Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I understand Rox I had that thing for over a year and just put pic up last month....

Mrs P how is the weather there today

The skies are blue as can be, and the air is crisp but nice. I just have on a sweater and t-shirt and I'm fine. I think it's supposed to be in the mid 50's today. I can't wait til next week though...supposed to have warm weather for the next week or so...like 60's and 70's! :thumbs:

I wish thats why i getting the hell out of this cold :angry::angry:

Yeah Nells...you can't beat the weather here in NC. It's pretty decent year-round. The winters don't get too cold (although we do have our days!) but overall it's good. Now the summers....that's another story... :blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

I'm trying to find the medical information, so I can verify if Joel will need any additional shots. I would like to start that now, so we are not spending at lot of money all at one time. When it comes time for the interview, I want to go to Jamaica for a week before, because after he arrives here it will probably be a while ( ayear) before we go back.

Timeline
I'm trying to find the medical information, so I can verify if Joel will need any additional shots. I would like to start that now, so we are not spending at lot of money all at one time. When it comes time for the interview, I want to go to Jamaica for a week before, because after he arrives here it will probably be a while ( ayear) before we go back.

I was trying to see if they had anything on the Embassy's website, but I didn't see anything. I will continue to search. If I find something, I'll let u know.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
girl aint nothing liking working in mental health to keep me thankiing god for allowing me to have the little bit of common sense i got left

What's scary though Honey is that we have several clients who were literally just like you and I. We have one who is an accomplished world traveler and author of a book that I actually found on Amazon! Another who was a PHD professor at a prestigious university...one of the more renowned mathematicians in the country on his way to becoming really famous...One lady who worked for 20+ years as an RN in the community, several who were in the process of completing their college degrees. All of these people were successful, or working towards success and trying to live just like you and I when they had their 1st psychotic break. And they've never been able to recover. I tell myself all the time that we truly are just one situation away sometimes from something happening...although there may be a genetic predisposition according to some studies, but still... :unsure:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am lurking here on and off, trying to finish schoolwork - I have an awful cold and feel like ####### :cry:

Mrs.P and Honey, I give you credit - some days I miss working in Human Services, others, not at all! I had a client that was a rectal digger - then he would come try to hit you - talk about wanting to throw up!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

hi everyone..

so glad to hear of the approvals, DANG ells, urs is going fast isn't it.. i need to look at ur timeline again, i could be exaggerating LOL

man i am not used to working sat like this.. its been 3 weeks in a row, working 6 days a week, i feel like i am running on empty now.. i think i will turn down OT next week..MAYBE :devil:

think i am going dancing 2nite.. thats my pressure release..lets see what mr rg says about that cuz i just went sunday nite, he nuh rate me go out so much .. :rolleyes::whistle:

lol but he is good at understanding i just gotta get away for a min sometiems.. thats why i love him soo.. he gets me.

I LOVE MY MAN..

u all have a GREAT weekend..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Everyone !! It's been awhile since i've logged on but i've been busy with school and wrk..i just recently got back from Jamaica ..i had a wonderful Valentines day and spent 2 weeks in JA..and now i'm OFFICALLY engaged ..so i want everyones help opinions becuz i'm getting ready to start filing the first of the month for my fiances k-1 and i want to know what i should include and how i should assemble the k-1 application/package...should i just go by the guides on vj?? please let me know the best thing to do !! thanks..

Thanks Awakening..all the help would be greatly appreciated !

Hi everyone..

Congratulations on your engagement HeavenSent!!!

I will look through my stuff and see how I put it together and let you know.

Wakey

Hi Dillon! Thanks!

What a beautiful picture in your siggy

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Mrs. Palmer, if we start reviewing the shots and updating any that may need to be update, atleast it will seem like we are doing something, rather than just sitting and waiting.

Oh ladies by the way I mailed a box to Jamaica, Express Mail, UPS and they got it in 5 days. It wasn't cheap, but the items weren't cheap so that made up for the difference. UPS told me that they are not allowed to open registered mail in custom, so all items were received.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
I am lurking here on and off, trying to finish schoolwork - I have an awful cold and feel like ####### :cry:

Mrs.P and Honey, I give you credit - some days I miss working in Human Services, others, not at all! I had a client that was a rectal digger - then he would come try to hit you - talk about wanting to throw up!

