Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I now what you mean, like right now I just called Joel and he tells me he is at the stadium watching a game, so I should call him back later, Now my first reaction was #######, why should I call back later, you should talk to me now... Then the cool sensible me says okay, I will talk to you later...

So I getting mad now, and I have decided I won't call back at all tonight. Now what is happen here...?

Hey JaHoney, Roxie...Mrs. P and anyone I might've missed. LOLL

Rox, u remind me of myself in a lot of ways cause I always felt like Dave should drop everything and talk to me, back when he lived in JA. I've tried not to be so entitled since he moved here but i'm sure he would tell ya'll otherwise. LMAO :lol:

I just cussed him out cause i told him be home by 7 so he could carry in all the groceries. You know he just got home so I sent him right back out to the truck to get everything. :bonk:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline
Mrs. P, I am going to have Joel sign a baby contract, clause will say, if you leave you must take all of your pickneys with you. ha ha

U got my support on that one! :lol:

K-1 Timeline

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

AOS Timeline

TNW, I gave him all day to his self, I didn't bother him this morning when he was playing futbol, I didn't bother him, when they all wanted to hang out after the game, so when is it my time. Tonight when he gets in bed and is half sleep trying to talk to me. No way..

Timeline
TNW, I gave him all day to his self, I didn't bother him this morning when he was playing futbol, I didn't bother him, when they all wanted to hang out after the game, so when is it my time. Tonight when he gets in bed and is half sleep trying to talk to me. No way..

I hear ya Rox....u guys are married so i'm sure u feel a little pissed when he's "unavailable" or busy like that. Since me & dave were going the K-1 route, I gave him a little space but he knew I wasn't gonna wait all day & nite just to talk....especially on work nights. Everybody has their own way of communicating but see how it goes when u talk tonight. You know they love those games and I laugh now cause Dave doesn't even watch soccer anymore......now he's a die hard Steelers fan. LOLLLLLL :lol:

Hi everybody.

Hey :)

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mrs P, im noncompliant with treatment recommendations....LOL ( typical client)

You need to be put on an injection! :lol:

Hey TNW!

Hi TNW!

Speaking of injections, this last trip in JA we were going down mister's road headed to Lucea and it's definitely not a main road so when I saw an ambulance with a team of 3 or 4 people inside I asked what happened. I was told that nothing happened but that the ambulance goes around once a month to 'jook' all the crazy people! :blink: So, I guess that afternoon, there were a lot of sedated nutcases after that! (Oops! Is that an insensitive term? Of course I mean no harm by it.)

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bye Honey, have a good night!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, another thought....it was a trip for me to see crazy people like I hadn't in any previous trips. What was kinda funny is that I saw three weenies aside from my honey's. In Lucea, there's this crazy man whose pants were shredded to bits and every part of that region was hanging out for the world to see as he was clinging to a tree alongside the main road. Then, later on in the week in Negril, I saw another man in shredded clothes with all on display. THEN, after that I saw an old man (presumably not crazy though) taking a leak on the roadside without any thought to the fact that he was fully visible to all driving by. I tell ya! LOL!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sun, what you doing out in Tyson, shopping?

Went to take my watch to be fixed. The store is only in Tyson's. :wacko:

Mrs P. If you think Honey needs the meds then ok. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.