SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I think we are just going to go to the JP and be done with it.

Dillon; that why we did the JP...we got married 2 weeks after he arrived and all he did was call one family member in Canada and they started poppin up all over the US...people he hadn't see or spoken to in years. They were telling him to wait before getting married,then they were offering to buy plane tickets so he can come see them, I let him handle it;

Girl, I think if I was to ever have a wedding I don't think there would be a place big enough to hold my family and his. My dream is to get married on the beach, bare foot, then run into the water.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome J2!!!!

Ells - your sweetie is in my prayers. I know that road to Kingston can be rough. Lord watch over him on this journey.

Hey Philly - I'm slacking..I still didn't try the link last night. I had got a okay copy of Madea a couple of weeks ago.

Hey Lawny!!!, Quana!!! Rick Ross (your name remembers me of the Rapper), Good things your way Portland Angel, looking forward to the post of your home welcoming with SO, Dillion, Hey Shrewgal!!, and MsNelly...wha ya deal wit?

Nat - I'm going to Safeway for lunch to refill up on my sunflower seeds. Do you like the favored kind?

Thanks KK, but my SO is already home with me, and he wont eat cereal unless he has tin milk to go with it. :wacko:

:lol: Damien is the same way...only eats corn flakes. Every day he pours sweet tin milk and flakes in a glass..put it in the fridge then eat/drink it later....it drives me :wacko:

Filed: Timeline

Shemmy and Quanna; they blessed.

I didn't know that just because you're granted a vistor's visa it doesn't guarantee you entry to the U.S...that it's up the IO who inspects you when you reach POE.

Welcome J2!!!!

Ells - your sweetie is in my prayers. I know that road to Kingston can be rough. Lord watch over him on this journey.

Hey Philly - I'm slacking..I still didn't try the link last night. I had got a okay copy of Madea a couple of weeks ago.

Hey Lawny!!!, Quana!!! Rick Ross (your name remembers me of the Rapper), Good things your way Portland Angel, looking forward to the post of your home welcoming with SO, Dillion, Hey Shrewgal!!, and MsNelly...wha ya deal wit?

Nat - I'm going to Safeway for lunch to refill up on my sunflower seeds. Do you like the favored kind?

Thanks KK, but my SO is already home with me, and he wont eat cereal unless he has tin milk to go with it. :wacko:

:lol: Damien is the same way...only eats corn flakes. Every day he pours sweet tin milk and flakes in a glass..put it in the fridge then eat/drink it later....it drives me :wacko:

:crying: no laughing...........but it TASTE SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Shemmy and Quanna; they blessed.

I didn't know that just because you're granted a vistor's visa it doesn't guarantee you entry to the U.S...that it's up the IO who inspects you when you reach POE.

I know.....I keep telling them that but you know how stubborn men can be. He'll just wait to be what happens. Homeland Security can turn anyone away.

Dillion - do what's best for you and your family. We did the JP and I have some regrets. I didn't tell my friends and family until the day before.

Dillon; that why we did the JP...we got married 2 weeks after he arrived and all he did was call one family member in Canada and they started poppin up all over the US...people he hadn't see or spoken to in years. They were telling him to wait before getting married,then they were offering to buy plane tickets so he can come see them, I let him handle it;

Girl, I think if I was to ever have a wedding I don't think there would be a place big enough to hold my family and his. My dream is to get married on the beach, bare foot, then run into the water.

That's so cute.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny I have a baby Ackee tree growing its only about 1 1/2 feet but one day I'll have me some Ackee LOL

I also and beginning to prepare my calaloo seeds scotch bonnet pepper and pumpkin seeds hopefully I have some sprouts soon!

You have a little green house growning inside?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

:dead: He eats/drinks it like it's his last meal...I have to leave the room :blink:

:rofl: :rofl: so does my Damian haaaaaaa

I love the new pic Quanna :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Lawny I have a baby Ackee tree growing its only about 1 1/2 feet but one day I'll have me some Ackee LOL

I also and beginning to prepare my calaloo seeds scotch bonnet pepper and pumpkin seeds hopefully I have some sprouts soon!

You have a little green house growning inside?

Yup I'm a gardening crazy person I even have my oldest son hooked, I need to take a pic of the Dread with his machete in our mini gully. My banana plants are coming back up now they were wintered and hibernating but I have large shoots now. I'm so excited about the spring and my plants! I grow plants at our home in Kingston too I will miss them :crying: but I'm digging them up and taking them to country LOL to my family home to continue growing :yes: My Hubby was like what huh :huh: ? I said ummmm yeah we are digging them all up :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

That's so cute.

That's why I want to renew our vows...now that we have the visa ####### behind us.

:dead: He eats/drinks it like it's his last meal...I have to leave the room :blink:

It doesn't sound like it would be a good combo. But hey it might be good. :blush:

It's not a pretty sight especially with the slurping sound effects :wacko:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

definately a blessing lawny.. its the only way i was able to see him as much as i did last year.. 3 times in 6 mnths..makes me feel like God is really in this and making a way for us..

thanks u guys.. this was my first trip to see him in Ft lauderdale last year.. we hadn't seen each other in 6 mnths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.