SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good evening ladies, Thanks for all the congratulations. I am so sick to my stomach I barely get on here that often anymore I am always in bed :sleepy: Well hopefully that will all pass soon and i can get back to my old self

i hope it passes too

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies!

Ok as a result of my last trip on Valentines day and the reason why I have been crying everyday and blaming my SO for no damm reason. IM PREGNANT :lol::help::lol::oops::cry::pop::goofy: (thats how i feel about it) But overall am happy

WOW! Congrats Lovesponge!

me too girl..i'm here...just waiting for the day to end :)

hubby brought Tahlia to the doctor and he called me saying to tell the babysitter that he won't take her..ok why he couldn't call her :) (i think it an approval..hehehe) she got 2 shots so he said he felt bad for her so he took her home...heheh..poor baby...she's a cryer(if such a word) Kimora wasn't

I need to get Tahlia a highchair now..she is eating her food...

Poor baby Tahlia! She must be your sensitive baby. ;)

So she's eating baby food now? Now is the stage where you get to try and feed her and most of it ends up on the floor right? LOL!

u go ####### Shrew

so did i mention Kashi almost had a nervous break down takin Tahlia to the Dr..by himself..LMAO!!!

Kashi just couldn't handle his baby girl crying like that! AAWWW! :luv:

Hey family, how is everyone doing, my darn laptop die on me....well i think that's what happen I had to restore the c-drive to the original manufactor condition so I lost everything. I the crazy thing is I never delete my pic on my camera even after i uploaded them on the comp and I started deleting them last month when my memory stick was getting too full...

I just realized that I dont have MS office anymore cause it did not come with my laptop.....:(

Well congrats on all the pregancy! approval and NOA2

What a bummer Portland! I've lost everything a few times from a computer going down like that. I feel your pain! Even more painful is having to buy software or replace a computer....okay, not as painful as losing pictures and stuff but the cost definitely hurts.

dillon.......dillon.........dillon...my, gurl, u READI to knock dem out

I sure am! :dance:

Just about two weeks right Dillon? I forget, are you going for the interview? Have you got a plane ticket yet?

So im excited i just ordered my dress from David's bridal today and cant wait till it arrives, lets hope i can get my fat a** in it....LOL.. i tried on dresses in the store on yesterday and didnt see what i wanted and then got on line and found one, it is very simple, sleeveless, strapless , fitted and flared at the bottom, i didnt want anything that once the heat hit me in JA, they would have to cut me out of later once it suctioned onto my body from sweat....LOL

now we just have to figure the date, im aiming for July... lord willing, but im also kinda wishy washy so who knows, anyway at least one part is out the way :)

Congrats on finding the dress and deciding what route you are going with this visa stuff!

Timeline

Hey Ells - the interview is next week Friday! Yes I am going I already have my ticket, just waiting for the day to come.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Thats good.

Hey philly! How was your trip? Are you all ready for the interview?

HI ShaNette,

It was good too short but good I left Friday morning and returned last night :crying: but it was worth it to see my Honey.

We are definitely anxious and ready for this all to be over and done and him to be on the plane with me next journey. It was really depressing to have to return alone this time......

At least we were able to handle our business so we scheduled the medical appointment at Andrews Memorial and was able to locate his shot record but its in Westmoreland which he picks up this week. So hopefully he won't have to get any additional shots but he is going to his private Dr. to make sure :star:

Glad you had a nice trip Philly! Sounds like a productive trip too. I hope this moves fast for you and soon he can be coming home with you. :yes:

Mrs P, im not sure about bridesmaids yet, my girls want to come but my favorite color is orange and so my one friend complaining about she gonna look like a basketball,,, LOL.. them the dress is ivory and i want the flowers to be some sort of calla lillies or something like that, hell if worst comes to worst dollar store bouquet, here i come..:)

i know it seems as if im not real concerned with details and this is my first marriage but hell im 37 years old, i just dont have the energy to make a big production with my old azz... so i figure friends family my 49 dollar dress , a few flowers and its all good....:thumbs:

You and me both Honey! I'm not planning on anything large and complicated either. At this point, I can't even figure out WHERE to do it let alone anything else.

Shoot roxcie once i got to thinking about all the details i almost got overwhelmed, im like hair, flowers photographer accomodations...lawd its all to much.....

dont know how im gonna keep it simplified so i dont get anxious :huh:

Hey Honey, I signed up for the web site www.weddingwire.com and it helps you keep track of things or edit things out that you won't need. I played around with it for a while and it's pretty handy....also has a message board for all things wedding related.

