more stuff and halving that won't work lol....

And weigh yourself EVERY day, that way if you notice the pounds creeping on, you can nip that in the bud. But my method only gives you a 1 - 2lb weight loss per week, your method seems to work better if you've lost 23 in 8 weeks!!

Thanks for showing me LOVE..

I need all the FAMILY that I can get right now!!

I actually gave up red meat ana all HIGH calorie foods, Go to the GYM at least 3 times a week and write down in my journal EVERYTHING that touches my lips!! EVERYTHING LMAO...

I also count calories.. I take my current weight and multipy that by 7 and that is the MAX calories that I can consume.. I went from 183 to 157 in 8 weeks... So in all I've lost 26 pounds!! I would like to get to 145 but I think thats pushing it!! I have too much junk in the trunk to get that small... SO told me "MI NO LIKE NO POLE LOOKN GYAL"...But then again he liked it better when I was bigger... :blink: Why I have no clue!!

Thanks for that info...that makes sense. Someone told me to eat 1200 calories a day...thought I was going to die from hunger :blink: Got 18 weeks before JA.

Girl you can do it!!

It's actually rather easy once you get over the first week..

Seriously take your weight and multiply that by 7 and ONLY eat the total amount in calories that it calculates to and write down everything that your eating.. I also agree with weighing yourself everyday!!!

untitled.bmp

post-64339-1238630625_thumb.jpg

post-64339-1238630732_thumb.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Everyone!

Portland, Sus, Shaun and Philly thanx for the encouragement.... I am anticipating the road ahead now that they have recieved my packet.

Wow JaE you look great keep it up, I need to start on the Half Diet :yes:

Philly I need to jump on the weight loss wagon like u......u guys give me inspiration!!!!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

]

Girl you can do it!!

Seriously take your weight and multiply that by 7 and ONLY eat the total amount in calories that it calculates to and write down everything that your eating.. I also agree with weighing yourself everyday!!!

You don't need to lose any more girl,you're FINE as you are!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

But who wants to sit in the house on your birthday??? Maybe I'll just get a phone card or he can call me and we can talk all darn day how bout that?? I know I'm being selfish but I want to go out and enjoy it that's what birthdays are all about. See he is used to being in the house on his bwaan day "but change is coming yeh it is.." Stop being scardd of the unknown...Ughhhh

me!

oooooooh girl- i am just like your man

if my SO was trying to tell me what we were doing on my BirthDay, after i already explained what i wanted to do

and he didnt listen and threaten to not come visit me-

watch out- i would be so steamingbut im a redhead- im prone to hysterics (((lol)))

Is this why ho got quiet on me?? LOL

O.k. so since your like him explain it to me why the heck do you want to sit in the house on your birthday? The way I see it Rocky's does nothing but go to work and come home EVERY day. Maybe once in a while he might go out to have a drink but for the most part he's home. So on your day if you had someone that would take you out on the town and get you out that house you woudln't jump for the chance??

DaDa - do u know how many woman would love a man to just go to work and come home? :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
]

Girl you can do it!!

You don't need to lose any more girl,you're FINE as you are!

Thanks Ja!! I am now working on toning it all up

Nice pics Rick Ross!!!

Thanks KK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning DaDa! I've been away for a while, so this is my first time seeing u. How are u?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies!

It's storming where I am, which really makes me want to stay in bed all morning & continue reading "My name ain't Stella."

But I guess I need to get up & go to work. :(

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Mrs. Palmer, how are you and hubby doing. I am getting so ansty, I want this to be over NOW. Joel and I are doing great... he is my rock right now, so i am leaning on him. I had a great time with him in Ja a couple of weeks ago. I want to go back, but I feel that I needs to wait for the approval, since it might be around the corner.

Morning ladies!!

I am getting soooo bored being at home.....need to find something to do dammit!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

JaEnglish, there is a fashion bridal sale at Filene basement

Upcoming Bridal Events 2009

APR

3rd Washington, D.C. (Rockville, MD)

You might want to pass out your busniss cards at the Rockville subway on that day.

Hey Honey how are you doing today?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.