SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mrs. P, she is not ready to let go. It's just how we as woman are, we are fixer, we believe we can fix this broken this. Nurtures, we can make everyone happy, even if we are misearable. If you look into her past you will see this is a pattern, some worst than the others. We all tend to go after the same type of man over and over again. We never fix what is broken.

Her situations is harder now, because he will control her heart string with the baby.

But at some point, we have to nurture ourselves, so that we can properly nurture those who REALLY love us and need us---our children. How well can we parent our children and give them the love and attention they need, if we are still foolishly giving that which is most important away to someone who doesn't reciprocate it? Unfortunately this baby will always connect them...she mentioned to my best friend that he "said" he wanted to have what "she and I had". I'm like...ain't no way on this side of God's earth will he EVER be able to give her what we have. Their relationship (or lack thereof), is built on trickery and lies...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. P, I'm sorry that you are on this edge of this drama, but we know there are somethings we can't prevent. If he is married and yopu take the wife to her, she will still believe him. It's that woman thing, no woman wants to admit that they have been had.

It's that I just want to believe and give him one more chance attitude. :ot: This weekend I went to see this play called Soul Ties, it's about heart strings that won't let go. It is by Jay Cameron's who put on these relationship seminars. He has been doing these plays thru churches. If anyone gets the change to see one of these plays I would advise , please go and seek. The truth be told.

I am sorry for your friend, that she has to go thru this, but all you can do is be there for her.

But how many times does she have to allow this ridiculousness (is that even a word?) into her life? I don't get it. I'm all for not wanting to admit you made a mistake the 1st time...but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...?

:wow: that was deep but I'm not surprised at that story there are so many men that take advantage of women, but we can only be taken advantage of if we allow it. We can't control other people's actions and this Oliver seems like a true MF with no shame. I just hope your friend doesn't let her emotions get in the way and sees through this Bum's lies. It's not only her she has to worry about it's the baby now as well.

Now that also has me thinking, if he is up here possibly already married, and he never really contacted your friend previously and during her pregnancy why is he so interested now. Maybe I just watch too much Lifetime Network but I have a feeling something else is going on. Mrs. P I think you need to conduct a thorough investigation for your friends sake, this sounds really shady!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Mrs. P, I'm sorry that you are on this edge of this drama, but we know there are somethings we can't prevent. If he is married and yopu take the wife to her, she will still believe him. It's that woman thing, no woman wants to admit that they have been had.

It's that I just want to believe and give him one more chance attitude. :ot: This weekend I went to see this play called Soul Ties, it's about heart strings that won't let go. It is by Jay Cameron's who put on these relationship seminars. He has been doing these plays thru churches. If anyone gets the change to see one of these plays I would advise , please go and seek. The truth be told.

I am sorry for your friend, that she has to go thru this, but all you can do is be there for her.

But how many times does she have to allow this ridiculousness (is that even a word?) into her life? I don't get it. I'm all for not wanting to admit you made a mistake the 1st time...but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...?

:wow: that was deep but I'm not surprised at that story there are so many men that take advantage of women, but we can only be taken advantage of if we allow it. We can't control other people's actions and this Oliver seems like a true MF with no shame. I just hope your friend doesn't let her emotions get in the way and sees through this Bum's lies. It's not only her she has to worry about it's the baby now as well.

Now that also has me thinking, if he is up here possibly already married, and he never really contacted your friend previously and during her pregnancy why is he so interested now. Maybe I just watch too much Lifetime Network but I have a feeling something else is going on. Mrs. P I think you need to conduct a thorough investigation for your friends sake, this sounds really shady!

You can believe that I will definitely be on it---that's my whole thing. I wanna know WHY he is here all of a sudden? What does he really want?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Philly, do you think there is anything Mrs. P can do will chnage her friends mind. This man disappeared over 10 months ago, now if the friend was really over him, there is no way she would have let him back into her life.

Does anyone have any idea how he can into the US, a vistor visa, a K1, or a work visa.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You might be able to do a FOIA request to immigration - or at least your friend do one, since he is the child's father and she has a right to child support - something is definitely not right, MrsP = But unfortunately, your friend is gonna have to make her own choice - hopefully she won't get too hurt by that.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Hello ladies, just popping in to say hello.

Nelly, Roxcie, and Ells. How are you ladies doing this fine Sunday afternoon?

Ells, congrats on your approval. May the rest of your journey be smooth and stress free....lol

Roxcie, I see you had a great valentines weekend with your hubby. I am jealous.

I don't see Mrs P but wanted to tell you it was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with you and Kenesha last week.

Anyway ladies hope you all have a wonderful and productive coming week.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

You might be able to do a FOIA request to immigration - or at least your friend do one, since he is the child's father and she has a right to child support - something is definitely not right, MrsP = But unfortunately, your friend is gonna have to make her own choice - hopefully she won't get too hurt by that.

AGREE...AGREE....AGREE

Hi Clairen, how has your weekend been, I hope it hasn't been all work and no play.

Timeline

AGREE...AGREE....AGREE

Hi Clairen, how has your weekend been, I hope it hasn't been all work and no play.

I was on call yesterday but was not called in. Portland and her hubby hung out with me at home and we watched bashment granny, then I went to dinner with my family to celebrate my sis's birthday and had a great time at PF Changs.

Today I went to work at 6:30am and left at 2pm. Just here cooking dinner and doing my laundry.

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Philly, do you think there is anything Mrs. P can do will chnage her friends mind. This man disappeared over 10 months ago, now if the friend was really over him, there is no way she would have let him back into her life.

Does anyone have any idea how he can into the US, a vistor visa, a K1, or a work visa.

Hey RJ,

Truthfully you can't control people's actions especially when emotions are involved. You are 100% correct she is no way over this man if she let him back in after he was M.I.A. for so long. However for the baby's sake I feel that a valiant effort can be made to determine why this fool showed up so suddenly after the baby was born and all up in this sista's face! Something sinister is going on and this innocent baby is now involved. Maybe now just maybe if Sis had concrete info of what is truly going down with Oliver the 5 W's who, what, when,where and why she may then be able to make a rational decision about her situation.

I like Sus's idea about the FOIA request to immigration that is a great start :star:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

He disappeared from JA about 10 months ago...her son is well over a year old, and she hadn't heard from him since his birth...looking at the passport is a great idea :thumbs: I'll ask her to do it! He already had a 10 year visitor's visa. But, according to his last statements, he was coming on the K-1...which he could do, as long as he wasn't married at the time...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
HEY CLAIRE! ((waving)) How are you doing? Clearly, I've had a day of excitement! :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

AGREE...AGREE....AGREE

I was on call yesterday but was not called in. Portland and her hubby hung out with me at home and we watched bashment granny, then I went to dinner with my family to celebrate my sis's birthday and had a great time at PF Changs.

Today I went to work at 6:30am and left at 2pm. Just here cooking dinner and doing my laundry.

Hey Clairen,

LOL @ Bashment Granny I love that play I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it, especially that Shebatta :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.