SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Is everyone is Jamaica or something?

In our dreams....

I'll second that emotion.....

So where is everyone? I know that I have been gone for a while...but I just knew it would be a full house once I returned. PS. I didn't go anywhere...just focused at work. :thumbs::blush:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Afternoon Ladies,

I just returned from Kingston last night and back at work :crying: missing my Husband!

Congrats Lovesponge on the pregnancy that is truly a blessing :star:

Wonderful news Shaunsgal on the marriage congratulations (F)

Mrs Buggy I know you are missing him like crazy Hang in there Sis!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shrewds..they do mail it..if u check the box on the DS230 i think..we got ours...u go to the office if u need it right this minute..

welcome back Philly!!

KK..where u been..

everybody is in hiding..must be scrared to speak now...i too hope everyone is well

Typee..nice to see yuh...how logn has hubby been here now? it does take time..my husband was very quiet i nthe house too at 1st...hope he gets out of that soon...we have a lot of new ppl on board..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

me too girl..i'm here...just waiting for the day to end :)

hubby brought Tahlia to the doctor and he called me saying to tell the babysitter that he won't take her..ok why he couldn't call her :) (i think it an approval..hehehe) she got 2 shots so he said he felt bad for her so he took her home...heheh..poor baby...she's a cryer(if such a word) Kimora wasn't

I need to get Tahlia a highchair now..she is eating her food...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Aww I HATE shot days for kids especially lil ones :( Poor Baby. Tell her I hope she feels better. How old are your kids?

me too girl..i'm here...just waiting for the day to end :)

hubby brought Tahlia to the doctor and he called me saying to tell the babysitter that he won't take her..ok why he couldn't call her :) (i think it an approval..hehehe) she got 2 shots so he said he felt bad for her so he took her home...heheh..poor baby...she's a cryer(if such a word) Kimora wasn't

I need to get Tahlia a highchair now..she is eating her food...

Good Luck with that one. My daughter hated her highchair and still hates her car seat. She doesn't like to be strapped down. :no:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

hehheee..the baby is 6mths and my older is 3yrs....she doesn't give me a hard time with the car seat..she loves it..cause then she know's she going outside :)

Me (I think you might know that already), LoveSponge and someone else but I can't remember.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.