It will be 110 degrees in July, so do you really want a long dress?

I was thinking about getting married in Redding, CA in August and realized it would also be ridiculously hot....may have to rethink that although my Mom would prefer we get married close to them.

Rox, we will just have to say our vows really fast and then i will make a run for it...LOL.. to peel out the dress. I was there last july and it was hot but not unbearable.

oh yeah i tried on some tea length dresses but none of them just blew me away and the ones that the consultant brought looked like they belonged on a 14 year old...LOL

I'm having a heck of a time finding a dress. I MUST HAVE a tea length dress and I refuse to wear sleeveless and it seems like most wedding dresses are only made that way. I'd like flutter sleeves or something I'd feel comfortable in. Where the heck do I go to find that???

Timeline
Hey Ells - the interview is next week Friday! Yes I am going I already have my ticket, just waiting for the day to come.

:dance: I bet you are feeling super antsy! Do you think he'll be flying back with you this time?

Timeline

Ells ..i lvoe it..u respond to everyone..

Yes kashi was a mess today..he didn't even take her to the sitter...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Ells ..i lvoe it..u respond to everyone..

Yes kashi was a mess today..he didn't even take her to the sitter...

LOL! I try....it's like being at a party and trying to mingle with everyone! :blush:

Has he ever had to take one of his babies for shots before? I think men don't do as well as we'd like to think when it comes to 'jooks'.....they are bigger babies than anyone else! :lol:

Timeline

Ells...he has a needle phobia..for real..nope he stands outside...now u tell me...wah u bodda come fah..and i'm yelling to him in the waiting room..bring her pampers, bring her bottle etc :)

Timeline

Man.... I just spent some time reading in the "Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits" forum. Talk about depressing! I'm glad I escaped. Now I need to read something light-hearted before going to sleep.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy, i am thinking somewhere in Ochi, i am scouting locations now, im looking at the Blue House, the Ruins, and Shaw Park wherever i can afford....LOL

Oh, I thought you stayed in Negril for some reason. Don't know much about Ochi but I love the Ruins. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Good morning VJ family.

Filed: Timeline
Good evening ladies, Thanks for all the congratulations. I am so sick to my stomach I barely get on here that often anymore I am always in bed :sleepy: Well hopefully that will all pass soon and i can get back to my old self

i hope it passes too

fi really Kimmy -- Sponge, I hope that pass quick too because that's no joke;

Honey -- mi glad seh u find a dress, girl, I thought you were going to do a simple ceremony by the sea? I'm sitting here putting the finishing touches on our 1 year wedding anniversary trip in July... all I know it's a private secluded place in St. Elizabeth...he wanted to go some where far away from family and friends. So, I'm working on airfare. I can't wait. Then I'm going back in August with my son for 3 weeks.

Honey, when u getting married. I'll be in Jamaica June, July and August.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Is everyone is Jamaica or something?

Sitting in the airport now...heading that way!!! whooooo hooo, gotta go check on Suz..... :dance::devil:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

jgay; check out your PM

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is everyone is Jamaica or something?

Sitting in the airport now...heading that way!!! whooooo hooo, gotta go check on Suz..... :dance::devil:

Safe travels. Have fun.

i hope it passes too

fi really Kimmy -- Sponge, I hope that pass quick too because that's no joke;

Honey -- mi glad seh u find a dress, girl, I thought you were going to do a simple ceremony by the sea? I'm sitting here putting the finishing touches on our 1 year wedding anniversary trip in July... all I know it's a private secluded place in St. Elizabeth...he wanted to go some where far away from family and friends. So, I'm working on airfare. I can't wait. Then I'm going back in August with my son for 3 weeks.

Honey, when u getting married. I'll be in Jamaica June, July and August.

Good morning Lawny. Are you renewing your vows or just have a big party?

I bought my August tickets yesterday :dance:

Mawnin Shemmy;

Not renewing vows yet...I'm praying that God will bless the grandmother that raised me with continued health and strength so she can be there. We're going to renew our vows at the church that I grew up next year in Trelawny with just my grandmothers and my aunts and uncles and his brothers, dad and best friend. We thought about doing a wedding ceremony, but our families are too large and I don't want to leave out anyone, so that's what we're planning. I think if we were just to invite families from both sides we'd be pushing well over 600 or more people. We still might do it, but not now. I'll be in Jamaica August 7 - August 24...I don't have the dates for June yet. Those are short trips for a weddings 2 of them. I must have lost my mind when I agreed to be an attendant.

When are you renewing your vows?

Mawin TL;

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.