SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got a better one....I work graveyard 6 nights a week so I am up and can chat all hours of the night....WHY is it that on my ONLY night to sleep in my bed and sleep in (sunday mornings) Michael ALWAYS calls me at 6am even though I repeatedly remind him to let me sleep til 9. Mind u...he rarely calls in the middle of the night the other days....Gotta love um!

You have more than one job? Don't tell me you stay up all night waxing!!

Fee Question: :help:

What is the fee for the I-129F???

Am I just missing the information here on the site, or do I have to contact the UCIS for the current fee structure? :huh:

Look under the guides - it should have all the info you need up there.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I actually have 3 jobs....Esthetician by day...Care giver for DD (devel/disab) adults 4 nights a week & Night Auditor at a boutique hotel 2 nights.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Hello everyone me naw been home for a long time I miss u guys!!!! Life has been throwing so many different things at me that I had to stop and breath. I will fill ya'll in later when I work everything out. I Think I missed all of 12 trying to catch up. Congrats to all that recieved good news!!!!!!

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Morant! Missed you!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I actually have 3 jobs....Esthetician by day...Care giver for DD (devel/disab) adults 4 nights a week & Night Auditor at a boutique hotel 2 nights.

Do you do the eyebrows with the threading? I saw it in the mall a few weeks ago. Women had tears in their eyes!!

Hi Morant! Missed you!

Hi Morant..Hang in there.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Jeez Louise... that's 3 very different careers!! Good for you - you have a well rounded resume.

:ot: How do I send text messages to a digcel phone from my computer? My cell bill is getting off the chain at .50 a text!

Timeline
Hey everyone! I see we've reached part 13!!!

I'm back from JA and a married woman!!!! :D All now mi caan tap grin lol

The bad thing about it my camera batteries were completely dead and I never knew until the ceremony started. My cousin goes "whatcha! di camera naw wuk!" i wanted to CRY!!! But a so it go. So I won't have any wedding photos....will this hurt my petition?! Someone please :help:

- Marie (F)

Awwwww...congrats Marie! You can always take "wedding pics" to bring along for the interview.

It is OVER!! He has PASSED his interview!!!!!! :dance:

He should be recieving his visa the first week in March and should be here before the end of March!

I am soooooo excited!

Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers and well wishes!!!!!! I could not have done this with you.

Good luck to you who follow.... this is our time- for real!

Congrats to you too Mrs. Buggy.

mi de yah i was catching up. i got my learners permit it took 2 tries to past the test and finally i am going to hit the road driving. this weekend i will be going on my trip and will be back in a week.

Lang time jakes...congrats on the learners permit.

Good Morning ladies.... how everyone had a restful night...

Jawi how you feeling?

Sunny did you start AOS yet?

I'm still in pain. My doctor's visit today was not good. I discovered that I am still in so much pain because my spine is not fusing (not healing) together. It is just like day 1 without swelling. I could be facing long term/permanent disability. The doctor wanted to write me back out of work, but I don't want to loose my job. So, he told me to talk to my HR department and see what type of accommodation they will make for me, and he will write up all the paperwork to cover it. I cried for a long time because I just want to be out of pain. I feel so helpless. I can't do anything for myself anymore. I can't bend, stoop, lift over 10lbs...excercise...you name it...I can't do it.

I haven't seen A since August...I miss him like crazy. But, I'm not sure if I can manage to sit on a plane that long...not to mention carrying luggage and doing connecting flights to Canada. Soon, I will be starting my 5th bottle of Percocet...with no end in sight.

BTW...Portland...I never got the Sting DVD.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Jeez Louise... that's 3 very different careers!! Good for you - you have a well rounded resume.

:ot: How do I send text messages to a digcel phone from my computer? My cell bill is getting off the chain at .50 a text!

It used to be 876xxxxxxx@digitextjm.com. However, I tried from my computer back in November...and they were coming back as undeliverable. Hope it works for you.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline
I'm still in pain. My doctor's visit today was not good. I discovered that I am still in so much pain because my spine is not fusing (not healing) together. It is just like day 1 without swelling. I could be facing long term/permanent disability. The doctor wanted to write me back out of work, but I don't want to loose my job. So, he told me to talk to my HR department and see what type of accommodation they will make for me, and he will write up all the paperwork to cover it. I cried for a long time because I just want to be out of pain. I feel so helpless. I can't do anything for myself anymore. I can't bend, stoop, lift over 10lbs...excercise...you name it...I can't do it.

I haven't seen A since August...I miss him like crazy. But, I'm not sure if I can manage to sit on a plane that long...not to mention carrying luggage and doing connecting flights to Canada. Soon, I will be starting my 5th bottle of Percocet...with no end in sight.

Ohh Shirley....I'm so sorry. Is there anything they can do to help it fuse or heal better? I'm praying for your strength and edurance to keep moving along.

((Hugs)) to you my Girl.

Timeline
- Web text messages from their phone to their phones via the internet - http://webtext.digicelgroup.com/sendSMSForm.do

Thanks Rox. Wasn't there a way without using a password?

Timeline

Ohh Shirley....I'm so sorry. Is there anything they can do to help it fuse or heal better? I'm praying for your strength and edurance to keep moving along.

((Hugs)) to you my Girl.

I was so shocked when the doctor told me...so I couldn't think of any questions. He wants me to keep using the bone growth stimulator...and I go back in 6 weeks for another x-ray exam. I can't do any excercises or therapy.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
I was so shocked when the doctor told me...so I couldn't think of any questions. He wants me to keep using the bone growth stimulator...and I go back in 6 weeks for another x-ray exam. I can't do any excercises or therapy.

I can imagine you were. But considering that is a super sensitive area of your body, time will probably be the best healer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.