SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hell MrsP, i will have traveled to JA in Oct, Jan, shoot end of Feb first week of March, again on easter weekend in April and then in July, at this rate, im worried im about to be a candidate for a BODY CAVITY SEARCH with all this back and forth...especially if they are tracking frequency of travel and as you know my ignorant #### coworker already thinks im a drug mule, SHOOT not just me, im talking any of us....im bout to get somewhere and sit my tail down....LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You know you ain't sittin down no time soon! They'll just have to cavity search you--but tell 'em you nuh like it ruff--be easy so EVERYBODY can enjoy it! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be TMI, but heck--yall are family! :blush: But I have been having the absolute WORST mood swings lately. I mean it can really be nothing at all. I can be perfectly ok one minute, and the next I can literally feel my blood boiling and I can't figure out why? :blink: And when I start to feel this way I really have to take my time and limit my interactions with EVERYBODY, hubby included, because I know it's not going to be pretty! Sometimes there are precipitating events, but here lately, there hasn't been much reason for it. Does anybody have any idea what could be going on?

rox, i miss how we all used to chat on VJ, i havent had a good long chat in awhile and it seems now the conversation last about 10 minutes and then people drift off..i thought yall were done for the day....LOL

I'm still here Honey! Don't leave me now! :lol:

Mrs. P, that is PMS... I use to have those feeling, I felt like I could kill someone.. I use to think there are many women who are in jail because they had one of these mood swings, and acted on it. I just stay away from people when I am in one of these moods. I have gone to work, walked into the office and one of these feelings have hit me, I just turn around and go right back home. Tell them I am taking a mental health day, theirs and mines.

Timeline

Mrs P, i was having the same issues, to the point where i went to my doctor, as yall know i will be 37 next tuesday, so i asked her what is going on, i am in early menopause or what? i told her my moods were all over the place too an it was affecting my work, my interactions everything... i noticed it is mostly when im pmsing, so i bought St John WOrt's and it helps immensely, but my doctor gave me a script for ZOLOFT( roflmfao) TAMISHA, NOW YOU know damn well im not taking no psych meds, hell i push meds all day, i cant join the ranks of crazy....she said to take it ten days before my cycle every month and then stop and do the same thing every month, i dont know about that, i am doing well with the st johns wort so far, anyone else heard of this ?

Edited by JaHoney

Timeline
This may be TMI, but heck--yall are family! :blush: But I have been having the absolute WORST mood swings lately. I mean it can really be nothing at all. I can be perfectly ok one minute, and the next I can literally feel my blood boiling and I can't figure out why? :blink: And when I start to feel this way I really have to take my time and limit my interactions with EVERYBODY, hubby included, because I know it's not going to be pretty! Sometimes there are precipitating events, but here lately, there hasn't been much reason for it. Does anybody have any idea what could be going on?

rox, i miss how we all used to chat on VJ, i havent had a good long chat in awhile and it seems now the conversation last about 10 minutes and then people drift off..i thought yall were done for the day....LOL

I'm still here Honey! Don't leave me now! :lol:

Mrs. P, that is PMS... I use to have those feeling, I felt like I could kill someone.. I use to think there are many women who are in jail because they had one of these mood swings, and acted on it. I just stay away from people when I am in one of these moods. I have gone to work, walked into the office and one of these feelings have hit me, I just turn around and go right back home. Tell them I am taking a mental health day, theirs and mines.

Rox...I might go for that...if my cycle hadn't gone off 2 weeks ago! :blink:

Mrs P, i was having the same issues, to the point where i went to my doctor, as yall know i will be 37 next tuesday, so i asked her what is going on, i am in early menopause or what? i told her my moods were all over the place too an it was affecting my work, my interactions everything... i noticed it is mostly when im pmsing, so i bought St John WOrt's and it helps immensely, but my doctor gave me a script for ZOLOFT( roflmfao) TAMISHA,

Oh Lawd! I don't wanna be a client! :crying::crying: But seriously, there is something definitely wrong. I mean I get irritable when I am PMSing...yes...I know what that feels like...but this is like PMS x 50! :unsure:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Mrs. P, the cure for it is having a baby. So, if you don't want to be on medicine I would suggest that you start making that baby. I'm telling you, that is what is is...

Timeline
Mrs. P, the cure for it is having a baby. So, if you don't want to be on medicine I would suggest that you start making that baby. I'm telling you, that is what is is...

WHAT IN THE HEEZY???!!! :bonk::bonk::help: I'll take my chances with the Zoloft :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

give the st johns wort a try then, cause if your cycle went off 2 weeks ago then you should be about 2 1/2 weeks give or take from another cycle, therefore it could be PMS, my doctor told me some women as they get older,( meaning me i guess,) there is a decrease in hormone production with every passing year, and that could be what is contributing to my irritability, but again i should be the st johns spokes model cause im telling you, i can not explain the difference, i mean i was cussing D out at least once or twice a month on the reg, just about any and every thing , my kids, lawd they another story, my mom, my coworkers EVERYBODY!!!! its around 6 or 7 bucks a bottle, try it for at least 2 weeks and see if you notice how you feel

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsP - I get like that when I get overtired or too stressed - I can totally relate - especially when I am doing too much and running in too many directions - maybe try taking some me time for yourself - Put everything out of your mind and do something just for you =

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

WHAT IN THE HEEZY???!!! :bonk::bonk::help: I'll take my chances with the Zoloft :lol:

CHICKEN :bonk:

Timeline
give the st johns wort a try then, cause if your cycle went off 2 weeks ago then you should be about 2 1/2 weeks give or take from another cycle, therefore it could be PMS, my doctor told me some women as they get older,( meaning me i guess,) there is a decrease in hormone production with every passing year, and that could be what is contributing to my irritability, but again i should be the st johns spokes model cause im telling you, i can not explain the difference, i mean i was cussing D out at least once or twice a month on the reg, just about any and every thing , my kids, lawd they another story, my mom, my coworkers EVERYBODY!!!! its around 6 or 7 bucks a bottle, try it for at least 2 weeks and see if you notice how you feel

I'll have to check into. I gotta see if there are any contraindications (isn't that the right word?) since I am on birth control AND medicine for hypertension :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

CHICKEN :bonk:

Yes I AM!! I will be the first to admit it! :lol: Especially since I ain't spit one out yet! :blink: Besides, I want Belly to be here for the 1st pregnancy so he can feel the wrath... :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

i told my doctor, you know i work mental health right, you cant be giving me NO crazy meds, hell you not gonna be able to differentiate me from my clients in a minute... some DAMN ZOLOFT!!!!! what i look like, im irritable , NOT CRAZY!!!!! ( as a sidebar,if the St Johns wort quit working, ill be on here preaching the wonders of ZOloft) ::::LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.