SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

STOP

STOP

Honey, you have to stop this, I can't read this any more. I don't know how others make it, but this maybe a little too much for me. I don't like this waiting...... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey guys

we still havent received SSN (no biggie really but need it to test for drivers liscense)

so we are going to the local office next week

What do I need to take? besides his VISA?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!! :goofy:

I'm sorry that yall aren't feeling that great today. Its okay to have sad days sometimes. Well I hope that you will stay strong and try to push through your day,okay? I'm sending you some positive energy ..................................

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

As horrible as this sounds and as bad as i need my job, i promise as soon as my next client comes in and i meet with them, i am going out the door, to old navy where i will shop for things for my trip to JA, then im gonna carry my happy azz to Borders and drink coffee, after that i will locate some place to pack my face full of food by then its should be close to 330 or so, i will drive back to the office, check some emails, and then slide out the door around 4,for home, either that or i will play sick and cry and go home cause im seriously feeling depressed today :(

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys

we still havent received SSN (no biggie really but need it to test for drivers liscense)

Shrewie, shout out to Quana - she works at SS.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

hey guys

That should be fine. They can at least tell you his SSN within a couple days after you first applied. When we applied for my SO the lady said that if we needed to we could come back the next day to get a printout of what the actual number is. In case we needed to apply for something before the actual card comes.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Roxcie (((((Hugs))))) im sorry, didnt mean to pull you into my pit of depression, im just trying to shake this feeling today...

Okay happy thoughts.. your 75% of the way done with the process, where i have yet to drop one piece of anything in the mail, i will probably not be with D until 2010 :( but its okay, i will just need yall here to keep me uplifted from time to time, cause no one else in the "real world" could possibly understand :)

JA HONEY GIVING YOU A BIG HUG! YES WE NEED EACH OTHERS SUPPORT OR WE WILL ALL GO CRAZY! LOL AT YOU GOING TO OLD NAVY TO SHOP AND EAT, I DO THE SAME THING SHOPPING AND EATING ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS.....GOING TO A MEETING, I AM SURE I WILL BE DAYDREAMING ABOUT MY HUBBY AND MY ROOFTOP IN JA WHERE I TAN LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone! I see we've reached part 13!!!

I'm back from JA and a married woman!!!! :D All now mi caan tap grin lol

The bad thing about it my camera batteries were completely dead and I never knew until the ceremony started. My cousin goes "whatcha! di camera naw wuk!" i wanted to CRY!!! But a so it go. So I won't have any wedding photos....will this hurt my petition?! Someone please :help:

- Marie (F)

CONGRATS on ur wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope there are no problems with the pic issues.. Blessings :)

as1cF3M0g410000MDAzMTBsfDAwMDEyNjdsfEhvbGRpbmcgbXkgaHViYnlcJ3MgaGFuZCBhZ2Fpbg.gif

event.png

Timeline

I know how you feel Honey.

Its so hard for me right now. I've been gloomy ever since I got back. We got married Monday morning and Monday night I was on the plane back because I had to go to work. Some days I don't log on VJ because I just want to occupy my mind with other things. I wasn't planning on going back until summer when I am off but July seems so far away. :crying:

Well have a great day everyone and stay strong :blush:

- Marie (F)

BTW - Thanks MrsHamilton :)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just brought my plane ticket for 03/20 to KINGSTON.

Hey Rox, I will be there that is when our interview is!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Roxcie that is cool how long will you be there for ?

Marie, i understand, some days i need to keep busy to not think about him and JA, so much....

Dillon, your at the finish line :)

Hey quana, whats up?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys

That should be fine. They can at least tell you his SSN within a couple days after you first applied. When we applied for my SO the lady said that if we needed to we could come back the next day to get a printout of what the actual number is. In case we needed to apply for something before the actual card comes.

That's good to know - most of the time you just need the number, not the actual card.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.