SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Ellininlove, your interview is right around the corner. Look at others timeline, some where within 45 days.

I was thinking they were the exception to the rule but I guess I better prepare for this to go faster than I thought.

I know the REAL 'journey' is going to begin once he gets here so that's what I'm most concerned about.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
IT's called Pre- PMS, menoupause can start 10 years before it truly goes into affect. The only way to stop it is to have a baby.. THIS IS TRUE..

I sure hope I'm not pre-menopausal...cuz that would suck! I'm only 32...my mother didn't go into menopause at all (not until after she had a hysterectomy)...she was into her 50s... :blush:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

What is Perimenopause?

Perimenopause marks the time when your body begins the transition to menopause. It includes the years leading up to menopause — anywhere from two to eight years — plus the first year after your final period. There is no way to tell in advance how long it will last OR how long it will take you to go through it. It's a natural part of aging that signals the ending of your reproductive years.

[Return to Top]

Signs and Symptoms

Perimenopause causes changes in your body that you may or may not notice. For most women, the discomforts associated with perimenopause are minimal and manageable. Some things you might experience in the perimenopause years include:

Changes in your menstrual cycle (longer or shorter periods, heavier or lighter periods, or missed periods)

Hot flashes (sudden rush of heat from your chest to your head)

Night sweats (hot flashes that happen while you sleep)

Vaginal dryness

Sleep problems

Mood changes (mood swings, sadness, or irritability)

Pain during sex

More urinary infections

Urinary incontinence

Less interest in sex

Increase in body fat around your waist

Timeline

Hey sunny ( waving)

Roxie, no lie i get hot flashes, mood swings the whole 9, and i told my doc i am way too young for this, you know how embarassing it is to be at church, in the choir the only one fanning and wiping my sweaty hair off my forehead and everyone else chilling, other than the 50 somethings who are already going thru it or have gone!!!!

Timeline
Oh Ellininlove, your interview is right around the corner. Look at others timeline, some where within 45 days.

I was thinking they were the exception to the rule but I guess I better prepare for this to go faster than I thought.

I know the REAL 'journey' is going to begin once he gets here so that's what I'm most concerned about.

Ells, I agree with Rox...I'd give it another 2 months...but that's about it!! So, get to cleaning and moving girlie! :lol:

OK...so I am only experiencing 1 symptom off of the list...which leads me to believe something else sinister is going on...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Ells, I agree with Rox...I'd give it another 2 months...but that's about it!! So, get to cleaning and moving girlie! :lol:

OK...so I am only experiencing 1 symptom off of the list...which leads me to believe something else sinister is going on...

Mrs. P, it takes only one bullet to kill, even thou your gun is loaded. Ha hah ha

Hell if fat around the waist is a sign of perimenopause, i been in menopause for the past 16 years then....LOL

HA hah ha

Timeline
Hell if fat around the waist is a sign of perimenopause, i been in menopause for the past 16 years then....LOL

:bonk::bonk::rofl::rofl:I might be in the periBelly phase of life...you know...the time right before he is supposed to come and the waiting is finally beginning to drive me insane! :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Yes I AM!! I will be the first to admit it! :lol: Especially since I ain't spit one out yet! :blink:Besides, I want Belly to be here for the 1st pregnancy so he can feel the wrath... :devil:

:lol::lol::yes:

IT's called Pre- PMS, menoupause can start 10 years before it truly goes into affect. The only way to stop it is to have a baby.. THIS IS TRUE..

I sure hope I'm not pre-menopausal...cuz that would suck! I'm only 32...my mother didn't go into menopause at all (not until after she had a hysterectomy)...she was into her 50s... :blush:

I hope you aren't pre-menopausal either BUT it's not totally unheard of. Of course, if you have no family history of it, it's not as likely but my Mom started into menopause in her early 30s. I was concerned about it for a while too but I had some bloodwork done and they found perfectly normal levels of my hormones and said I didn't have to be concerned about that yet. Maybe you want to see your GYN and see if she'll have you do the bloodwork for that too if you're concerned.

As far as the mood swings, maybe it's that SAD (seasonal affective disorder) that is the culprit. Even in better climates it can have an affect on people after a long winter with not enough sunlight and outdoor exposure. Whatever you're going through, I hope it doesn't last. I get like that sometimes too so you definitely aren't alone. Between daily life stresses, the stress of our current economy and everything else, it takes a toll on us whether or not we realize it. Sus is right, take some time to pamper yourself and see if that doesn't help some.

