SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay yall, why my baby just call to tell me he in the shower and wanted to know if would come :devil: wash his back.....LOL... im like OH MY.....( ja soon come, but i guess not soon enough) anyway i had to turn him down and tell him not in that COLD #### water...i pass (j/k) see how much good a nap does me.....LOL...

Tell him to stay off the phone in the shower before he shocks himself! :wacko::wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies did you'll see this article in the Gleaner: http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20090222/lead/lead4.html

Drug mules increase as economic crisis worsens

Published: Sunday | February 22, 2009

Glenroy Sinclair, Assignment Coordinator

Wilson

THE NARCOTICS police are reporting that more people are attempting to smuggle drugs out of the country as the economic crisis deepens.

"Drug-smuggling is a lucrative business and with the economic meltdown, more couriers are trying to move drugs out in small portions," Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Carlton Wilson, head of the Narcotics Division, told The Sunday Gleaner.

The cops have arrested more than 670 persons allegedly involved in drug-smuggling since the start of this year.

This means they will be searching more luggage, and asking more questions if you are travelin alone. They will be looking at the frequency of your isits aswell.

compressed ganja

Reports are that Clarke was nabbed at the Norman Manley International Airport (NMIA) last

Mrs. P, I will try calling tomorrow, but I am feeling really blue because friday is our wedding anniversay and I won't be there with him. I didn't think I would be celebrating my wedding anniversay alone.

Timeline

did yall see my post earlier about Homeland security and how they track all of our travel right down to the computer we purchased our plane tickets from and that if we seem to be making to many trips, etc, that is how they determine who they pulling outta line for additional screening!!! some scary is IMO... i also posted it in the say anything thread at like 6 this morning, so its about 6 pages deep now, buried behind other threads

Timeline
Mrs. P, I will try calling tomorrow, but I am feeling really blue because friday is our wedding anniversay and I won't be there with him. I didn't think I would be celebrating my wedding anniversay alone.

(F)I'm sorry Rox. It really is heartbreaking and depressing to think that the day that is recognized truly as a celebration of your love and commitment to one another, you're not able to be together. Just try to think of it as this will be the LAST anniversary that you will celebrate apart!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
did yall see my post earlier about Homeland security and how they track all of our travel right down to the computer we purchased our plane tickets from and that if we seem to be making to many trips, etc, that is how they determine who they pulling outta line for additional screening!!! some scary is IMO... i also posted it in the say anything thread at like 6 this morning, so its about 6 pages deep now, buried behind other threads

I saw you posted this earlier Honey. It's scary, but hey, what are you going to do in this day in age. At least if something happens to me, they would have a good starting point to look from! :thumbs: And who to look for! :blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

rox, i miss how we all used to chat on VJ, i havent had a good long chat in awhile and it seems now the conversation last about 10 minutes and then people drift off..i thought yall were done for the day....LOL

Honey, I saw your post too, I was aware of this. It's part of Homeland Security, to check for terrorisim, after 9/11 we gave up so much in privancy

Timeline

This may be TMI, but heck--yall are family! :blush: But I have been having the absolute WORST mood swings lately. I mean it can really be nothing at all. I can be perfectly ok one minute, and the next I can literally feel my blood boiling and I can't figure out why? :blink: And when I start to feel this way I really have to take my time and limit my interactions with EVERYBODY, hubby included, because I know it's not going to be pretty! Sometimes there are precipitating events, but here lately, there hasn't been much reason for it. Does anybody have any idea what could be going on?

rox, i miss how we all used to chat on VJ, i havent had a good long chat in awhile and it seems now the conversation last about 10 minutes and then people drift off..i thought yall were done for the day....LOL

I'm still here Honey! Don't leave me now! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Na, I had to get something out of the kitchen. I was hungry, trying not to drink on a Sunday....doesn't look well to have a hang-over on a Monday. Ha HA

Timeline

Hell MrsP, i will have traveled to JA in Oct, Jan, shoot end of Feb first week of March, again on easter weekend in April and then in July, at this rate, im worried im about to be a candidate for a BODY CAVITY SEARCH with all this back and forth...especially if they are tracking frequency of travel and as you know my ignorant #### coworker already thinks im a drug mule, SHOOT not just me, im talking any of us....im bout to get somewhere and sit my tail down....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.