SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We stayed at Rooms at Ocho Rios....the plan was to just walk out on the beach and do it there....Minister arrived...hotel staff said...uhhhhh you can't do that without contacting (cant remember the name) some government over the beach....we called them..of course they want $$...I said hell no....so there on the property in the back corner was a nice private little gazebo...thats where it happened....He had his daughter and friend, I had sus and DJ along with a good friend and her man from Hanover...

The men were very cute - insisting they needed to decorate and picking flowers off the trees and scattering petals

DSCN0199.jpg

Of course, DJ had to hitch his pants up in the middle of doing that:

DSCN0200.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardie Crew....waving........how is everyone?

I start my psychiatric hospital rotation today and am super excited! fun with the crazies!!! :jest::bonk::whistle:

hey mrs!!! (waving) that sounds exciting, so if u are doing ur rotation, u don't have much longer in skool huh??

There's 8 weeks left this semester, I have the summer off, and then fall and spring semesters. I will graduate in May 2010! Just over a year from now!

I am buying our tickets for our June trip this weekend too! I am sooooooooo excited to take my kids.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DSCN0207.jpg

on here

Hi NYCGIRL..how r u doing ?

Oh, same ones as on FB

I am trying to catch up....gotta read backwards or else it will take forever.....engaged....hmmmm, knew it was coming now gotta find your trip report,,,,

Congrats Jamerican or should I say Mrs. Reid! you look beautiful I love your locs! (F) (F)

jamerican you have dreads like me. how did u find your hairdresser? i live in indiana and i am having a hard time finding a good hairdresser to groom my hair

lawny.. mi knoa ya nuh care for di tight style LOL

no sah...mi no wah everi ooman know wah mi a wurk wid...besides man nuh fi wear nutin tight...the first time I saw a man in STRETCH jeans I damn near fell out laughing, I had to ask him if his buddies were able to BREATH

Ms Lawny I am cracking up :rofl: Can I say he only wears them respectfully tight? haaaaaaa :rofl:

Girl, tap wid di Ms...sinting cho..mek mi feel like one granny...

Philly, my SO wanted to wear a belt to the interview with a big rass GANGA plant for the buckle...I was like u musah rass mad tek eeh aff.

Lawny

you have me rolling :rofl: here at my desk my coworkers are looking at me like :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
lawny.. mi knoa ya nuh care for di tight style LOL

no sah...mi no wah everi ooman know wah mi a wurk wid...besides man nuh fi wear nutin tight...the first time I saw a man in STRETCH jeans I damn near fell out laughing, I had to ask him if his buddies were able to BREATH

Ms Lawny I am cracking up :rofl: Can I say he only wears them respectfully tight? haaaaaaa :rofl:

Girl, tap wid di Ms...sinting cho..mek mi feel like one granny...

Philly, my SO wanted to wear a belt to the interview with a big rass GANGA plant for the buckle...I was like u musah rass mad tek eeh aff.

Lawny

you have me rolling :rofl: here at my desk my coworkers are looking at me like :blink:

Girl, he kept saying...dem caan si di buckle cause dem ago behind di countah...I'm like, baby, that's not the point...the thing is so damn big and heavy it looks like it weighs more than he did.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

At least he didn't have the one that lights up, my cousin used to rock that belt to the Asylum all the time. You couldn't tell him wasn't the ish :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline
At least he didn't have the one that lights up, my cousin used to rock that belt to the Asylum all the time. You couldn't tell him wasn't the ish :lol:

Girl, a few of my males cousins have the belt buckle that SPINS...I was like WHAT DI RASS IS DIS....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Girl, a few of my males cousins have the belt buckle that SPINS...I was like WHAT DI RASS IS DIS....

oh yeah the belts on spinners.. always wondered do they have to keep spinning it or does it spin on its on??? LOL

LOL @ spinning belt buckle!

that girl knew she was dead wrong with the light up grill! LMAO @ blinking red and blue when she smile. you should have gotten that pic :content:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
LOL @ spinning belt buckle!

that girl knew she was dead wrong with the light up grill! LMAO @ blinking red and blue when she smile. you should have gotten that pic :content:

girl jus like ja.. u see some crazy stuff in the dirty south.. people be doing some crazy stuff do their cars, their mouth and whatever else.. i will never forget my brotha.. (20) took off his shoes and started waving them in the air at this club we were in.. i bust out laughing, u gotta advertise ur kicks now????

and girl.. i'll take the tight jeans over this dyam sagging anyday.. I am soo tired of seeing men's boxer shorts!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone

Congrats Jamerican!!! So did you plan to get married this trip or was it just spur of the moment? Thats so exciting! Wish I could more pics from you and Sus' trip. I have never even been on facebook...

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon ladies !! :luv:

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

and girl.. i'll take the tight jeans over this dyam sagging anyday.. I am soo tired of seeing men's boxer shorts!!!!!!!!!

Yes I second that, it should be against the law! Just plain ignorant :angry:

ok ladies i need some juicy soy patties

Hey Jakes wife

Yummy I love the veggie and the soy. the cheese not so much LOL I always grab a box from Tastee in the airport but I didn't his time I was rushing.....

check them out you can buy them online

http://www.sams247.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=83

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.