Timeline
Yes I AM!! I will be the first to admit it! :lol: Especially since I ain't spit one out yet! :blink:Besides, I want Belly to be here for the 1st pregnancy so he can feel the wrath... :devil:

:lol::lol::yes:

I hope you aren't pre-menopausal either BUT it's not totally unheard of. Of course, if you have no family history of it, it's not as likely but my Mom started into menopause in her early 30s. I was concerned about it for a while too but I had some bloodwork done and they found perfectly normal levels of my hormones and said I didn't have to be concerned about that yet. Maybe you want to see your GYN and see if she'll have you do the bloodwork for that too if you're concerned.

As far as the mood swings, maybe it's that SAD (seasonal affective disorder) that is the culprit. Even in better climates it can have an affect on people after a long winter with not enough sunlight and outdoor exposure. Whatever you're going through, I hope it doesn't last. I get like that sometimes too so you definitely aren't alone. Between daily life stresses, the stress of our current economy and everything else, it takes a toll on us whether or not we realize it. Sus is right, take some time to pamper yourself and see if that doesn't help some.

Ells, I was definitely thinking of going to see my regular doctor...but maybe I should go the GYN route? Either way, I feel that worried about it! I hate going to both!

Mrs. P, I see you are going back to JA in 2 months. Baby making time will be just right..

Rox...if a baby is made, I hope you are fully prepared to be a mother! Cause he/she will be hand-delivered to your doorstep! :lol: :lol: I'll even attach a note if need be!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

what about vitamins MrsP, shoot if your body is deficient in something that can contribute, when i found out i had mitral valve, they ran all these tests on me and found i was super low in magnesium( whatever the hell that does) and the prescribed me a supplement which is supposed to help with the mitral condition, well i got the med, but once the nurse explained to me, that taking magnesium at times can act like a laxative( i know TMI) i was like, im straight and put it in the cabinet never opened...shoot im on the road 95 % of the time, i dont have time to be hunting down public toilets( yuck) well over the past year, i have become extremely irritable, a little bit more anxious than normal, having one hell of a time focusing on my numerous projects at work, you name it and it seemed to be happening.. low and behold i pulled a couple medical journals at work, did a little research online, and found out when your body is deficient, in certain areas these are all indicators when you start having issues, so i ran my #### home and started taking my magnesium cause i figured something has gotta give, within a couple of days i found that alot of the issues i was having seemed less, you know i was at times taking Adderrall at work to help me stay focused on all 20 things i needed to do at a time and that seemed the only way to function, but the side effects were horrible ( dry mouth like pooky the local crackhead) running to the bathroom every five minutes, cause whatever i ate, would go thru me( TMI) shoot, i could sit for 8 hours straight and type, wouldnt want to eat lunch, nothing, professionally it does wonders for the type of job we have, but on the flip side when your taking something you shouldnt be, then its an issue... just go have your doc check you out!! dont be like me( the neurotic, adderall popping social worker...LOL)

Timeline
what about vitamins MrsP, shoot if your body is deficient in something that can contribute, when i found out i had mitral valve, they ran all these tests on me and found i was super low in magnesium( whatever the hell that does) and the prescribed me a supplement which is supposed to help with the mitral condition, well i got the med, but once the nurse explained to me, that taking magnesium at times can act like a laxative( i know TMI) i was like, im straight and put it in the cabinet never opened...shoot im on the road 95 % of the time, i dont have time to be hunting down public toilets( yuck) well over the past year, i have become extremely irritable, a little bit more anxious than normal, having one hell of a time focusing on my numerous projects at work, you name it and it seemed to be happening.. low and behold i pulled a couple medical journals at work, did a little research online, and found out when your body is deficient, in certain areas these are all indicators when you start having issues, so i ran my #### home and started taking my magnesium cause i figured something has gotta give, within a couple of days i found that alot of the issues i was having seemed less, you know i was at times taking Adderrall at work to help me stay focused on all 20 things i needed to do at a time and that seemed the only way to function, but the side effects were horrible ( dry mouth like pooky the local crackhead) running to the bathroom every five minutes, cause whatever i ate, would go thru me( TMI) shoot, i could sit for 8 hours straight and type, wouldnt want to eat lunch, nothing, professionally it does wonders for the type of job we have, but on the flip side when your taking something you shouldnt be, then its an issue... just go have your doc check you out!! dont be like me( the neurotic, adderall popping social worker...LOL)

Honey...how come you go to the doctor...and then REFUSE all the medicine they give to you! :lol: What are you paying co-pays for? :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Ells, I was definitely thinking of going to see my regular doctor...but maybe I should go the GYN route? Either way, I feel that worried about it! I hate going to both!

Or maybe you could see your regular doctor and still mention the concern and they can still refer you to have the bloodwork done without having to go to the GYN too. One thing I don't like about doctors is that they do try to get people on psych meds so quickly before they even give alternative strategies a chance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.