5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1luv...com back..

if u were able to see the sungold pics.. the pics for samad and summaya are reping some really cute natural hairstyles honey.. i am gonna try and post some i found that were cute on fotki..

I love Samad and Summaya's pictures. I want my hair to look like hers...well whenever it grows out.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

But who wants to sit in the house on your birthday??? Maybe I'll just get a phone card or he can call me and we can talk all darn day how bout that?? I know I'm being selfish but I want to go out and enjoy it that's what birthdays are all about. See he is used to being in the house on his bwaan day "but change is coming yeh it is.." Stop being scardd of the unknown...Ughhhh

Timeline
Sus LMAO @ the flu in the neck! :rofl:

I luv the pic Ms Nelly!

DaDa I agree he probably just wants some quality time with his Baby! (L)

A friend of mine sent me this email and I thought it was too cute......

A family in Trinidad was puzzled when the coffin of their dead

mother arrived from the US, sent by their sister. The tiny corpse was so

tightly squeezed inside the large coffin that their mother's face was

practically touching the glass cover. When they opened the coffin, they

found a letter from their sister pinned to their mother's chest, which

read:

MY Dearest Brother and Sisters,

I am sending you our mother's remains for the funeral, please bury her in

Laperouse Cemetery as we agreed. Sorry I could not come along, as the

expen ses were so high.

You will find inside the coffin, under Mammy's body, 12 cans of Bumble

Bee

Tuna, 12 Dax Hair Grease, 12 Vaseline Intensive Care Skin Lotion, 12

Colgate

Toothpaste and 12 cans of Spam. Just divide it among yourselves. On

Mammy's

feet is a brand-new pair of Reeboks (Size 8) for Junior.

There are four pairs of Reeboks under Mammy's head for Miloy's sons.

Mammy

is wearing six Ralph Lauren T-shirts, one for Mano and the rest are for

my

dear nephews. Mammy is also wearing one dozen Wonder Bras (your

favorite),

just divide it among yourselves. The 2 dozen Victoria Secrets panties

that

Mammy is wearing should be distributed fairly between my nieces and

cousins.

Mammy is also wearing two apple bottoms. Please get one for yourself and

the next one is for Lisa. The eight dockers she wearing are for the boys.

The Swiss watch you asked for is on Mammy's left wrist, please take it.

Tantie Jean, mammy is wearing what you asked for, earrings, rings and

necklaces, just please get them, you know if you forget those laparouse

grave diggers go20be happy, they real expensive. Also the six pairs of

Chanel stockings that mammy is wearing must be divided among the teenage

girls there. Hope they like the colors.

Your loving sister,

P.S. ALL YUH GO HAVE TO BUY A DRESS FOR MAMMY FOR THE FUNERAL.

OMG Philly!!! :lol::blink::rofl:

That's funny bad!!! :lol::innocent:

:bonk::bonk: dada.. mi nuh even answa.. all di reasonable ladies have spoken up halready :D . where is ur tag team partner honey :jest::jest:

:lol:

Hilarious!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline
But who wants to sit in the house on your birthday??? Maybe I'll just get a phone card or he can call me and we can talk all darn day how bout that?? I know I'm being selfish but I want to go out and enjoy it that's what birthdays are all about. See he is used to being in the house on his bwaan day "but change is coming yeh it is.." Stop being scardd of the unknown...Ughhhh

But its his birthday DaDa :bonk: , so just go and enjoy his day with him the way he want to spend it with you relaxing. :P

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
1luv...com back..

if u were able to see the sungold pics.. the pics for samad and summaya are reping some really cute natural hairstyles honey.. i am gonna try and post some i found that were cute on fotki..

I love Samad and Summaya's pictures. I want my hair to look like hers...well whenever it grows out.

shemmy isn't it soo cute.. i told my stylist i wanted something like this next, but haven't been back yet..like honey say..its a recession LOL

Timeline

But its his birthday DaDa :bonk: , so just go and enjoy his day with him the way he want to spend it with you relaxing. :P

Exactly - I know it's hard because you thought you were doing something special for him - but in reality, it's supposed to be about what he wants that day - do your Negril trip another - spend a romantic day together, cook a leisurely dinner, give him a massage - make it special for him.

I think one of the best things about my relationship with DJ is just the down time we spend together - when you are together alone for extended periods, not going out partying, etc... is when the strongest bonds come through - Just ask Jamerican - at least one of the nights we were to go party we all fell sleep, lol -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ALRIGHT portland.. i love love love kinky twists.. just not the $200 it costs to get them..soon as i get str8.. i am gonna get some too tho, i need to step up my game in maintaining my hair.. i use a shea butter moisturizer and olive oil, but i hardly ever condition which i hear is a no no...

yeah ells, i try not to look at the big picture cuz it sooooo BLAHHHHHHH..

I had them done once before, but I dont remember how much they cost, but I know it wasnt any where close to that. So when I decide to get my hair done and I have been asking around everyone was telling me 180 I am like dam. I used to get my micos done in Harlem for 120 and they were really small so I was not about to pay that much for some kinky twist. So I went on craigslist and found some that will do it for half that price.

