SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies-

C's passport is ready to pick up today!!!! He will be here next week, I am so excited.

Great news! :dance:

Morning Yardies!

... I'm gonna go back to bed cause it's a state holiday (Cesar Chavez Day) ...

What! How come we don't have any state holidays in Texas! Where I work, we don't get off for anything (no MLK, no Easter) from New Year's to Memorial Day. That's a rough stretch of no holidays. :wacko: I was able to overcome the tediousness of work, though, by booking 3 trips to Jamaica during that time, and a trip to Pittsburg.

ETA: Oh, and I'm sitting at work eating sunflower seeds... thinking about the convo from last week. Fortunately, no one should be able to hear the shells since I'm in an office by myself.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawning..

hope everyones day is going well thus far..

welcome ms j2ustice.. glad u found us

dillon, i am ecstatic for u honey.. i don't how many of u guys this happens to, it feels so unreal EVERY time lol

rg used to be like ur SO in the beginning.. i KNOW how frustrating it is.. its like uhhh, can i get u to show a likkle emotion..no way they always COOL as a cucumber..HATED IT!! lol he has learned ms quana cyaan hear, she mus FEEL ur happiness :rofl::rofl:

island, wha gwaan wid the missing pprwrk issue?? any closer..

honey, what happend to the fat smash babygirl LOL.. i am eating rice cakes right now, cuz i am a snacker too, but i guess it don't count if u eat the whole bag LOL

many prayers for ur SO ells, i know its hard, everthing will work out for u guys good in the end.. girl i MISS the heck out of those random state holidays.. i used to be a state worker b4 i came to the fed..didnt we get good friday off?? no it was a skeleten crew day.. which was almost just as good!!

philly.. mi glad u lef dat man and him outfit alone.. lol

Good Morning Yardies-

C's passport is ready to pick up today!!!! He will be here next week, I am so excited.

Morning Yardies!

... I'm gonna go back to bed cause it's a state holiday (Cesar Chavez Day) ...

What! How come we don't have any state holidays in Texas! Where I work, we don't get off for anything (no MLK, no Easter) from New Year's to Memorial Day. That's a rough stretch of no holidays. :wacko: I was able to overcome the tediousness of work, though, by booking 3 trips to Jamaica during that time, and a trip to Pittsburg.

ETA: Oh, and I'm sitting at work eating sunflower seeds... thinking about the convo from last week. Fortunately, no one should be able to hear the shells since I'm in an office by myself.

do u work for the state nat?? i remember having cesar chavez day off and that jewish holiday rash hashana or something like that.. nuh disrespect..mi just cyaan spell it..

KK< i need to send you a bag of hot cheetos i see...LOL

since no one was really chatting, much i figured i would go work and therefore stay employed for yet another day instead of slacking off on VJ

got it honey!! :thumbs:

I like those cheetos. I haven't had them in a while.

Welcome J2!!!!

Ells - your sweetie is in my prayers. I know that road to Kingston can be rough. Lord watch over him on this journey.

Hey Philly - I'm slacking..I still didn't try the link last night. I had got a okay copy of Madea a couple of weeks ago.

Hey Lawny!!!, Quana!!! Rick Ross (your name remembers me of the Rapper), Good things your way Portland Angel, looking forward to the post of your home welcoming with SO, Dillion, Hey Shrewgal!!, and MsNelly...wha ya deal wit?

Nat - I'm going to Safeway for lunch to refill up on my sunflower seeds. Do you like the favored kind?

Filed: Timeline

KK, I am good just working that's about it. What I really need is a vacation soon. How about I am sitting in my car eating sunflower seeds lol.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

It is great news...my family wants to act and ####### now tht he is coming. Saying I should wait a year before I get married so he can prove himself to them. :angry:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thats good news Dillon! Congrats!

Where is honey? Does anyone remember what page it was on that everyone was giving the wedding suggestions I fogot to write them down.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Portland isn't it you who hasn't told anyone that you got married?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Philly, girl i dont know, its a toss up either crazies or crackheads,which one is better i dont know...LOL

LOL, I remember those days in crisis :wacko: LOL so I knowEXACTLY what your are dealing with! Human Services is no joke!

He said one more but um i dont know, my bio clock is ticking but then i have to be realistic, im not as young as i used to be, the thought of a baby is great but also as my kids get older, i become more selfish with my time and start thinking when they get older the things i will do with my life, once im not committed to running the two of them to all there practices and meetings and ish, every fricking day...

Honey I with you my BIO clock is ticking too, and as much as I trying to get pregnant I am scared and my boys are 14 and 15 and can I really imagine going back to diapers and breast feeding. My Husband does not have any children and I truly want to give him babies but is it wrong to be scared about the situation. Grant it I won't be alone but it seems like now I have freedom and not home babysitting all the time and to revert back to what was whooooooiiiiiieeeee. Who says I can't accomplish my goals with more children but thinking about it stresses me out, is that selfish of me......

I feel you on that Philly.. I would really love to have a child with Rick especially since he does not have any however My oldest will be 19 May 25 and has a 2 year old of his own! What do I look like having a baby and I'm a grandma??

LOL awwe at least I'm not alone. My Boys actually want a little sister but they don't know the half of what it takes to deal with raising another child! Although I am anxious to begin my family with my Husband and realize children are blessings its only natural to have anxiety about it......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is great news...my family wants to act and ####### now tht he is coming. Saying I should wait a year before I get married so he can prove himself to them. :angry:

Ignore them, Dillon.

I didn't tell for a while.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Afternoon Nat, Ms Nelly, KK and Quanna

KK no prob, I have been slacking on my burning this week reading Stella I'll let you know what I get....

Why are pistachios now being recalled for Salmonella I love my pistachios and they are on my diet plan for a snack :crying: I need to grow my own tree in my garden!

Lawny I have a baby Ackee tree growing its only about 1 1/2 feet but one day I'll have me some Ackee LOL

I also and beginning to prepare my calaloo seeds scotch bonnet pepper and pumpkin seeds hopefully I have some sprouts soon!

Dillon, Dayum I know you are hotter than fish grease, what are you going to do?

Quanna I love those style you sent last night , Ja Honey which style have you chosen?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Ya lets see how he can charm my brother who lives all the way in Germany. LIke my brother would even meet my SO in the year he wants me to wait. What a joke.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.