SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow Shemmy exciting. I wonder how many who go to get a visitors visa actually get them.

I have no idea how he got one....someone was in a good mood at the Embassy. A 22 year-old single man with no real ties back to JA got a 10 year visitors visa. I called my friend in visa services to verify...it's true.

Dillon - when is Mr coming? And when is the wedding?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree that was so sweet. So May is a surprise too right? Why do you think customs stopped you too many visits??LOL

Yup! That's the one where I'll throw him a surprise bday party.

And I guess it's the # of visits. This was visit #7 since Nov 2007. UNlucky #7.

Nat, are you the one who has been to The Gambia?

Yup, spent 3 weeks there and still have the man I met there emailing me a zillion times a week to prove it. Even after I told him I'm engaged, he keeps asking when I'm coming back and professing his undying love. Mind you, I hung out with him for a month FIVE YEARS AGO. A few months ago, I quit responding completely, but that didn't stop the emails from coming.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I agree that was so sweet. So May is a surprise too right? Why do you think customs stopped you too many visits??LOL

Yup! That's the one where I'll throw him a surprise bday party.

And I guess it's the # of visits. This was visit #7 since Nov 2007. UNlucky #7.

Nat, are you the one who has been to The Gambia?

Yup, spent 3 weeks there and still have the man I met there emailing me a zillion times a week to prove it. Even after I told him I'm engaged, he keeps asking when I'm coming back and professing his undying love. Mind you, I hung out with him for a month FIVE YEARS AGO. A few months ago, I quit responding completely, but that didn't stop the emails from coming.

The only trip I haven't been searched at customs was my very 1st when I must've had that 'silly newbie' look on my face! Now I just pretty much prepare for it to happen. I must look like a higgler or something! :blink::whistle:

I'd love to hear more about your trip there.....did you go to other places? What took you there?

If any of the African men I met there could afford to keep in contact with me, I'd probably still be hearing from them too. It's that dream of coming to America I think. That or they just fall in love faster than any other men on the planet! :lol:

It's funny you should mention someone that WON'T STOP contacting you. I met another JA man on my 1st trip ever and we talked on the phone a little bit at the same time I was getting to know my SO....what can I say? I was 'exploring my options' a little and quickly found out who was genuine and who was scary/ creepy! It's been about 10 months (I think?) since I last heard from this guy and out of the blue, last night my phone rings and it's 876 so I pick up thinking it might be the mister calling from a different phone cause that happens once in a while. I was at a friend's house visiting with several people and they were speaking Wolof in deep African men voices so as soon as I figured out who it was, I was hoping he heard those voices and would maybe get a clue. But NOPE! He told me he had a new # and I basically said "okay" as in WHATEVER. As soon as we were quickly off the phone, I blocked his number. Now he's probably called a half dozen or more times.....this guy scares me! :unsure::blink::help:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey all,

i need to catch-up

i found this in my email.....

Hello Job Applicant,

We are presently accepting registrations for jobs in the USA for the winter 2009 season.

Usually many applicants register and pay their deposits early to secure their position.

If you are interested in reserving a winter job position please call Ms. Garrick at E-JAM 899-6173.

Our next orientations are Thursday March 26 and Tuesday Mach 31 at 11am sharp,

At our office 121 Main Street , Ocho Rios, St. Ann .

If you do decide to register you will need

Updated resume

Four passport size photographs

Two references

Copy of certificates

TRN

Valid passport

JA$3500 registration fee

[/color]

jobs@employmentjamaica.com E-JAM, Employment JamaicaOcho Rios - Kingston , Jamaica

JA: 876-899-6173, 876-974-3526

www.employmentjamaica.com

love.jpg

Timeline
Wow Shemmy exciting. I wonder how many who go to get a visitors visa actually get them.

I have no idea how he got one....someone was in a good mood at the Embassy. A 22 year-old single man with no real ties back to JA got a 10 year visitors visa. I called my friend in visa services to verify...it's true.

He still hasn't gotten his passport back so I don't know when he is coming. We are shooting for June 27th for the wedding.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

LOL Philly!! Your too funny. Hey heres a random true fact: Did you know that in real life Ashley aka Trashley is really a man!!! Yea girl! There was this big thing all over back in the day because Bell Serial Co. wanted to fire her but couldn't to avoid a discrimination lawsuit. I guess some male cast members refused to kiss her or do any intimate scenes with her/him. I guess Victor's over that! Check out how clean her neck is. If you see any old episodes especially the classics that air on Christmas day; she was a total werewolf. Shes had so much work done in the years that she kinda of looks descent; but check out her adam's apple tonight. Ha Its still there.