Wow Portlandangle, you really got a deal i have never paid less then $180 for micro-kinky twist.

Really I thought they were trying to rob me blind. Cause in Harlem the minute you get to 125 and st nicholas you have fifty million people wanting to do your hair and they tell you to name your price so I never go past $120.

ALRIGHT portland.. i love love love kinky twists.. just not the $200 it costs to get them..soon as i get str8.. i am gonna get some too tho, i need to step up my game in maintaining my hair.. i use a shea butter moisturizer and olive oil, but i hardly ever condition which i hear is a no no...

yeah ells, i try not to look at the big picture cuz it sooooo BLAHHHHHHH..

I had them done once before, but I dont remember how much they cost, but I know it wasnt any where close to that. So when I decide to get my hair done and I have been asking around everyone was telling me 180 I am like dam. I used to get my micos done in Harlem for 120 and they were really small so I was not about to pay that much for some kinky twist. So I went on craigslist and found some that will do it for half that price.

yuh lie!!!!!!!! yeah mine usually cost 200 cuz i want ALOT of hair.. im from tx, i like big hair LOL

what a deal u got.. i love craigslist, just too scary actually ever close a deal

i never did understand why kinky twists are more than micros.. maybe cuz u have to twist all the way down instead of just the nape like micros??????

I use leave in conditioner but I need to do some deep condition since I am getting it twisted and clip my ends. I found this girl on youtube "rustic beauty" she has natuaral hair and its so long.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How many of you all would recommend having a SO in another country? Jamaica? Know all they you know from your experience. I've had friends jokingly say..they are going to Jamaica to get a man and I look at them like "HUH".

I know this is hard but I just keep thinking that the end result is worth it all! In fact, I keep telling my single girlfriends to come with me to JA and find a man of their own! :lol::thumbs:

Sus LMAO @ the flu in the neck! :rofl:

I luv the pic Ms Nelly!

DaDa I agree he probably just wants some quality time with his Baby! (L)

A friend of mine sent me this email and I thought it was too cute......

A family in Trinidad was puzzled when the coffin of their dead

mother arrived from the US, sent by their sister. The tiny corpse was so

tightly squeezed inside the large coffin that their mother's face was

practically touching the glass cover. When they opened the coffin, they

found a letter from their sister pinned to their mother's chest, which

read:

MY Dearest Brother and Sisters,

I am sending you our mother's remains for the funeral, please bury her in

Laperouse Cemetery as we agreed. Sorry I could not come along, as the

expen ses were so high.

You will find inside the coffin, under Mammy's body, 12 cans of Bumble

Bee

Tuna, 12 Dax Hair Grease, 12 Vaseline Intensive Care Skin Lotion, 12

Colgate

Toothpaste and 12 cans of Spam. Just divide it among yourselves. On

Mammy's

feet is a brand-new pair of Reeboks (Size 8) for Junior.

There are four pairs of Reeboks under Mammy's head for Miloy's sons.

Mammy

is wearing six Ralph Lauren T-shirts, one for Mano and the rest are for

my

dear nephews. Mammy is also wearing one dozen Wonder Bras (your

favorite),

just divide it among yourselves. The 2 dozen Victoria Secrets panties

that

Mammy is wearing should be distributed fairly between my nieces and

cousins.

Mammy is also wearing two apple bottoms. Please get one for yourself and

the next one is for Lisa. The eight dockers she wearing are for the boys.

The Swiss watch you asked for is on Mammy's left wrist, please take it.

Tantie Jean, mammy is wearing what you asked for, earrings, rings and

necklaces, just please get them, you know if you forget those laparouse

grave diggers go20be happy, they real expensive. Also the six pairs of

Chanel stockings that mammy is wearing must be divided among the teenage

girls there. Hope they like the colors.

Your loving sister,

P.S. ALL YUH GO HAVE TO BUY A DRESS FOR MAMMY FOR THE FUNERAL.

That is sick & twisted! But I still laughed at the end! :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1luv...com back..

shemmy isn't it soo cute.. i told my stylist i wanted something like this next, but haven't been back yet..like honey say..its a recession LOL

I know...only going to my stylist every 6 weeks. Don't have enough hair to keep paying her. I will twist it myself.

Timeline
Exactly - I know it's hard because you thought you were doing something special for him - but in reality, it's supposed to be about what he wants that day - do your Negril trip another - spend a romantic day together, cook a leisurely dinner, give him a massage - make it special for him.

I think one of the best things about my relationship with DJ is just the down time we spend together - when you are together alone for extended periods, not going out partying, etc... is when the strongest bonds come through - Just ask Jamerican - at least one of the nights we were to go party we all fell sleep, lol -

:wub:

LORD I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :dance:

It's my birthday next trip, and I told him I want just one day of non-verbal communication.

One day where I can point, or smile, or nod and not have to TALK :D

We talk everyday... one day alone, with nothing but body language is what I want for my birthday! :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.