SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no i don't think it leaves anything kimmy..

mi just see di news on FB.. JAMERICAN!!!! .. sus keep sey she ago wait till u come, mi ave no idea dis wa di news!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

philly.. tight ie di style fi di dancers dem.. does he dance?? they be looking soo sexy to me..

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Yes Jamerican you need your marriage certificate first. As soon as you get that...file away! So excited for you!

someone ppl did it with their cert they got from the officiant from that day...

ok...on FB..if u look at wsomeone's pic and don't leave a comment..does it say or leave ur pic that u looked?

No they can't tell you looked at their pictures.

whew! don't want the ex knowing i was all up on his sons pic..he's soo cute (his son)

ME IS TELLING

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Jamerican.....you were glowing. Absolutely beautiful. Congrats!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

lawny.. mi knoa ya nuh care for di tight style LOL

no sah...mi no wah everi ooman know wah mi a wurk wid...besides man nuh fi wear nutin tight...the first time I saw a man in STRETCH jeans I damn near fell out laughing, I had to ask him if his buddies were able to BREATH

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

no i don't think it leaves anything kimmy..

mi just see di news on FB.. JAMERICAN!!!! .. sus keep sey she ago wait till u come, mi ave no idea dis wa di news!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

philly.. tight ie di style fi di dancers dem.. does he dance?? they be looking soo sexy to me..

LOL he swears he is a danca :dance: dress like he looking for the video light :star: . I don't know which one of us is worst LOL cause I love my tight skinny jeans too :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

no sah...mi no wah everi ooman know wah mi a wurk wid...besides man nuh fi wear nutin tight...the first time I saw a man in STRETCH jeans I damn near fell out laughing, I had to ask him if his buddies were able to BREATH

Ms Lawny I am cracking up :rofl: Can I say he only wears them respectfully tight? haaaaaaa :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
ooo Sus..love those pics..I saw myself stand in the garden with the palm trees and the tall red flowers....

where did u stay?

Kimmy, that's at Sunset Jamaica Grande - The grounds were beautiful - But the treatment by security and the fact that we had stuff stolen ruined it for me going back - Sad, too - cause even the buffet was good, and served ALOT of JA dishes - Oxtail, curry goat, escovitch, ackee,....

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Ms Lawny I am cracking up :rofl: Can I say he only wears them respectfully tight? haaaaaaa :rofl:

Girl, tap wid di Ms...sinting cho..mek mi feel like one granny...

Philly, my SO wanted to wear a belt to the interview with a big rass GANGA plant for the buckle...I was like u musah rass mad tek eeh aff.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LOL, DJ and I fight over his belt buckle ALL the time - He has the huge $100 bill one - it never stays buckled and doesn't hold his pants - I bought him a nice belt - he took the buckle off and put the ugly one on the new belt!

I swear, one of these trips I am taking it away!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yippee Jake...lets baby girljakewife :)

If i was i ur position i don't think i would continue to look either...maybe a 1 day here or there just keep networking open..but not anything serious...

so mek mi ask yuh Jake...when u a go tell wi yuh real name/or a name yuh go by

ok between me and u pray that i have a boy. real name trecia pronounced tresha

Timeline
Hey Yardie Crew....waving........how is everyone?

I start my psychiatric hospital rotation today and am super excited! fun with the crazies!!! :jest::bonk::whistle:

hey mrs!!! (waving) that sounds exciting, so if u are doing ur rotation, u don't have much longer in skool huh??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.