LMAO I remember that I don't think she is a man LOL but I do remember the gossip. No w you gonna make me google it. I have read more of Stella I will catch Y&R in the morning while getting ready for work I know it was good today!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

am good nells.. RG and I are still hoping for work to increase.. i am praying he can get some money saved by june, the girls will be w/ their dad and i would love for us to spend some alone time for a while..

the girls are doing great.. we have found our lil routine at the new place.. CAN YA"LL BELIEVE, wait, sit down, I COOKED EVERYDAY LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alot new guys on so maybe ya'll can't appreciate this statement, but old vjers know QUANA DONT COOK lol.. but mi pockets got dust in dem instead of green so mi affi do wha mi affi do LOL

the kids have really like my cooking too, i am so proud, "mama this is good!" i heard at least twice last week.. my poor babies are so FLABBERGASTED lol.. RG was so freaking surprised and proud of his ooman..

Dyam what the recession and a trifling baby daddy will have u doing???

LOL you have me rolling Quanna, I Love to cook I will throw some recipe's your way, the key is to just keep cooking and experimenting with different meals you will be Rachel Ray in no time :thumbs:

Hey ladies, Congrats Shanette. Welcome Rick Ross and Happy Monday to all.

Hey for all my fellow recessionista's, have any of you tried a lace front wig??? I am considering it because it looks easy to do and it is the new in thing I guess.

Ok Brb I gotta go back and read

I always wanted to try one but never found just the right one that didn't look to synthetic ant the human hair ones are @ Gucci prices! :no:

Ladies - be careful on FB. My friend wrote that she needed help urgently so I wrote on her wall asking what is the problem. I also sent her a message. While I was waiting for a response...she called me. She said she is not logged on the FB. Meanwhile I got a message from her asking me to send money to her in London because she got robbed!!!. Then she got a message from me to call her immediately...mind you...we were on the phone :o The hackers are out...

Lawd Jesus take the wheel!

****ROC VSC****

He still hasn't gotten his passport back so I don't know when he is coming. We are shooting for June 27th for the wedding.

Oh no Dillon I'm sorry, I pray he gets it quick!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know I am gonna try a synthetic one first and if I really like it move on to the human hair.

undefined

Ok I tried to copy and paste the pic but it didnt work just click on undefined :blink::wacko:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

yes honey.. don't trip so hard girl.. i mean i would hate for RG to get mad at me if I was in the middle of something or was on a call already when he called to get mad and and accuse me.. i love him to death but life don't revolve around him no matter how far away he is.. would be the same if he was here.. "oh baby, let me get soandso off and call me back in 5 min" we both do this all the time.. no big deal

but i guess everybody's situation is different, u know when something slick is going on.. i just don;t want us to let misunderstanings ruin communication.. and start fostering resentment, frustration and fear in our SO's.

use ur wisdom and understanding my gyal..

alright bye girl.. and yes i got that evil eye cuz i will def be outta this camp shortlY

Preach Quana!!!!!

Thanks Quana!!

I'm so worried about EVERYting right now!! All of the costs that are associated with getting him here. Me traveling back and forth to see him and the possibilty of him not getting appoved to even come.

Just a tad bit stressed

Don't worry...you found the best place VJ!!!!

I know I am gonna try a synthetic one first and if I really like it move on to the human hair.

undefined

Ok I tried to copy and paste the pic but it didnt work just click on undefined :blink::wacko:

Don't you have to wear makeup to cover up the hair line?

Timeline

I dont know I have never tried it before I usually just get regular sew in weaves but a few of my girlfriends has been raving bout this lace from wig. I am gonna try it and see. I dont know is 54.00 worth the risk???

front

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

undefined

OOh I love it it doens't look ultra synthetic from the pic. Check out the link I love the one Halle's style, the other is a outube instructional video. I think the price is great I see them going for no less than 100.00 and upwards to 500.00 which is :o that's why they are still right up on the shelf LOL.

How to apply the lace front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVv0AfJQzQU

Info & pics

http://www.beyonce-celebritylacefrontwigs....ontwiginfo.html

I got to get back to Stella Ian just ran into Melodee in the airport!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Thanks for the links philly I am convinced am going to order it tommorrow, I will let you all know how it goes I am excited :jest:

Adel Bestavros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.