SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies, Mrs. Palmer what has held you together during these long separations? Last night was my husbands b-day and I just couldn't hold it together. This process is a long drawn out one for no reason at all.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Honey and Nelly, I closed my Facebook, I am such a private person, that putting all of my business out there for the everyone to view, just doesn't seem appealing to me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yep nelly, supposedly we are to get between 4 and 8 inches... im bout sick of phocking snow, fi real....LOL

long as it doesnt snow next weekend when i gotta make that 70 mile drive to the airport im good, but of course the 10 day forecast is for more snow!!!! :angry:

Filed: Timeline

Yea honey i feel you i am just sick of this messy white stuff, I was going to Chicago now i staying in to finish taking these braid down......

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
ok, i see us in the house but aint no one talking....???

oh forgive me for being rude....wha gwaan ladies

Honey---don't act like that! :lol: You know we love you! I'm at work, cuz clearly the weekends is the only time I can get things done here in the office! :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

I understand Rox I had that thing for over a year and just put pic up last month....

Mrs P how is the weather there today

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
I understand Rox I had that thing for over a year and just put pic up last month....

The skies are blue as can be, and the air is crisp but nice. I just have on a sweater and t-shirt and I'm fine. I think it's supposed to be in the mid 50's today. I can't wait til next week though...supposed to have warm weather for the next week or so...like 60's and 70's! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

i swear yall last night i couldnt have gotten more than 3 hours sleep total, my mind would not shut off for shyt!!!

i have been real busy at work lately, but anyway if anyone has a weak stomache this is not the story for yall....( me included)

yesterday i was doing group home rounds visiting clients, well i had to do a person centered planning meeting with one of my clients yesterday to update her dreams goals desires and wishes for 2009, and how i can singlehandedly make it happen( mrsP, you catch that sarcasm)...lol

anyway, this client is a 70 year old women, who is about 6 ft 5, im talking Madea all day, she has long gray hair, and a mustache and somewhat of a beard, and she wears bright red lipstick and her goals for this year are, i want white diamonds perfume, a jet to London, you can come( she invited me, how sweet) lets see, oh yeah coffee and unlimited cigarettes...( no lie, yall) but anyway she has been totally gone off her rocker for many many years, she layers up in so many clothes the group home staff dont how many layers she has on, cause they cant get her out of them...LOL.. so anyway she is very difficult to understand because her language skills have declined as well so she kind of mumbles and yells at you most of the time, anyway she requested coffee and donuts for her meeting so i took her some, i guess she ate so many donuts she got a little ill to the stomach, but didnt tell anyone. ... so im sitting at the table with her, her guardian and the home manager, she says i gotta throw up, they tell her well barb get up and go, she mumbles, half yells i cant, so the home manager brings the garbage can and sits it next to her, which is next to me, she is still swearing she cant use it, so the home manager proceeds to get this big #### cake bowl and sit it on the table in front of her, i swear to god, she starts retching this brown slimy shyt that looked like tobacco, phlegm and donuts, i was so grossed out i was typing with my damn eyes closed cause deadlines would not allow me to not complete the damn meeting. Yall, i was so ill, and she was just hawking and a hacking,, it didnt seem to phase anyone else but me, the home manager says oh she does that all the time, im like but at the damn TABLE... of all the meetings i have done in all the bizarre situations, this was by far the most memorable, im still not right!!!LOL

sorry for being gross, but its the gods honest truth!!!

The skies are blue as can be, and the air is crisp but nice. I just have on a sweater and t-shirt and I'm fine. I think it's supposed to be in the mid 50's today. I can't wait til next week though...supposed to have warm weather for the next week or so...like 60's and 70's! :thumbs:

I wish thats why i getting the hell out of this cold :angry::angry:

Ah Honey, I would have left them at that table ALL by them selves. Nelly, I feel you on the cold, I hate winter, so when spring time hits here I am ready.

I see all of the approvals that has happen this week, Congratulations to everyone.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
i swear yall last night i couldnt have gotten more than 3 hours sleep total, my mind would not shut off for shyt!!!

i have been real busy at work lately, but anyway if anyone has a weak stomache this is not the story for yall....( me included)

yesterday i was doing group home rounds visiting clients, well i had to do a person centered planning meeting with one of my clients yesterday to update her dreams goals desires and wishes for 2009, and how i can singlehandedly make it happen( mrsP, you catch that sarcasm)...lol

anyway, this client is a 70 year old women, who is about 6 ft 5, im talking Madea all day, she has long gray hair, and a mustache and somewhat of a beard, and she wears bright red lipstick and her goals for this year are, i want white diamonds perfume, a jet to London, you can come( she invited me, how sweet) lets see, oh yeah coffee and unlimited cigarettes...( no lie, yall) but anyway she has been totally gone off her rocker for many many years, she layers up in so many clothes the group home staff dont how many layers she has on, cause they cant get her out of them...LOL.. so anyway she is very difficult to understand because her language skills have declined as well so she kind of mumbles and yells at you most of the time, anyway she requested coffee and donuts for her meeting so i took her some, i guess she ate so many donuts she got a little ill to the stomach, but didnt tell anyone. ... so im sitting at the table with her, her guardian and the home manager, she says i gotta throw up, they tell her well barb get up and go, she mumbles, half yells i cant, so the home manager brings the garbage can and sits it next to her, which is next to me, she is still swearing she cant use it, so the home manager proceeds to get this big #### cake bowl and sit it on the table in front of her, i swear to god, she starts retching this brown slimy shyt that looked like tobacco, phlegm and donuts, i was so grossed out i was typing with my damn eyes closed cause deadlines would not allow me to not complete the damn meeting. Yall, i was so ill, and she was just hawking and a hacking,, it didnt seem to phase anyone else but me, the home manager says oh she does that all the time, im like but at the damn TABLE... of all the meetings i have done in all the bizarre situations, this was by far the most memorable, im still not right!!!LOL

sorry for being gross, but its the gods honest truth!!!

OMG Honey that is GROSS! That is the one thing I can't do---Phlegm and VOMIT!! Anything else--I'm good! But your PCP meeting sounds so familiar (sadly) in so many ways! One of my client's goals for the year is to "take his suit off". See, he believes that his body is not really his--that's it's a suit. And that in 2 months and 1 year (his words, not mine I swear) he will take his suit off and we will see the real him (which according to him is 3 ft 4 inches tall!) :lol: Yall, he is so serious! He also believes that he was kidnapped from his real father whom he claims to be Arnold Schwarzeneggar, and that is another one of his goals--to be reunited with his real family. He has gone so far as to call the police to our agency while he is there to report that he has been kidnapped! The police really came and was asking me questions! When I was explaining to one of the officers the type of agency we were and his situation you should have seen his face--he was trying not to crack up. But I was like dude, he's for real! When the police left after reluctantly agreeing to do a search at his "kidnappers" home (his parents), he asked me for a bus ticket to go home. I was like "Ok, sure" When I got it for him, he was like, "how much is on here?" I tell him $2.00. He says is that enough to get me home, and of course I say "yes" cause I am thinking with my rational mind and know that he can ride home for that amount. Well, it turns out he figured $2.00 wouldn't get him to California. And he proceeded to accuse me with being in the conspiracy to keep him from his family, and subsequently walked to the police station downtown to file a report on me. The police called me at work, and AGAIN I had to explain the situation and let them talk to my boss! The whole thing was funny to me! He's still one of my favorites :star: I just hope he finds his family..... :blush:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.