5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
who wants to help me creme my hair, its rough over here...LOL

jamerican, you do nails and waxes, what about creming?

oh yeah nother question, how awkward is it to be waxing Cats all day?

my friend had it down when she was in Kuwait and she said the lady waxed her from the roota to the toota...LOL.. had her on all fours.. and said her hair was long,.. she said it was not a FUN TIME at all...LOL

Girl no cream in da hair for me.....you see my hair??? My daughter has the same....I am lazy about the head! It is initially awkward to do it (waxing the coooch)mainly because you never know what you will incounter until the pants come off! But once starting it is like a task to be completed....no time to frett...just get it done! I am a little nervous though because the spa I worked at closed back in Feb and I fear getting out of the hang of it. Guess it will be just like riding a bike....it will come back!

You could always practice on a peach or a coconut. LMAO....:rofl::rofl: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiieeeee ROTFDWLPUMS!!!! :blink::blush:

Honey you would not want me to creme your hair...I am slow as molasses...your scalp would be burned off your head before I finished.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where is philly at ????( looking around)

well not only have i shot FATSMASH To hell today with TACO bell, now im eating a walnut marshmallow fudge caramel drizzled brownie, with a huge cup of coffee, while i chill at Borders and do ppwk just to get out the office from the phones ringing and the crazy people for a minute.

Wow. That made me crave bad-for-you food.

Hey ladies, for those of you who can pull off the shorter dress styles, check this out. I saw the link yesterday from another Jamaica friend who swears by them and has three she takes on her trips there.

http://www.thesaress.com/

I watched the video to see how it looks from the back... a bit too revealing for my body. But I do wonder if I could just buy some fabric and make something similar for cheaper.

Well to make it short and to the point, my trip was very good, good food, great fun, and good lovivng. As in any family, thre is always some family drama, but we must remember we don't get to choose our family. But we still love them the same. The Jamaican economy has suffered from some of the same changes we are suffering here in the USA, so that makes people act different alos.

I enjoyed good food, and plenty of good music.

I'm heading to Negril TOMORROW!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I hope to enjoy the good food & music like you did, but I'll pass on the drama.

Wow take me with you, Nat hope you have a great time. Have plenty food, drinks and plenty spooning :devil:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Nat, American Idol just doesnt do it for me, i watch the beginning and the end,,,, is LIL still in the running?

She is. Simon tends to call her "Little" instead of "Lil" which is kinda funny.

Wow take me with you, Nat hope you have a great time. Have plenty food, drinks and plenty spooning :devil:

Well, ya know. :blush:

ROTFDWLPUMS!!!! ??? whats that mean?

I can guess:

Rolling on the floor dancing with little people under my steps

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Goodnight Honey even though I'll believe you're off to bed when I don't see you on here! LOL!

I got all the way up to 'rolling on the floor dying with laughter' but got lost after PUMS! Hee hee hee!

Timeline
Nat, American Idol just doesnt do it for me, i watch the beginning and the end,,,, is LIL still in the running?

I can guess:

:rofl::rofl:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

I can guess:

Eh? :blink::rofl::rofl::bonk: RROTFDWLPUMS now....waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiieeeee

Really Rolling On The Floor Dying With Laughter P_ss Up Miself.

Goodnight Honey even though I'll believe you're off to bed when I don't see you on here! LOL!

I got all the way up to 'rolling on the floor dying with laughter' but got lost after PUMS! Hee hee hee!

Yuh ignore yuh Tyra mail from mi? Kiss teet. Gwaan go read ie man.

:ot:

Anybody want to buy a $300 Delta credit for $450?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quana people get arrested for letting stuff hang...LOL

Spanx are expensive

where is mrs P today?

yall think its too early to get in the bed?

Not in Ochi - haven't you seen the lady in town with her baseball cap and bikini top...................... and nothing else?

Have any of you guys had beef soup here in Jamaica? My SO made some and the beef taste soooo different from what I am used to. Not sure if is just me or beef just taste different than US.

btw The soup was delicous but the actual beef I had to leave in the bowl.

I don't eat beef in the Caribbean - I have tried in Barbados, JA, Aruba, Belize = something about it just tastes different - I think it's probably the chemicals that Americans feed the cows or something, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

No, not ignoring.....you made me think and I have to 'check myself' now! :whistle: I have half a reply to you...I swear! But some of your questions are making me review this. Part of me thinks I'm overreacting (as in my initial posting) a lil bit since Auntie Flo was coming to town and I can sometimes get a little emotional. I'm gonna answer you this evening once I've pondered a couple things. Thanks for posing some good questions to me!

Timeline
No, not ignoring.....you made me think and I have to 'check myself' now! :whistle: I have half a reply to you...I swear! But some of your questions are making me review this. Part of me thinks I'm overreacting (as in my initial posting) a lil bit since Auntie Flo was coming to town and I can sometimes get a little emotional. I'm gonna answer you this evening once I've pondered a couple things. Thanks for posing some good questions to me!

Ellis your drop off date is coming up soon, mine is the following tuesday. Is it just me or do you seem you feel a lot more pressure now that it is coming towards the end??? I hung up the phone on Ricky today just because I dont even know why Im buggin.

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
where is philly at ????( looking around)

well not only have i shot FATSMASH To hell today with TACO bell, now im eating a walnut marshmallow fudge caramel drizzled brownie, with a huge cup of coffee, while i chill at Borders and do ppwk just to get out the office from the phones ringing and the crazy people for a minute.

Wow. That made me crave bad-for-you food.

Hey ladies, for those of you who can pull off the shorter dress styles, check this out. I saw the link yesterday from another Jamaica friend who swears by them and has three she takes on her trips there.

http://www.thesaress.com/

I watched the video to see how it looks from the back... a bit too revealing for my body. But I do wonder if I could just buy some fabric and make something similar for cheaper.

Well to make it short and to the point, my trip was very good, good food, great fun, and good lovivng. As in any family, thre is always some family drama, but we must remember we don't get to choose our family. But we still love them the same. The Jamaican economy has suffered from some of the same changes we are suffering here in the USA, so that makes people act different alos.

I enjoyed good food, and plenty of good music.

I'm heading to Negril TOMORROW!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I hope to enjoy the good food & music like you did, but I'll pass on the drama.

I'm jealous! I wish I was going to Jamaica tomorrow! I hope you have a great time!!!

Timeline

This is my walk down the isle song my Boo picked it out, I hope this works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUCGwiuV1x8

Its breathless by Shane Ward its on you tube

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

Ellis your drop off date is coming up soon, mine is the following tuesday. Is it just me or do you seem you feel a lot more pressure now that it is coming towards the end??? I hung up the phone on Ricky today just because I dont even know why Im buggin.

Awwww...you are stressing and anxious. Now is the time to calm down and take a deep breath...you have made it so far. I applaud you because I don't remember ever seeing you complain about the wait. I wish I was half as patient. You would think I had filed over a year ago. LOL

:ot: Have any of you visited the website "You Know You Dead Azz Wrong" before? I am simply speechless by those pictures.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.