SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Mrs. P, I also believe that your friends knows more than what she is telling you, so what you find out she may already been aware of it. If he has a 10year visitor visa, than he is just looking for free room and board for awhile, and a one way ticket back home.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey Clairen I am sitting in the shop getting my hair braid..... Look like I will be here all nite....

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Hi Jawi876, I hope you are feeling a little better this week. Sorry to hear about your medical condition, I hope you find some comfort soon from this situation.

I do believe this is the time for you to try to market your stories, this maybe your ticket from working this 9 to 5.

Mrs. P, I also believe that your friends knows more than what she is telling you, so what you find out she may already been aware of it. If he has a 10year visitor visa, than he is just looking for free room and board for awhile, and a one way ticket back home.

RJ I like your thinking, I would hope that this sista wouldn't just allow this foolnish. I want to know what the passport says :o

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Ellsinlove, you do realize that your SO will be here within the next 60 days, are you ready? It seems that the K! interviews goes a lot quicker than marraige base visa. Lord why is that, but I guess we married folks don't need to be together.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, I missed Claire. I was FINALLY putting all my stuff away and finishing unpacking, dishes and all that fun weekend chore stuff. If you come back on again, HI CLAIRE! Hope you have a nice relaxing evening after working so much OT.

Ellsinlove, you do realize that your SO will be here within the next 60 days, are you ready? It seems that the K! interviews goes a lot quicker than marraige base visa. Lord why is that, but I guess we married folks don't need to be together.

DOH! :blink: Do you really think it may be so fast? I was thinking we may not have an interview for about 3 months but of course, there's no way to predict the immigration process times. I don't think I AM ready for him to be here that quickly! I have to get this junior one bedroom ready for another person and I'm a little bit of a packrat and have been steadily decluttering over the past months. Guess I better hop to it and start making some room. Does anyone else have trouble getting rid of clothes even though you know you'll probably never wear them again??

The issue of married couples having to wait longer than those going through the K-1 is probably one of the biggest injustices of immigration. I wish for everyone in that situation that it went faster. I wonder if with Obama's new administration there will be any changes for the better?

RJ I like your thinking, I would hope that this sista wouldn't just allow this foolnish. I want to know what the passport says :o

With a 10 year visa he can come and go as he please, he can stay for 6 mos, then go home for a week, then he can come back for 6 more months. But what he can't do on a 10 year visa is work, since the economy is bad right now, those jobs which they were able to get under the table are no longer available. He will play that heart string as long as he can, he knows the baby is a meal ticket right now.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Nelly and Honey (I see you down there)!

Nelly, are you playing on your laptop while your hair is getting done? That's pretty funny if you are!

So Honey, even though it's only a short trip, have you started packing yet?? ;)

Oh, I missed Claire. I was FINALLY putting all my stuff away and finishing unpacking, dishes and all that fun weekend chore stuff. If you come back on again, HI CLAIRE! Hope you have a nice relaxing evening after working so much OT.

DOH! :blink: Do you really think it may be so fast? I was thinking we may not have an interview for about 3 months but of course, there's no way to predict the immigration process times. I don't think I AM ready for him to be here that quickly! I have to get this junior one bedroom ready for another person and I'm a little bit of a packrat and have been steadily decluttering over the past months. Guess I better hop to it and start making some room. Does anyone else have trouble getting rid of clothes even though you know you'll probably never wear them again??

The issue of married couples having to wait longer than those going through the K-1 is probably one of the biggest injustices of immigration. I wish for everyone in that situation that it went faster. I wonder if with Obama's new administration there will be any changes for the better?

Oh Ellininlove, your interview is right around the corner. Look at others timeline, some where within 45 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies, im just waking up... i have taken naps two days in a row...HALLELUJAH!!! i cant tell yall the last time i sat still long enough to sleep, and i still feel as if i could climb back in bed!!!

ROx, the dance routine turned out good, i messed up once, cause the church was packed and the girl i was partnered with is retarded...LOL( lord forgive me) but she is, she forgot a crucial part which required us to change positions 4 times and by the third time, she just stood there i was like :blink: #######?...

anyhoo, getting thru this week shouldnt be too hard now that i have something to look forward too...LOL

Mrs P, i was hearing you say you wanted to buy BElly a jersey, i considered buying D a Manchester United jersey for his birthday in may, but then i saw the price, i was like :no: we in a recession( that is my new phrase.ya'll.. to the kids, to bill collectors, everyone....Sorry im not gonna be able to do it , we in a recession... :rofl: i will take that money and apply it to a plane ticket and something off the clearance rack , and im sure he will be fine...Just my two cents...

anyhoo wha gwaan?

Edited by JaHoney

Timeline
hey ladies, im just waking up... i have taken naps two days in a row...HALLELUJAH!!! i cant tell yall the last time i sat still long enough to sleep, and i still feel as if i could climb back in bed!!!

ROx, the dance routine turned out good, i messed up once, cause the church was packed and the girl i was partnered with is retarded...LOL( lord forgive me) but she is, she forgot a crucial part which required us to change positions 4 times and by the third time, she just stood there i was like :blink: #######?...

anyhoo, getting thru this week shouldnt be too hard now that i have something to look forward too...LOL

Mrs P, i was hearing you say you wanted to buy BElly a jersey, i considered buying D a Manchester United jersey for his birthday in may, but then i saw the price, i was like :no: we in a recession( that is my new phrase.ya'll.. to the kids, to bill collectors, everyone....Sorry im not gonna be able to do it , we in a recession... :rofl: i will take that money and apply it to a plane ticket and something off the clearance rack , and im sure he will be fine...Just my two cents...

anyhoo wha gwaan?

:rofl::rofl:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Ells, though i just got done saying im broke, NO i havent started packing, i bought this Betsey Johnson rolling duffell its wild looking and really cute, well i get it home and the handle part that you use to pull the damn thing is broke so i take it back to Marshalls, but not the one i got it from hoping i could exchange it, they didnt have any, then i checked at TJ maxx since they and marshalls are owned by the same folks, being as there are no Marshalls by my house but about 45 mins to an hour away, near where i work.... i do have a bag at home, but its not as cute, and i dont think its big enough, so long story, i refuse to pack until i can get back to the original marshalls and buy another bag... you know a fashionista, gotta travel right...LOL

ok philly im giving you your name back, just needed to borrow it for a minute

Timeline

Rox, did you see that now VSC is caught up with the CR1's? (And I believe K3's) They are back on the 6 month time frame, so now maybe you will be approved soon. When did you file? If it's been 6 months, you can start calling them

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

okay yall, why my baby just call to tell me he in the shower and wanted to know if would come :devil: wash his back.....LOL... im like OH MY.....( ja soon come, but i guess not soon enough) anyway i had to turn him down and tell him not in that COLD #### water...i pass (j/k) see how much good a nap does me.....LOL...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.