What in the sam heezy??!! :o:o What was he diggin for?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
So ladies...I was thinking of getting Belly something special just because I love him. I thought about all the regular random stuff that we do and decided against that. Then I had an idea :idea: Since futball is his other love (besides me!) I decided to order him an official Chelsea FC jersey. So I went hunting on the internet to find the gear, and almost choked to death on a piece of beef jerky when I saw that the price of 1 jersey was like $90.00! But I know he would love this, so I just might suck it up and get him an away jersey and a home jersey (one short sleeved, one long-sleeved, 2 different colors) Is this too much? Turns out Chelsea has an official store here in the US so I won't have to pay extra in international shipping and fees :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

feel better sus..

i am sleepy.. i feel like im bout to fall out of this chair..

i need an mp3 player and some real fast music to wake me up..

speaking of music.. i'm sure this have been asked but do any u guys have a song or song(s) that

put u in the mind of urself or u and ur honey??

my theme song right now is "i love her cuz she got her own" I am soooo PRO QUANA right now. with all the MAJOR changes in my life, just really being on my own for the first time, i am feelin this one.. (now pls believe i do need HIS sometimes) LOL

there are many songs but right now that neyo "go to bed mad" or "mad at u" is one of my FAVS.. this is sooo me and RG.. he refuses to get off the phone w/ an attitude, we are both really good at agreeing to disagree.. (for now.. lol)

i think i might need to cop that neyo cd....

So ladies...I was thinking of getting Belly something special just because I love him. I thought about all the regular random stuff that we do and decided against that. Then I had an idea :idea: Since futball is his other love (besides me!) I decided to order him an official Chelsea FC jersey. So I went hunting on the internet to find the gear, and almost choked to death on a piece of beef jerky when I saw that the price of 1 jersey was like $90.00! But I know he would love this, so I just might suck it up and get him an away jersey and a home jersey (one short sleeved, one long-sleeved, 2 different colors) Is this too much? Turns out Chelsea has an official store here in the US so I won't have to pay extra in international shipping and fees :star:

mrs palmer.. that is ur hubby.. how can ANYTHING be too much..i LOVE ur idea.. got me thinking too

rg's team is REAL MADRID baby!!!!!

Mrs. Palmer, what is too much between husband and wives? You are married to him, if you wanted to buy him a $200 shirt and you can afford it, I say buy it. If you feel comfortable with buying him this gift, then do it.

Timeline
feel better sus..

i am sleepy.. i feel like im bout to fall out of this chair..

i need an mp3 player and some real fast music to wake me up..

speaking of music.. i'm sure this have been asked but do any u guys have a song or song(s) that

put u in the mind of urself or u and ur honey??

my theme song right now is "i love her cuz she got her own" I am soooo PRO QUANA right now. with all the MAJOR changes in my life, just really being on my own for the first time, i am feelin this one.. (now pls believe i do need HIS sometimes) LOL

there are many songs but right now that neyo "go to bed mad" or "mad at u" is one of my FAVS.. this is sooo me and RG.. he refuses to get off the phone w/ an attitude, we are both really good at agreeing to disagree.. (for now.. lol)

i think i might need to cop that neyo cd....

mrs palmer.. that is ur hubby.. how can ANYTHING be too much..i LOVE ur idea.. got me thinking too

rg's team is REAL MADRID baby!!!!!

Hey Quana, there are 2 songs that always make me think of me & my baby: (1) Daville's "Always on My Mind", and (2) Fabulous & Ne-Yo's "You Make Me Better". I know they're both old, but they are both SOOO me and Belly! I love the "Cuz she got her own" remix...(me singing...."I love it when she says, It's cool I got it..." :whistle: ) I know he would love the jersey though. I think it's what I might do. I'm tired of conventional gifts, and need to spice it up a 'lil!

Mrs. Palmer, what is too much between husband and wives? You are married to him, if you wanted to buy him a $200 shirt and you can afford it, I say buy it. If you feel comfortable with buying him this gift, then do it.

Thanks guys! I was just hoping a sista could get a hook-up on E-bay or somethin'! :lol: It really doesn't matter though, cause truth be told, I would get it for him anyway...That's my baby thru and thru :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Quana, I know how you feel, I love making moments memorable. Valentine's week-end was special for us. I made his b-day yesterday very special, special events happen all day long for him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.