SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
and girl.. i'll take the tight jeans over this dyam sagging anyday.. I am soo tired of seeing men's boxer shorts!!!!!!!!!

Yes I second that, it should be against the law! Just plain ignorant :angry:

ok ladies i need some juicy soy patties

Hey Jakes wife

Yummy I love the veggie and the soy. the cheese not so much LOL I always grab a box from Tastee in the airport but I didn't his time I was rushing.....

check them out you can buy them online

http://www.sams247.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=83

thanks hon cause i have to have them. i checked it out but the shipping cost will be more than the amount i want to order.oh well lets see

Edited by jakeswife

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Excuse me please while I vent....and ignore me if you want....I just need to get this out!

My boss just came in and chatters away talking to himself and it makes it hard to concentrate on writing my mid-term paper due in 3 1/2 hours on the DRIEST subject matter EVER! This American Govt stuff makes me want to bang my head against the wall until I pass out!! It's hard enough for me to focus as it is and now my boss had to come in and interrupt me in every way possible! LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH (and a brain please)! :(:wacko::dead::help::help::help::crying::clock:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Everyone !! So I'm feeling so depressed missing my SO ...trying to focus on school..and finances..etc.. i'm not sure if i should focus more on my next trip to JA which i'm planning for May or if i should focus on sending off my K-1 packet.. :help: ...but my mom just bought a house and we're moving to a permenant residence next month so i'm thinking i should wait to send off my package until then so i wont have to worry about address change and all that..but i'm feeling like the longer i wait the longer it will take for him to get here .. :crying:

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
Hey Everyone !! So I'm feeling so depressed missing my SO ...trying to focus on school..and finances..etc.. i'm not sure if i should focus more on my next trip to JA which i'm planning for May or if i should focus on sending off my K-1 packet.. :help: ...but my mom just bought a house and we're moving to a permenant residence next month so i'm thinking i should wait to send off my package until then so i wont have to worry about address change and all that..but i'm feeling like the longer i wait the longer it will take for him to get here .. :crying:

well it's a done deal that u are moving and since you know the address why not put the address of where u will be staying. i was in a similar situation when i was in jam. i relocated to another apartment but had the old address as my means of contact. well since j was here in the states i just made him collect the name. i forget the name that they call that transfer. jam postal service is very slow so i was pleased that j could get the info and then faxed it over to me.

Timeline

Excuse me please while I vent....and ignore me if you want....I just need to get this out!

My boss just came in and chatters away talking to himself and it makes it hard to concentrate on writing my mid-term paper due in 3 1/2 hours on the DRIEST subject matter EVER! This American Govt stuff makes me want to bang my head against the wall until I pass out!! It's hard enough for me to focus as it is and now my boss had to come in and interrupt me in every way possible! LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH (and a brain please)! :(:wacko::dead::help::help::help::crying::clock:

well ells u are on work time so the boss is also where he should be. i do hope u can finish the project before the time due cause i am rooting for you to complete this course with flying colours

Timeline

well it's a done deal that u are moving and since you know the address why not put the address of where u will be staying. i was in a similar situation when i was in jam. i relocated to another apartment but had the old address as my means of contact. well since j was here in the states i just made him collect the name. i forget the name that they call that transfer. jam postal service is very slow so i was pleased that j could get the info and then faxed it over to me.

i thought about that but we're not moving in until may 1 so i dont want anything to be sent to the new address..and i'm no there yet..so i think i'll just wait..

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline

i thought about that but we're not moving in until may 1 so i dont want anything to be sent to the new address..and i'm no there yet..so i think i'll just wait..

oh ok i thought you said next mth since it's a week and a half away.is there any very close family member the mail can go to throughout this process cause waiting until may is fine but it really pushes your progress and your filing date back for 2 mths.

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Timeline
Hey ladies whats going on Jakeswife how you feeling

i am doing ok except for the abdominal discomfort. so nells u are on the market any prospects?

ok hope the pain go away soon.... lol yea i am on the market girl i have a few friends i be hanging with nothing to serious....

Rox have a safe flight and enjoy your time with hubby...

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
jakeswife, Nelly, and Ellsinlove, I will be on my way to Jamaica tomorrow morning at 7:00 am. See you'll next Friday.

what!! is this ur anniversary time? i know u have been under the weather but i hope this get away helps you feel refresh. well of course it will. i know leaving again will be bittersweet but a woman as to do what she has to do. have a safe trip and we will be waitin for your return

i am doing ok except for the abdominal discomfort. so nells u are on the market any prospects?

ok hope the pain go away soon.... lol yea i am on the market girl i have a few friends i be hanging with nothing to serious....

yep no stella here u already have u groove back you just need to pick from the numerous takers

Filed: Timeline
jakeswife, Nelly, and Ellsinlove, I will be on my way to Jamaica tomorrow morning at 7:00 am. See you'll next Friday.

what!! is this ur anniversary time? i know u have been under the weather but i hope this get away helps you feel refresh. well of course it will. i know leaving again will be bittersweet but a woman as to do what she has to do. have a safe trip and we will be waitin for your return

yep no stella here u already have u groove back you just need to pick from the numerous takers

Right no stella

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

oh ok i thought you said next mth since it's a week and a half away.is there any very close family member the mail can go to throughout this process cause waiting until may is fine but it really pushes your progress and your filing date back for 2 mths.

well its the last week in april..the only other option is my dad's address which where all my mail goes now anyways nut then again he doesnt even know about my SO ...let alone that i'm filing for him and that i'm engaged...it kinda complicated :unsure: ..but then again i dont wanna wait that long becuz i want him here asap !!..feel better jakeswife

Edited by *HeavenSent*

Vermont Service Center:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.