SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes I AM!! I will be the first to admit it! :lol: Especially since I ain't spit one out yet! :blink:Besides, I want Belly to be here for the 1st pregnancy so he can feel the wrath... :devil:

:lol::lol::yes:

IT's called Pre- PMS, menoupause can start 10 years before it truly goes into affect. The only way to stop it is to have a baby.. THIS IS TRUE..

I sure hope I'm not pre-menopausal...cuz that would suck! I'm only 32...my mother didn't go into menopause at all (not until after she had a hysterectomy)...she was into her 50s... :blush:

I hope you aren't pre-menopausal either BUT it's not totally unheard of. Of course, if you have no family history of it, it's not as likely but my Mom started into menopause in her early 30s. I was concerned about it for a while too but I had some bloodwork done and they found perfectly normal levels of my hormones and said I didn't have to be concerned about that yet. Maybe you want to see your GYN and see if she'll have you do the bloodwork for that too if you're concerned.

As far as the mood swings, maybe it's that SAD (seasonal affective disorder) that is the culprit. Even in better climates it can have an affect on people after a long winter with not enough sunlight and outdoor exposure. Whatever you're going through, I hope it doesn't last. I get like that sometimes too so you definitely aren't alone. Between daily life stresses, the stress of our current economy and everything else, it takes a toll on us whether or not we realize it. Sus is right, take some time to pamper yourself and see if that doesn't help some.

Ells, I was definitely thinking of going to see my regular doctor...but maybe I should go the GYN route? Either way, I feel that worried about it! I hate going to both!

Mrs. P, I see you are going back to JA in 2 months. Baby making time will be just right..

Rox...if a baby is made, I hope you are fully prepared to be a mother! Cause he/she will be hand-delivered to your doorstep! :lol: :lol: I'll even attach a note if need be!

Hey All :)

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. P, Honey just like to have someone to confirm all that she alreay knows... She is crazy, and that she is one of the patients. That's why her clients love her so much.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mrs P, im noncompliant with treatment recommendations....LOL ( typical client)

You need to be put on an injection! :lol:

Hey TNW!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hi Tnw....

Honey, you need to take your medication, "D" will have enough to deal with without you going off on him.

I agree, and I'm sure D would thank you! :lol: Don't you wish you could just blowdart folks with meds? It's make our jobs, and life so much easier! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

I now what you mean, like right now I just called Joel and he tells me he is at the stadium watching a game, so I should call him back later, Now my first reaction was #######, why should I call back later, you should talk to me now... Then the cool sensible me says okay, I will talk to you later...

So I getting mad now, and I have decided I won't call back at all tonight. Now what is happen here...?

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
I now what you mean, like right now I just called Joel and he tells me he is at the stadium watching a game, so I should call him back later, Now my first reaction was #######, why should I call back later, you should talk to me now... Then the cool sensible me says okay, I will talk to younlater...

So I getting mad now, and I have decided I won't call back at all tonight. Now what is happen here...?

You need a baby... :blush:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

VSC is delaying this, so if they can't get their ACT TOGETHER, WE WON'T BE HAVING ONE. I AM ON A TIME LINE, AND MY TIME LINE IS GETTING SHORTER FOR THIS ACT.

see im not the only crazy one here ( looking at roxie...LOL)

:ot:

anyone seen Slumdog Millionaire, that they keep raving about?

I saw the bootlegg DVD, it was a rental movie to me. I wouldn't have paid 10 dollars to see it at the theatre.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
VSC is delaying this, so if they can't get their ACT TOGETHER, WE WON'T BE HAVING ONE. I AM ON A TIME LINE, AND MY TIME LINE IS GETTING SHORTER FOR THIS ACT.

Nuh worry yahself Rox...pickney soon come! BTW, do you think crazy is contagious? Like they are saying being fat is contagious? :blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes Rox, I'm here... lol

Just came back from Tyson's and I'm tired girl. Waiting for Amazing Race to come on at 8pm. Anyone else watching it? The first episode was so freakin funny.

Honey, NOPE, don't take that Zoloft girl.......

hey everyone!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Yes Rox, I'm here... lol

Just came back from Tyson's and I'm tired girl. Waiting for Amazing Race to come on at 8pm. Anyone else watching it? The first episode was so freakin funny.

Honey, NOPE, don't take that Zoloft girl.......

hey everyone!

Hey SunRay! How are you 2 doing? I missed AR 1st episode, but I'm definitely watching tonight! I love that show!! And don't tell Honey not to take her meds--haven't you been reading her posts? :lol::blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.